Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Saraj H. Cory > Reviews

Browse

Saraj H. Cory's Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Saraj H. Cory "MamaRaji" RSS Feed (Sebastopol, California USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Le Chameau Women's Vierzon Leather Rubber Boot, Black,7.5 M US
Le Chameau Women's Vierzon Leather Rubber Boot, Black,7.5 M US
Price: $230.09
2 used & new from $229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather lining makes them comfortable all day long -- they don't sweat up., December 23, 2015
Love these boots -- and the leather lining makes them not sweat up -- I can wear them all day long! I'm using a slip in arch support.

MAS304GASXE | Bertazzoni Master 30 Gas Range, 4 Burners, Natural Gas - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Bertazonni Range, September 10, 2015
Purchased from a local distributor, love my Bertazonni! I'm still learning the tricks of convection cooking, but basically, lessen heat OR time by 25% and enjoy. Well adjusted, easy to keep clean. Very very happy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Downton Abbey Season 3
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love me some Downton Abbey, September 10, 2015
Love me some Downton Abbey, over and over again.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great upgrade, July 25, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
best purchase i've made in years. i inherited my mom's very posh HD Sony flat screen this spring. finally realized I could watch my movies and programs on 36" instead of 11". two days later, i'm stuck in bed for two weeks -- what a blessing the Fire Stick was. super easy set up. highly recommend.

Brooks Women's Ghost 7 Anthracite Blue Jewel US 8.5
Brooks Women's Ghost 7 Anthracite Blue Jewel US 8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2015
I can run mileage (20+) in these right out of the box, can't beat that.

K&M 15010 Bassoon Music Stand Light
K&M 15010 Bassoon Music Stand Light
Offered by Brook Mays
Price: $89.88
5 used & new from $89.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock solid stand for bassoon., April 22, 2015
Rock solid, my bassoon sits happily in it, folds down to a small size for travel to lessons.

Clarks Men's Skyward Free Slip-On Loafer,Tobacco,6 M US
Clarks Men's Skyward Free Slip-On Loafer,Tobacco,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect office flats for distance running woman., April 20, 2015
Love these shoes! I am a woman who doesn't like my toes smashed. I'm also a distance runner. If I'm not in running shoes, I'm in Vans (which aren't particularly nice for the office). These men's Clarks run small enough for my foot, but give me a good flat office shoe that doesn't try and do bondage I find with women's slip on's. Thank goodness for Clarks running to small sizes.

Le Chameau Women's Lady Jameson GTX Boot,Brown,8 M US
Le Chameau Women's Lady Jameson GTX Boot,Brown,8 M US
Offered by SterlingSellers

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, GOOD ARCH SUPPORT., January 6, 2015
Perfect -- every few years, I remember again that European foot lasts fit my feet better than American lasts. These were perfect right out of the box. Good arch support, no tight spots, wore them 20 hours the first day, nothing but happy feet. I have a really high arch, wide runner/dancer feet, these were comfy from the go.

CW-X Endurance Generator Tights - Women's
CW-X Endurance Generator Tights - Women's
Price: $89.36 - $170.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping this older post-dancer happy on her long runs, January 2, 2015
perfect for distance running -- i'm an older (50's older) post-dancer with more than enough soft tissue injuries from a long life of dance, etc. -- these give me the support I need for long runs (and short runs), my ham strings, IT bands, and lateral calf tendons are all happier for these. Well worth the price of admission.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10