Profile for Thanks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thanks RSS Feed (Los Angeles)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok
Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok
Price: $5.53
38 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 12, 2013
This toilet lid lock worked great once I figured out how to use it myself. I'm not concerned about our little one figuring it out for quite some time. It's secure and easy to release once you know how.

Intex Recreation Froggy Fun Baby Pool, Age 1-3
Intex Recreation Froggy Fun Baby Pool, Age 1-3
Offered by Peace Tree Gifts
Price: $36.05
13 used & new from $29.51

3.0 out of 5 stars pool ok., July 12, 2013
This is the second pool we've tried this year. This one has held up well. Our little one hugs the frog. Unfortunately the rainbow shade part didn't hold air well and kept deflating. We were concerned that it could possibly become a suffocation or strangulation point so we cut it off.

SanDisk 64GB ULTRA microSDXC Card Class 10 (SDSDQUA-064G)
SanDisk 64GB ULTRA microSDXC Card Class 10 (SDSDQUA-064G)
Offered by Everything But Stromboli
Price: $39.25
27 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great., July 12, 2013
This is a great high capacity (for now days) micro sd card. It's fast enough and large enough for my use. I have not experienced any failures.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect brightness, July 12, 2013
We use this wall lamp over our baby's changing table. It's easy to access the switch and provides just the right amount of light for those late night diaper changes. Our little one likes it as well.

Dorman 697-706 Differential Cover for GM
Dorman 697-706 Differential Cover for GM
Price: $25.97
33 used & new from $13.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, May 20, 2013
According to the website, this cover should have fit a 1998 Chevy S10 / GMC Sonoma. It Does not. Bolt holes weren't even close. Had to end up returning it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2013 8:43 PM PST

Moonbeam Mini Projector Solar Powered Nightlight, Pink
Moonbeam Mini Projector Solar Powered Nightlight, Pink
Price: $18.57
2 used & new from $18.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product. I bought 2 and both were broken!, May 9, 2013
Don't waste your money! Purchased two thinking it may have been a fluke, but both were broken. First had broken suction cup. Second had loose wire. Just cheaply made in general.

Solid Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 52 x 84"L- 1 Set-DK. OLIVE
Solid Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 52 x 84"L- 1 Set-DK. OLIVE
Price: $44.39
2 used & new from $43.99

4.0 out of 5 stars work great, March 27, 2013
These blackout curtains work great! We had purchased some different ones prior to these and they didn't work at all compared to these. We purchased the Olive color and really wish we'd gone with a different color (but that was our mistake).

Avery Easy Peel White Mailing Labels for Laser Printers, 1 x 2.62 Inch, Box of 3000 Labels (5160)
Offered by Penpro
Price: Click here to see our price
123 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good labels, March 27, 2013
We use this product for our home business. The labels are of a good quality and they're easy to peel just like they claim.

California Baby Calming Shampoo & Bodywash - 8.5 oz
California Baby Calming Shampoo & Bodywash - 8.5 oz
Offered by Etailz
Price: $15.02
5 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this product!, March 27, 2013
We've been using this on our child for 6-7 months now. It is mild, smells nice and doesn't dry out our little ones skin or scalp. It seems to go a long way (but that might just be because of the little one's size). We will be using this product exclusively for many years to come.

ACE For Men Fingernail Clipper
ACE For Men Fingernail Clipper
Offered by Grooming Tools for Men
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clippers., March 27, 2013
These are good clippers. They cut my stubborn nails easily. The only issue I have with them is I wish they opened up a little more, I find it a little tricky to get some of my finger and toe nails between the clippers.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 4:28 PM PDT