Profile for Ty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ty RSS Feed

Michael Kors Heritage Logo Plaque Tortoise-shell Gold-tone Hinge Bangle MKJ2247710
Offered by Watchsavings
Price: $92.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., December 24, 2013
Beautiful and elegant! Fast shipping, I loved it! Authentic...I where this piece a lot and the quality is awesome! Very happy

Timberland 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Wheat Nubuck,12.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $79.95
19 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boot! just wished I would've gotten one size smaller..., December 24, 2013
I'm very happy with the quality of the boot. Authentic and very easy to find when this book is sold out in stores. My son loved them, they just are a little big on his foot. Since he's in a 13 now I should've gotten a 12, I'd advise to go a whole size smaller because these do run big, but I should've remembered that most boots run big, but awesome buy. Very happy, will be buying more!

XOXO Women's XO5466 Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Analog Bracelet Watch
XOXO Women's XO5466 Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Analog Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!!!, September 6, 2012
So far so good! Very pretty if your a love rose gold lover, like me... Not sure if it'll brake just yet, Just got it but I love it so far...looks expensive!

King Sport Pre School Boys/Boy's Outdoor Sidewalk Child Adjustable Size First Roller Skates

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, September 6, 2012
Don't get these skates, broke on the first day!!! Pin that hold strap in place just fell off....next time I'll know. You really do get what u pay for...bad choice!