Profile for SuzieQ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SuzieQ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $19.17
14 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars loved this stuff for very mild acne, but not severe, January 9, 2015
Loved this stuff in college. It kept my stressful mild acne and the occasional pimple under control. Felt awesome and my complexion looked fairer and clearer, but right after college I got severe adult acne and this didn't work as well so I switched to a 3 step system that worked better. Tried everything, but found that neutrogena was still the best and most affordable for the results it gave. I am currently using Neautrogena's 3 step system which cleared my adult acne or kept it under control, but I would still recommend this product (ex-lover) to people with mild acne/the occasional pimple.

Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
Price: $18.19
27 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that has cleared my severe adult acne, January 9, 2015
In college I used Neutrogena's acne stress cream and that worked for my occasional mild acne/breakout, but after college I just broke out like crazy. I was so embarrassed to go out. All I did was stay inside & research acne products & remedies for a whole year. I tried almost everything out there and bought expensive kits to almost every drug store kit available. Some made my acne worse and some worked a little bit, but never cleared my complexion enough. Then finally this kit came out, I tried it & within weeks it cleared my acne! (Although this worked for me, it might not work for everyone else--like any product, you really have to find what will work for you & give you the results you seek.)

The only con is you have to consistently use this product otherwise breakouts creep back in if you stop/get lazy. I tried switching to other 1 step cleansers and going with more natural cleansers etc, but they just don't work as well, so I always found myself coming back to this kit. Wish they sold individual bottles because I always ran out of the acne control lotion (love it the most/this is the miracle cream, but also the smallest tube out of the kit). On my wedding day, this was my skin's life saver-- so thankful I found it a few months before my wedding because it cleared my complexion for the big day. Been using it for 4 yrs now. My husband hates that I always buy this every 2 months, but I can't help it--it's the only thing that works for me. Good luck!

Casio Women's LW-200D-6AVCF Core Digital Watch
Casio Women's LW-200D-6AVCF Core Digital Watch
Price: $29.54
2 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch so much that I bought my little ..., December 15, 2014
Love this watch so much that I bought my little sister one. I'm a teacher and this little watch comes in handy for time-freaks like me. There is no watch like this--digital and metal and 10 yr battery. Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

India Long Tunic Top Kurti Womens Printed Indian Apparel (Red, S)
India Long Tunic Top Kurti Womens Printed Indian Apparel (Red, S)
Offered by Maple Clothing Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars lively & lovely but not as fitted, September 8, 2014
Lovely top. Received lots of compliments. Might order again. Not as fitted as photo, but still looks good. I'm super petite and meaty & I ordered a small which is what I usually wear.

Eiffel Tower Party Confetti for Paris Parties and Supplies. Event and Craft Supplies (50)
Offered by City-Souvenirs
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall..., July 9, 2014
I didn't see all these colors, and they were more transparent then the photo shows, but overall we used them to name charms for necklaces/bracelets so they were good overall.

We're Going on a Lion Hunt
We're Going on a Lion Hunt
by David Axtell
Price: $8.89
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 7, 2014
This is a great book. Just as I expected it would be. It's a fun to read book to kids. I hope I still have it.

Allegra K Ladies Colorblock Striped Design Long Batwing Sleeve Loose Fit Shirt
Allegra K Ladies Colorblock Striped Design Long Batwing Sleeve Loose Fit Shirt
Offered by uxcell
Price: $8.10
3 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice weekend top with leggings, May 24, 2014
Fits perfectly. I'm 4' 11" at 107 lbs. This it my casual goto top when I'm home on the weekends.

Casio General Women's Watches Digital LW-200D-6AVDF - WW
Casio General Women's Watches Digital LW-200D-6AVDF - WW
Offered by shopemco
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect watch, April 25, 2014
I love it. Exactly what I've been looking for. I'm a teacher so i do everything by the minute. Sometimes it would shift into 24 hr mode and i would have to Play with it to get it back. Also, after 2 months, there's some foggy scratches on the center, but for the price i could always get another one. Still wearing it. :)

Double 2 Tier Hanger & Shelves | Clothing Rack | Closet Organizer
Double 2 Tier Hanger & Shelves | Clothing Rack | Closet Organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, April 25, 2014
Took some effort. I set it up all by myself, but it'll be easier if you have two people. After adjusting it and applying a lot of pressure, it is holding up very well. I also get a lot of compliments.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and snug, April 20, 2014
Super cute. My husband likes it. It goes great with many of my outfits. Perfect for winter and spring season esp. In cold MN.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7