Profile for Johnny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Johnny RSS Feed (California)

JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black)
JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black)
Price: $12.86
121 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Amazon know a Good Deal when the response is good, August 13, 2013
I purchase this set for just a little over $9 a set...I noticed that 2 weeks later it jumped up $5.

I was impressed by the reviews of so many & the majority are accurate.

The sound is very impressive in range. I didn't expect a set that was less than $10 to sound soooo good.

However, it is true regarding the quality of material used. The cords leading into each cup looks fragile if tugged on. So, I played it safe by using a 3' extension
cord for this set. This set requires gentle handling but, for the price I paid & the sound that comes out of it...this was worth it to me.

So, it appears that in cutting cost either put in a real good responsive speakers or put more into the materials of the headset itself...well, there is no
substitute for good sounding headset...

I wouldn't pay nothing over $10 for this set...but for $9 & change, it was the right call. For the value & what I got in listening pleasure I gave this a 5 stars for what it was.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 1:05 AM PDT

Pwr+ Car Charger for Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook 9 10 10v 12 910 1010 1011 1012 1210 P04t Pp19s Pp39s Pp40s 313jx Vostro Dc Adapter Laptop Battery Charger Power Supply Cord Auto Air Plug
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill...Mission accomplished...better than not having one., April 15, 2011
For what appears to be a replacement unit on a generic scale, this cord was reliable for me when I really, really needed it.

When I find myself sleeping in my car, this is key to keeping contact with the world via netbook.

Jolly Good Show

Philips Norelco 7310 Men's Shaving System
Philips Norelco 7310 Men's Shaving System
Offered by Nancy's market place
Price: $95.05
21 used & new from $81.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sloooow RPM's...Runs like a drained unit...Like a mattel toy, April 15, 2011
Decided to go with this model due to the amount of feed backs & overall rating.

Im just wondering if I got the same unit as everyone else.

Total plastic product, light as a toy, with no horsepower AT ALL...

Those of you searching for your unit to just keep going...

This should be one of those $19.99 units. Someone is still making waaaaay too much $ on this even at that rate.

I feel that in a bout 6 - 8 months from now, I will be looking for another.

Hershey's Syrup, Sugar-Free Chocolate, 17.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Hershey's Syrup, Sugar-Free Chocolate, 17.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $17.88
11 used & new from $17.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Only 4 those who can stomach such a product, August 8, 2010
I was just about to put this over my banana split creation, and so, i thought i would try a sample taste first and im glad that i did.

Consider me old school, but this product is not my cup of tea. The aftertaste is soooooooo foul, i cannot find any enjoyment in using this product.

If you are used the original choc. syrup, Im afraid that this will just take away an pleasure in what your eating, drinking or experimenting.

It may be "new & improved" formula, however, this wagon has lost all its wheels and there can be no recovery to such an idea.

Don't venture in this direction if you cannot stomach the overly taste of the fortification of things that should be better off left in the laboratory.

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars On the Go in a Rush or Just at Your Puter Desk...gr8 Item!, January 24, 2010
I find this product to be very durable, easy to clean and it does what it claims.

Keeps the temp of your drink surprisingly the same without being overly complicated to drink out of. Squeeze & drink, let go and set down.

I find this item to be the most useful near the puter or other sensitive electronic equipment in which, you need to fear spills.

The color finish doesn't chip off or fade away and it does wonders for hot tea & hot chocolate...it fits nice in a standard cup holder in the car (bonus) and this is the way to go.

The only complaint that I have, is that this is not large enough for my consumption and that is about it.

If you've been searching and searching well, I can assure you that its time to get one and try it out.

K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant, Two 1.5 fl oz Bottles
K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant, Two 1.5 fl oz Bottles
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $18.40
41 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Concept is Gr8 - However, the Product is not up to the Hype..., December 25, 2009
The thought of such a combination creates the illusion of a hot moment in the elevation of intimacy...but, hold the phones...lets check out the nuts & bolts of this item.

The initial impression is ok...she has hers, and you have yours...the anticipation of the the two combined to create that lustful heat has a drawback...

This reminds me of ICY HOT...I can't help but to think that the burning sensation is just a chemical reaction in very sensitive locations...

The "properties" of the lube is what is really the downfall...

1) Guys...when you have motor oil on your fingers and you rub the fingers together at the finger tips, you feel oil, but you also feel the surface of the skin of your fingers too...this is no different. There is not enough protection of lube thickness to make this item worth getting.

2) After a couple of minutes of exposure, this "lube" starts to dry out, and when it does, it turns into a resin feeling layer...and this is not good folks...suuuuure, ya can toss some saliva to keep it going but, it's your honey that will get the friction effects that will last loooong after the special moment is over...and then she pays the price with her nerve endings...

I gave it one star...due to the containers...its a nice place to keep quarters...but that is it.

If you have reached this far down, and your still thinking of buying this...then, you are asking for a unpleasant memories...its not worth it.

Seiko Men's SNF672 Dress Watch with Leather Band
Seiko Men's SNF672 Dress Watch with Leather Band
Offered by AVIE DUCKERY'S BEST
Price: $79.50
21 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Classic Style for those who regard themselves as old school., September 27, 2009
You can have the Titanium Sporty look with all the bells and whistles, just give me a quality watch that can tell me what I need to know...the time.

This is a very sharp setup. The body seems small and I was worried that I'd have to squint to see the time, but this is not the case. I have a small wrist and this is the ideal fit for me.

The designer who put this together knows the heart of an old school taste in every way.

This watch makes me look good no matter where I go...

Intimo Men's Classic Silk Pant, Black, XX-Large
Intimo Men's Classic Silk Pant, Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, this is the ticket, September 27, 2009
Pants size that I wear is 40W x 30L & I ordered an XXL. This is the correct size for comfort. You will be able to sit without the fear of stretching the seams out of this fine product. The pant leg doesn't drag all over the floor & there is plenty of seating area for what I was looking for.