Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Henrik Larsen > Reviews

Browse

Henrik Larsen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Henrik Larsen RSS Feed (New Orleans, La, United States)

Strategic Acceleration: Succeed at the Speed of Life
Strategic Acceleration: Succeed at the Speed of Life
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is full of self evident platitudes, October 26, 2013
The author offers no new ideas but simply offers common sense advice such as be more focused and waste less time. Not worth the time to read it the money to buy it

New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe,Black,14 D
New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe,Black,14 D

3.0 out of 5 stars Not New and Improved, April 26, 2010
I have worn New Balance MX608 as my all around every-day tennis shoe for years. The new version 2 is not measuring up to the previous version. The sole is hard and without shock absorbsion.

I will have to find another shoe to fit my every-day needs

100% Pure Funk
100% Pure Funk
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $9.11
19 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover Art What Cover Art?, May 17, 2009
This review is from: 100% Pure Funk (Audio CD)
This CD is poorly produced. The sound tracks sound like second takes - while worth while they were the ones who ended on the floor post-production. My greatest complaint is that the cover art specifies the track name and number, but no information on recording date or the musicians used for the track. I would have liked to know when this was recorded and who was on the session, alas this is not available. Hence, the album is just like listening to elevator music - although groovier.

MotoGP Riding Secrets
MotoGP Riding Secrets
DVD ~ Chris Vermeulen
Offered by Convertible Films
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $6.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much new information, December 19, 2008
This review is from: MotoGP Riding Secrets (DVD)
Firstly let me say that I have seen (and done) quite a lot of motorcycle racing and instruction. I am also a subscriber to motogp.com and follow all the content on this site.

So this DVD have interviews with many of the great riders from MotoGP. Unfortunately the format is informal chatting with the riders and they describe how it is to ride and race in MotoGP. These interviews seem like longer versions of what is posted daily on the MotoGP.com website, but not really in more depth.

I guess I am disappointed because the recent 15 minute internet video with Andy Abbott and Valentino Rossi on a Yamaha R6 is so much more instructional that the entire DVD. The new riding video is produced to celebrate 10 years of the Yamaha R series and is posted on [...]

If this is your first introduction to MotoGP its a good DVD otherwise its mainly rainy afternoon entertainment

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, but has limited functionality, January 24, 2007
I am using TVersity and DSM-320 wired. It works OK with my ripped CD collection (except play list as another reviewer has noted). I have been unable to get video feeds to work and I am having hit-and-miss luck with XM Radio using the uXM-shareware.

In the end I paid $160 to and spent several (many) evenings playing with the set-up to try to get video feed and XM radio to work. Still DVD's cannot be played (which I knew, but it shows the limited functionality). So that's $160 to get CD's to play and pictures to show on my TV. D-Link offered a $50 discount 4 days after I ordered my unit, which kind-of sucks but such is life.

Tomorrow I am going to buy a MP3-RCA cable converter ($10-15) and plug the computer sound card directly into my stereo and I am going to get a long monitor cable ($20-35) and plug my front projector into the computer. Hence I will be able to get full functionality: play ripped/downloaded music over the stereo, watch DVD's, watch streaming media, make picture shows, listen to Internet radio etc etc. for a fraction of the cost and less headaches than a media player.

I enjoyed playing with the media player, but it seems like a lot of work for very limited functionality.