Profile for Funky Blue Rooster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Funky Blue Rooster "the funky one" RSS Feed (houston, tx USA)

24V 2A Electric Scooter Battery Charger For RAZOR E100 E200 E300 E125 E150 E500 USA
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $12.35
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered to charge up my scooter, but now I have another problem, July 1, 2013
I was impressed by the quickness of the delivery of the charger and I received exactly what I purchased in great condition and while it charged my scooter as promised, now I find out it is not the charger, it is something else.

Altair & Vega
Altair & Vega
Price: $14.99
29 used & new from $10.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Some one thought it would be nice for these two to collaborate but..., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Altair & Vega (Audio CD)
I have been a huge fan of both Keiko and Bob, but this album sounds more like a classical version of a good album. The piano play is strong but this sounds like these two dialed it in from their homes.

Timex Unisex T2N649 "Weekender" Watch with Gray and Orange Nylon Strap
Timex Unisex T2N649 "Weekender" Watch with Gray and Orange Nylon Strap
Offered by AreaTrend
Price: $31.96
6 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awesome watch for an awesome birthday, October 3, 2011
This watch screams classic. The dial is subtle and understated and not obnoxious like some of us internet marketing tpyes go for. The indiglo is cool for us gadget-obsessed folks, but this is a great pick-up and it has not left my wrist since my birthday...

Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)
Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)
Price: $18.95
10 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I kept the box just in case....but these are great!, August 24, 2011
I purchased these headphones because I lost my others and at first I was skeptical but after I plugged them in, I was then able to notice the other benefits of having these headphones....

One, I dig the nylon cord...two, the slack at the ear just in case they get tugged on and lastly the bass is nice considering I payed under $25.

nice pickup

The Light Of The Sun
The Light Of The Sun
Price: $10.00
64 used & new from $4.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I was hoping for..., July 13, 2011
This review is from: The Light Of The Sun (Audio CD)
After I heard the Anthony Hamilton/Jill Scott song, I thought this album would be the bomb, but I was quickly disappointed when I saw other artists that just don't fit with her on this album there. She has truly done better stuff with a lower budget and it turned out great.

Decoded
Decoded
by Jay-Z
Price: $27.79
249 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted to read about JayZ, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Decoded (Hardcover)
I've been a very huge fan of Jay Z since the beginning and I have always wanted to know why this song was written the way it was and what was he thinking at the time he recorded it. I have always watched certain interviews with JayZ and noticed the laughter he throws out when he aint feeling the interview. This book is great at showing what the best rapper of his time was thinking at the time he was thinking at certain times in his life.

Great book!

Joyful
Joyful
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $11.41
75 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A Breath of Fresh Air for the music business, February 20, 2008
This review is from: Joyful (Audio CD)
I found Ayo on a social music site and I swear she has a gorgeous voice but the lyrics are amazing too. This album you can listen to from start to finish. I have given it to my girlfriend and she loves it too.

Kodak Easyshare M753 7 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak Easyshare M753 7 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
6 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was going to be OK, but then..., January 21, 2008
i got a camera for Xmas and it broke so i had to return it and the only manly thing that was there was the M753. at first it took "crapp" pics but then i read the manual and now i am wowed. No Its not my Nikon D2 but its good