Profile for rosaryvaz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rosaryvaz RSS Feed

Portable Solar Charger- StrongVolt SOLAR:10- Charges iPhones, Androids, Tablets, eReaders, All USB Devices- Great Portable Solar Power for Emergency Kits (Discontinued Model)
Offered by tahoetrading
Price: $79.00
2 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No instructions., June 14, 2013
I have to rate it one star because this is my first experience with solar things and there are no instructions. Not everybody is an expert. I haven't used it. I went to their website, no instructions. I imagine it should be simple but at least tell me how to start.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 9:54 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 13, 2012
These shoes are perfect!! Very comfortable and soft. I can't believe that they are so inexpensive. I want to buy them in black, but I can't find them!

Naturalizer Women's Inez Flat
Naturalizer Women's Inez Flat
Price: $35.00 - $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inez Shoes, May 9, 2012
I absolutely love the shoes. My mother used Naturalizer shoes and I used to say that these were "old people's shoes", but these are not my mother's shoes. Now they are really cute and they continue being very comfortable. Really good quality. I know these shoes will last a long time.