Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Viscount St. Christopher > Reviews

Browse

Viscount St. Chr...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Viscount St. Christopher "Viscount St. Christopher" RSS Feed (Washington D.C.)

Myn in Numbers
Myn in Numbers
by Kevin Baird
Price: $22.80
27 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, October 8, 2009
This review is from: Myn in Numbers (Paperback)
I read Kevin Baird's first book, "Myn and Angels" and loved it (which I also recommend you read)...I was so excited to find out this had been released. This book is simply FASCINATING! If you keep seeing numbers over and over, and feel there is some message--this book is for you! Even if you've never had the experience of messages thru numbers--this book is still for you--for it will teach you how to become aware of the spiritual world around you. Kevin Baird is an amazing psychic-medium who really can communicate with the Other Side. If you want to learn how to connect with the Angelic/Spiritual realms--GET THIS BOOK! I have 2 copies--One I keep in my desk at work, and one that I carry everywhere, it is a permanent feature of my bag! "Myn in Numbers" is simply AMAZING! I've received countless messages of blessing, warning, help, and consolation thru reading this book. I promise you that you won't be dissapointed. I give it 5 stars -- but really it should have 5,000,000 Stars! The best!

Myn and Angels
Myn and Angels
by Jerome Baird
Edition: Spiral-bound
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read!! A New Door to the Spiritual World!!, February 24, 2009
This review is from: Myn and Angels (Spiral-bound)
I am a professional psychic-medium and received this book "Myn and Angels" as a gift from a client. I was curious about the term "Myn", at first wondering if this was a new spelling of "men" -- but soon learnt that "Myn" is a most profound Metaphysical term meaning "the energy that drives manifestation". This book leads you through opening the doors of the Spiritual senses. It helped me to understand how and why things in my life either happen or don't happen, and to really know the power--"Myn" that is behind all reality as we experience it. If you are looking for a book that will enliven, inspire, and teach you, you won't be disappointed! I gave this book 5 stars because it is so original, unique and profound. It's spiral binding is also great as you can keep it open to any page "hands-free" and is great in a classroom setting. I also had the privilege of taking a workshop with the author, and found even more profound insights. Jerome "Kevin" Baird is a true mystic with deep insights in an age of fast-food spirituality. His teachings are like no other I have encountered. You would do well to invest in his book and workshop.

Bob Hickman
Psychic-Medium

A Dweller on Two Planets
A Dweller on Two Planets
by Phylos
21 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, November 22, 2005
This book is worth a read. It lends validity to the concept of channeled literature as it is a rather complex, in-depth book. The voice of Phylos is clearly distinct from that of the young author who was his scribe. You will find a wisdom seldom seen in books these days.

The Element Encyclopedia of Witchcraft: The Complete A-Z for the Entire Magical World
by Judika Illes
55 used & new from $9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Source!, July 7, 2005
Judika Illes has again AMAZED me with her expert research! This book is worthy of Ph.D. in the Mystical Sciences! It is in-depth, but easy to comprehend. I recommend it for all, from Novice to High Priest, or even the curious who are not in the Craft but would like to explore the teachings, lore and practices of the "old ways".