Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for theshonen8899 > Reviews

Browse

theshonen8899's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

theshonen8899 RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Air Vent Cell Phone Mount - Universal Holder - Car - 360 Degree Rotation - Best Design - Easy To Use - Simple Design - Portable - Fits most types of Mobiles - Smartphones - Apple iPhone - Samsung - HTC - Blackberry - Nokia - Improves Driver Visibility
Offered by S360 Solutions
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!! THIS WILL SCRATCH YOUR VENTS!!!, May 29, 2015
The grey clips in the back are not plastic, they are rigged metal covered with thin plastic covers. They tear through the plastic covers quickly and scratch into your vents. I used this product for over a month and had no idea it was doing this until I took it off. My vent is now covered in deep scratches.

I'm currently using a similar mount with actual, thick rubbery plastic clips that mount onto the vent much tighter and DOESN'T SCRATCH THE VENT. Do not buy this product unless you really hate your car's interior.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2015 1:01 PM PDT

Torin T90403 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 4 Ton
Torin T90403 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 4 Ton
Price: $16.17
4 used & new from $14.17

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if I just got a defective unit or if I'm doing something wrong but the jack stand that came with my car works bette, May 1, 2015
I have a 2007 Mazda 6 (not a particularly heavy car) and this jack just barely fails to lift my car high enough for my jack stands (from the same company). I don't know if I just got a defective unit or if I'm doing something wrong but the jack stand that came with my car works better than this.

Google Nexus 5 Case - Poetic Google Nexus 5 Case [Palette Series] - [Slim-fit] [Lightweight] Snap-on Back Shell Case for Google Nexus 5 Sand Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
2 used & new from $17.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Textures wears off, April 1, 2015
When I first got the case, I really loved it. I hated the build quality of the Nexus 5 and the soft touch housing always felt like it was oily or about to tear off. The back plate also creaks and feels hallow. Overall I was extremely disappointed with how cheap the Nexus 5 felt. This case completely transformed the build quality and made me really love my phone. The obvious downsides are that it doesn't protect your phone very well (the top and bottom are basically completely exposed) and the buttons are really hard to push due to the sides partially covering it. I fixed the latter issue easily by cutting the small plastic sides off and sanding down the edges. Buttons were perfect and I never had a problem with the case coming off on its own.

Unfortunately, after a month of normal usage the course, sandy texture that I loved was significantly worn down. The edge now basically feel entirely smooth and the back feels more rubbery than course.

If the texture held up this case would've been incredible but unfortunately, I'm probably going to be looking for another case soon. At $5 you should definitely give it a try.

Kaytee CritterTrail One Level Habitat
Kaytee CritterTrail One Level Habitat
Price: $27.19
34 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cage with improved wheel., January 22, 2015
Pros:
- Nice, big sleeping bunk up top.
- I don't know if I just got a good cage but the wheel is almost completely silent. It sounds just as quiet as a silent spinner, which is not something I ever expected to say in my lifetime.

Cons:
- No space for a silent spinner.
- Wire spacing makes it difficult to fit certain water bottles or wheels.
- Bunk takes up so much space that I need to seat the wheel lower and put less bedding in.

Kaytee CritterTrail Portable Petite Habitat
Kaytee CritterTrail Portable Petite Habitat
Price: $21.54
33 used & new from $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars After a while the clip that holds the side tubes cracked while the ones on my bigger cage were just fine, with no indications of, December 18, 2014
I bought this cage with the intention of using it as a travel cage for my mice which I would connect with another CritterTrail cage using the side tubes. After a while the clip that holds the side tubes cracked while the ones on my bigger cage were just fine, with no indications of stress.

Ware Manufacturing Natural Willow Mega Munch Sticks Small Pet Chew Treat
Ware Manufacturing Natural Willow Mega Munch Sticks Small Pet Chew Treat
Price: $6.81
18 used & new from $2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
My mice love it and it enormous so it'll last a while.

Thrustmaster T80 RS PS4/PS3 Officially Licensed Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T80 RS PS4/PS3 Officially Licensed Racing Wheel
Price: $70.75
20 used & new from $61.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather drive with a controller, December 14, 2014
Pedals are nearly impossible to push down without sliding across the floor. Bungee cable system offers no steering feel and there is no force feedback. Paddle shifters feel fine but the other buttons feel cheap.

I would rather Thrustmaster focus on making a $150 competitor to the Logitech Driving Force GT than create a $100 piece of garbage.

Ware Manufacturing Natural Willow Branch Small Pet Ball Chew, 1-1/2-Inch
Ware Manufacturing Natural Willow Branch Small Pet Ball Chew, 1-1/2-Inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't last, even for tiny animals., December 14, 2014
Bought this for two mice. They completely tore it to shreds in half a day.

Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) SOA80304 Bell Bottle and Hold Guard Small Animal Value Set, 4-Ounce, variety colors
Price: $8.95
12 used & new from $3.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Nearly killed my mice, November 20, 2014
I love the design of this water bottle and the holder makes it extremely convenient to place anywhere in a wired cage. However, the bottle will frequently stop working for no reason. Everytime I put it in the cage I would tap it until water came out, just to be sure it was working. Then sure enough, when I tap it the next day, no water. When I gave them a bottle that actually works they kept drinking like they were about to die. I don't know if I just received a defective bottle or what but for now I simply consider this product to be a $10 bottle holder.

Panda 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter - Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, CentOS, Lubuntu, Zorin, Kali Linux and Raspbian Wheezy
Offered by Panther One
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 84 Mbps I'm definitely very happy with the speed from Panda, September 24, 2014
First off, here is a speed comparison between this and the TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter.

TP-LINK:
Ping: 8ms
Down: 43.13 Mbps
Up: 35.40 Mbps

Panda:
Ping: 7ms
Down: 77.43 Mbps
Up: 74.84 Mbps

I'm definitely very happy with the speed from Panda.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8