Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Lovin NH > Reviews

Browse

Lovin NH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lovin NH RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
GraphTech PQP-0088-V6 TUSQ A3 Picks
GraphTech PQP-0088-V6 TUSQ A3 Picks
Price: $5.55
6 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Strong, July 29, 2015
These were recommended by a friend as I was having problems with my medium picks becoming bent. I needed to switch to the other side to even it out. These tips are light yet strong.

Gardeneer By Dalen Trellis Netting Heavy-Duty Nylon Tangle-Free Net 5' x 30'
Gardeneer By Dalen Trellis Netting Heavy-Duty Nylon Tangle-Free Net 5' x 30'
Price: $12.35
9 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent netting, July 29, 2015
I was able to get twice the length for the same price a local garden shop had it for. I strung some twine to make more vertical runs and it was perfect for my pole beans. The only mistake I made is I only used 6 feet and my vines want more :)

LLR49320 - Lorell Clear Sleeve 8 Floor Savers
LLR49320 - Lorell Clear Sleeve 8 Floor Savers
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $14.57
19 used & new from $9.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but are tough to put on, July 29, 2015
These were extremely tight getting on but I took another reviewer's tip and cut 1/4 inch off the top. I needed to twist the sleeve to get it on. They appear to look like they will last but only time will tell.

Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It took a few games to figure it out but it is easy and enjoyable, June 8, 2015
This review is from: Spider Solitaire (App)
Interesting take on solitaire. It took a few games to figure it out but it is easy and enjoyable. I like it better than regular solitare.

#9 Straight Corks 15/16" x 1 3/4". Bag of 100
#9 Straight Corks 15/16" x 1 3/4". Bag of 100
Offered by Quality Quick Ship
Price: $17.82
9 used & new from $14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall, the these are high quality. I bought ..., December 2, 2014
Overall, the these are high quality. I bought size 9 for normal 750ml wine bottles and I should have bought size 8. It is very difficult to put back in once removed from the bottle.

Portuguese Double Lever Corker
Portuguese Double Lever Corker
Offered by Quality Quick Ship
Price: $18.72
13 used & new from $14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and its much cheaper than the floor ..., December 2, 2014
This review is from: Portuguese Double Lever Corker
Easy to use and its much cheaper than the floor model, Just make sure you put the bottle between your feet to hold it.

LG A275 Black Unlocked GSM Dual SIM QuadBand Cell Phone - International Version - No Warranty
Offered by Starlinx
Price: $21.35
9 used & new from $21.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent phone... had problem with charger, November 2, 2014
This is a decent cheap no frills phone. The reason for the mediocre review is that the charger died after the first use. Luckily, it uses a micro USB charger which I had plenty of.

Ultra Spring Door Closer, Butterfly Spring (68405)
Ultra Spring Door Closer, Butterfly Spring (68405)
Offered by MG Supply
Price: $4.92
7 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, November 2, 2014
Does the job! It is ugly, but it is installed on a door in my basement. Adds lots of pressure to the door.

Easy to install if you know how springs work.

M-D Building Products 50100 10-feet Single Door Garage Door Threshold Kit
M-D Building Products 50100 10-feet Single Door Garage Door Threshold Kit
Price: $30.15
28 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps water out!, November 2, 2014
11/02/2014

I have had this product installed for a little over a month and it kept water out of my garage during two storms that produced heavy rain for multiple days.

I used the enclosed sealer/adhesive plus I bought one tube from another manufacturer.

I will try updating this posting in a couple a months to see if it holds up to a NH winter.

National Hardware V804 Door Security Guard in Satin Nickel
National Hardware V804 Door Security Guard in Satin Nickel
Price: $5.77
23 used & new from $0.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Door must be level with trim !!!!, November 2, 2014
This is a nice security guard, however it is necessary to have both plates (where screws attach) even otherwise the door handle may not work properly.

I needed to make a cutout in my door trim to get this product to work. It would have been nice if the product came with a shim.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5