Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsey RSS Feed

XOXO Women's XO3271 Black Dial Crystal Bezel Boyfriend Silicone Rubber Strap Watch
Offered by gameusa
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke Easily, September 24, 2012
This watch isn't worth the price. I am guessing that the battery is dead, but the cost of replacing the battery is enough to buy another watch so that it what I did. $19.99 for a battery that doesn't last very long is a rip off. Go to Walmart or Target instead. They have similar styles and cheaper prices...probably better quality too.

Soap Sack POUCH loofah body SCRUBBER polisher - 6 Pack Assorted Colors
Soap Sack POUCH loofah body SCRUBBER polisher - 6 Pack Assorted Colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 24, 2012
I bought soap from Fortune Cookie Soap...these soaps are shaped like fortune cookies and they are awesome except they don't lather well and fall apart easily. The company sells a soap saver sack for $4, for one. I found these and think they are a great alternative. You get way more for the price. They also lather the soap up really well. My only qualm is that it does seem a bit cheap and like it won't last much longer than a month. We will see. But overall, I am pleased with this product and would recommend it!

Quaker Soft Baked Cereal Bar, Banana Nut Bread, 7.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Quaker Soft Baked Cereal Bar, Banana Nut Bread, 7.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Price: $28.58
15 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and not bad for my waist line!, August 23, 2012
These breakfast bars are so yummy! The Banana Nut Bread tastes just like a banana nut muffing, minus a ton of calories and fat! These are great warmed up in the microwave for breakfast or for a quick afternoon snack. Will definitely keep buying these.

Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Silk Hydration Moisturizing Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30, 6 Ounce
Offered by Funtastic Shopping!
Price: $2.30
24 used & new from $2.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Smell is a huge turn off!, August 22, 2012
I was really excited to try this product, since my skin tends to dry out easily. This product is definitely moisturizing, in a non-greasy way. However, there is definitely some dye in this product and the smell is incredibly over powering! The smell is so artificial and strong...I really do not like it. When I was testing it out people around me commented on the strong smell! And not in a good way! I prefer more natural products.