Profile for Shopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shopper RSS Feed (Fortville, IN)

Page: 1 | 2
Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, White Noise Machine
Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, White Noise Machine
Offered by ACTIONPRO
Price: $16.50
39 used & new from $16.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, February 7, 2015
It's a little louder than what I hoped. I closed the air vents and it seems okay.

Sorry for Party Rocking
Sorry for Party Rocking
Offered by Great Price Media
Price: $9.49
54 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beat, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Sorry for Party Rocking (Audio CD)
I usually don't buy a whole CD, glad I did. The beat from these guys is energetic, and helps me with my long runs. I definitely recommend this.

Imma Be
Imma Be
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Imma Be (MP3 Music)
I just love the Black Eyed Peas, great song to run to, or workout to. I definitely recommend getting songs from Amazon, great price.

Seirus Innovation Men's Sequel Mitt,Black,Medium
Seirus Innovation Men's Sequel Mitt,Black,Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so warm!, December 15, 2011
I was so impressed at how warm they are, even though they are light as a feather! I really love these. Great buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2011 2:24 PM PST

BIRUGEAR Black Carbon Fiber PU Hard Back Cover + Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) with *4-Color Clip Pen*

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 15, 2011
i liked the charger and cover case. I also liked the protector, all pieces fit just right. I recommend this set for the price.

Holmes HM1745H-U 3 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms
Holmes HM1745H-U 3 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier for Large Rooms

5.0 out of 5 stars Great humidifier, December 15, 2011
I like that you can hold a lot of water, and that it covers a large room. The fan is soothing and quiets down background noise. I recommend this humidifier for the price.

adidas Women's Marathon 10 Running Shoe,Running White/Fresh Pink/Black,11 M US
adidas Women's Marathon 10 Running Shoe,Running White/Fresh Pink/Black,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, December 15, 2011
I like how light yet cushy this shoe is. It's great for long runs. I definitely recommend this shoe. I also like the adidas fit. Thanks!

Candlebox
Candlebox
Price: $6.99
331 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought this a long time ago, April 15, 2010
This review is from: Candlebox (Audio CD)
I love alternative rock, so Candlebox style fits just right with me. They also have fantastic showmanship in their concerts, which I have attended to 2 of them, so this was a long overdue purchase. I knew almost all the songs already.

WEIGHT LOSS CARDIO KICK
WEIGHT LOSS CARDIO KICK
DVD ~ Violet Zaki
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $9.71
37 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet Zaki is a fantastic instructor!, April 15, 2010
This review is from: WEIGHT LOSS CARDIO KICK (DVD)
I am a workout fanatic, and, let me tell you, this workout will make you sweat! I love Violet's style, she speaks to you as if she was right in the room with you. It makes you feel engaged. She has excellent cueing before every move, and that helps a lot. The time allocated for the video is just right, and the coreography is simple enough to make you work. I love this video, will be looking for others from Violet.

Accutron Women's 26R08 Chamonix Diamond Chronograph Watch
Accutron Women's 26R08 Chamonix Diamond Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant watch, April 15, 2010
This watch has a beautiful blue color background. I have accidentally banged it against the wall a few times, almost giving myself a heart attack, but it does not get scratched at all. I am really happy with its quality and elegance.

Page: 1 | 2