Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Darren > Reviews

Browse

Darren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darren RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Signstek 6 Pack 2 LED Solar Powered Wireless Stainless Steel Staircase Step White Light Stairways Path Landscape Garden Floor Wall Patio Lamp Modern Fixture *White*
Offered by Global Cyber Mart
Price: $69.00

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!, May 17, 2016
Installed these in July on my dock. I had purchased 18 of these lights. Within a week 3 stopped working. By the end of September, only 2 of them still worked. These are junk, STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

OfficeWorld 2 Sets HP 932XL 933XL Ink Cartridges, Compatible with HP Officejet 6600 6700 6100 7610 7612 Printer
Offered by ifreeMall
Price: $55.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, February 23, 2016
The product worked perfectly. Very happy with my purchase.

Fiskars 58 GallonSalsa Rain Barrel System with Diverter
Fiskars 58 GallonSalsa Rain Barrel System with Diverter
Price: $138.00
8 used & new from $137.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap Plastic Valve's That Break Off Easily!!!, May 19, 2015
These are good rain barrels but I'm very dissapointed with the cheap plastic valve that they include. I bought two of these and installed them. A day later I walked by them and noticed one of the valves had broken off. I just decided to replace both with brass valves. When I went to remove the one that was still attached, it just broke off as soon as I just layed a finger on it. So both of these cheap valve's just broke off for no reason. I replaced both of them and now the rain barrels are fine.

Fasco A307 1/24 HP 115 Volt 3450 RPM Intercity Furnace Flue Exhaust Venter Blower
Offered by CSH Incorporated
Price: $165.00
7 used & new from $165.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, I mean AMAZON!!!, January 7, 2015
When the heating and AC guy told me $1300 to replace, I said let me think about it and I will let you know. Less than $180 dollars later, I realized that it's amazing how much you can save when you fix things on your own. I lost the phone number to my former heating and AC guy, DARN.

Now for the review, it fit perfectly and now my furnace is running great again. Thank you so much to the distributor of this product and of course, AMAZING, I mean AMAZON!!!

Dyson DC44 Animal Vacuum - Refurbished - Cordless
Dyson DC44 Animal Vacuum - Refurbished - Cordless
Price: $249.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a great product but!, June 9, 2014
I ordered one of these in February 2014 and it was great for a couple of months until we started to have issues with the on/off push button. The vacuum would go on and off. I checked to make sure the battery was attached ok and it was. I tried to call Dyson from the phone number that was included but it was the wrong number. I contacted Amazon and they were nice enough to let me return it after two months but they charged me a $48 dollar restocking fee (Definitely not happy with the restocking fee considering all of the business I give Amazon). I then ordered another one and within a day the charger stopped working. In these "Refurbished Dyson" products it says that Dyson carefully inspects the items and replaces any broken parts. Well they missed issues with at least two of them. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a new one (The 3rd!!!) without charging me (Hopefully, I still have to send the defective on back. We'll see if they charge me). Anyway, make sure you really look the vacuum over when you get it and test it a lot within the first few weeks.

Koolatron 33 qt. Kargo Kooler
Koolatron 33 qt. Kargo Kooler
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, BUT!, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Koolatron 33 qt. Kargo Kooler
Worked great for 4 months then died. I used it at work and it definetly kept my drinks cold. I disconnected it on weekends and vacations when I was out but it still died.

ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Projector Professionals
Price: $499.00
16 used & new from $248.89

5.0 out of 5 stars One word, Amazing!!!, July 18, 2013
I purchased this projector to do outdoor movies in a lake community where I own property. All of my neighbors have said that the movie experience from this projector has been wonderful. I have attached a set of Bose speakers to it and it's like a movie theater experience. If you want a great projector for a low price then this is the one. Just buy it, you won't be dissapointed.

Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170-MPH Gas-Powered Handheld Gas Blower (CARB Compliant)
Offered by Fix_My_Toys
Price: $149.95
8 used & new from $135.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definetly like the product, April 12, 2013
Other than it taking over a week for it to arrive, I'm very happy with this product. I've ordered Greenworks products and they arrived over night and the boxes were much bigger!

Death of a Cheerleader
Death of a Cheerleader
DVD ~ Kellie Martin
Price: $14.99
20 used & new from $13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Death of a Cheerleader (DVD)
Good movie that definitely shows how some kids can go over the edge when being picked on too much. The movie was good from beginning to end.

World Trade Center Commemorative Poster 18x44 Framed Art Print by Blakeway, James

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is great but the 3rd party seller of this product didn't deliver!, January 31, 2012
I ordered my picture on Dec 3, 2011. After numerous promises of receiving it by a certain date, I finally received it on Jan 11, 2012. After opening the item it turned out not to be the print that they advertised. I filed a claim and then the seller tried to talk me into taking the item as is for half price. I told the seller that this was not the item that they advertised and I wanted a refund. After three weeks of waiting for my refund and never getting it, I finally too Amazon's offer for an Amazon gift card. I've ordered on Amazon for years and will continue to order. Amazon is a great company. It's sad that sellers like IMAGE SELECT make Amazon look bad. Stay away from this seller, IMAGE SELECT!

Page: 1 | 2