Profile for Mihaela > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mihaela RSS Feed (Michigan)

Trump Men's Executive Collection TR1176SVBK Leather Quartz Watch with White Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch..., February 8, 2008
Very nice watch for the price. Good size watch for a man. Everything looks good. Quality details. I bought it for my father and he loves it.

Invicta Women's 4718 "II Collection" Limited Edition Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $104.99
4 used & new from $98.43

4.0 out of 5 stars For $ 149 this is a 5 star watch but..., January 25, 2008
I paid $ 149 for this watch and I received a free gift (Invicta Gear Yellow Backpack). I LIKE THIS WATCH. A lot! What I don't like is the instructions manual. That is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. The person that put together the manual did a poor job. You actually need to "play" with the watch in order to see how the watch works. Also, the diamonds are small, but enough for this type of watch. And it can be considered an everyday watch. Plus 4 years extra warranty for $ 25 is perfect. A little bit heavy but it doesn't bother me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2008 7:52 PM PDT