Profile for Ronald Parker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronald Parker RSS Feed

Mediabridge USB 2.0 - Micro-USB to USB Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed A Male to Micro B
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cable!, February 26, 2012
The cable is very convenient at 6 feet long. I've only had it for 1 week but the feel is very durable. You can tell a micro USB quality cord by the way it plugs and secures itself on both sides. The Micro side of this cable seats securely so you don't get a loose feel and the regular USB side is the same. No complaints so far and if something negative arises I'll update this post.

Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Navy, 6-12 shoe size
Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Navy, 6-12 shoe size
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy... but not well reinforced., January 22, 2012
I have been wearing Thorlo's boot socks(which hold up fine)and decided to try these out. In Afghanistan wearing steel toe RedBack slip-on boots, wore a hole in the toe first day! I keep myself well trimmed and have had no issues with my Thorlo's... I'm going to see how the second pair does with my alternate boots, but they really should hold up better. Feels nice, warm, comfy, no moisture build-up, but I must recommend a tougher sock for those who will be on your feet in steel toes for a good part of the day.

Otterbox Defender Case with Holster Belt Clip for HTC Evo 4G
Otterbox Defender Case with Holster Belt Clip for HTC Evo 4G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, January 7, 2012
Well desigened. The outer rubber actually covers the two plastic parts that snap together for added security. The soft feel is quite nice. Once you get used to a bulky phone like the EVO then this additionl bulk is not bad and worth the peace of mind. No problems with the integrated screen protector with finger strokes. Would recommend.

Pwr+® 14 Ft 150w AC Adapter Laptop Charger for Asus G51 G51jx-x3 ; G53 G53sw G53sx G53jw-3de G53jw-xa1 G53jw-xn1 G53jw-xt1 ; G55vw G55vw-dh71 ; G71 G71gx ; G72 G72gx ; G73 G73jh-bst7 G73jh-x5 G73jhrf-bst7 G73jw-a1 G73jw-rog G73jw-xn1 G73sw G74sx G74sx Vx7 ; G75vw G75vw-bhi7n07 ; G75vx G75vx-bhi7n11 Power Supply Cord Notebook Battery Plug 150 Watt
Offered by PWR+
Price: $69.90
3 used & new from $37.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, January 7, 2012
Power supply works well. No noise from the unit. Other reviewers stated loud noises however I'm in an enclosed room (8x10) and I can hear my computer over the unit easy. Great replacement for my ASUS G71-GX. This is a two week in service review. Will update in a couple of months.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light, just needs lanyard hole and a clip., January 7, 2012
I like the operation of switching between a focused and a wider beam. The ease of mode switching is smooth with a full click off/on or a simpler slight depression of the button on the rear. Handy for a magnet. My only gripe is the lack of a basic hole somewhere to loop some cord through or a basic clip on the frame.... Would be more useful than the aggressive crown over the lens area. looks nice, but I prefer a little more practicality on it. Would otherwise recommend... very bright on high.

Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large
Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large
Price: $12.44
26 used & new from $9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove and well priced!, January 7, 2012
This is my first time trying this brand of glove and I'm comparing it to Mechanix brand(which my last pair I had, split OPEN from the inseam down to the wrist). Really bad flaw that I've seen other reviers note! Anyway, The only Size that was available when I ordered was Lrg and XLrg... I was hesitant because I'm accustomed to Med, but the Lrg is not much different except the fingertips are slightly longer. Other than that, nice and snug. Padding is great on the knuckles, top of the hand and reinforced palms and top parts of the thumb, forefinger and middle finger. The general feel is a little bulkier than the thin Mechanix Fast Fit's thin, light feel, but I prefer this in the cold weather. There's even a sewn loop on the inside wrists if you'd like to run lanyards or cord through to setup handy carrying. Happy with my purchase.