Profile for AnybodyHome > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AnybodyHome RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Overworked Hair Putty, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Overworked Hair Putty, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.49
19 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair Product - But Price is Going Up!, March 25, 2014
This is the best hair product I have used for the past several years. It's easy to mold and holds well throughout the day. Unfortunately the price has gone up on this and I'm searching for an alternate. I've tried two different items and both aren't working, so I'm forced to go back and pay a bit more. Previously this item sold for about $4 with free shipping, now it's around $5 plus shipping.

Memory Foam Insoles - Semelles Mousse a memoirie de forme
Memory Foam Insoles - Semelles Mousse a memoirie de forme
Offered by Goods Guaranteed
Price: $4.72
22 used & new from $0.20

1.0 out of 5 stars No Memory or much foam in these insoles, March 24, 2014
When I opened up these insoles, they reminded of a light foam core poster board, a thick material on each side with a foam on the inside. Unfortunately these insoles do not offer any support, everything compresses and provides a minimal layer inside the shoe. I bought these knowing they would not offer much support, but to extend the life of a pair of work shoes that were extremely worn down. I got an extra few months out of those shoes, so this wasn't a horrible purchase, but I definitely do not recommend buying these.

Slim Wall Plate and Surge Protector - 3 AC + 2 USB - Add Additional Outlets and USB Ports While Protecting Your Devices - USB Includes 2.1amp Output to Charge iPad, iPhone, E-readers, Android, SmartPhones, and More
Offered by Battery World
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $19.00

1.0 out of 5 stars LED Light is Extremely Bright, March 24, 2014
Bought this item with high hopes to use in the bedroom to charge phones at night. The unit worked great - up until the lights were turned off. We quickly discovered the LED light on it is extremely bright and gave off about the same amount of light from a smartphone screen, which is pretty bright. The description on Amazon simply said an "LED indicator light". If this was similar to the other small lights that are common on electrical cords it would have been fine, but this light is too bright and I have returned the item.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 4:04 PM PDT

Montevilla 5/8-Inch Facet Ball Double Window Treatment Rod Set, 86 to 128-Inch, Toasted Copper
Offered by Tool King
Price: $41.74
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price Compared to Local Stores, January 11, 2014
We went shopping for a curtain rod in some local stores and found this as the best price and value at $40. Looking at Wal-Mart, Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond, they all had curtain rods for more expensive and I believe they also were all only a single rod set. This set is a little flimsey and won't hold up with heavy curtains and frequent open/closing, but they are great for us to just have our room darkening blinds closed the majority of the time.

Wacky Wobbler Talking Bobble Head Duck Dynasty Uncle Si
Wacky Wobbler Talking Bobble Head Duck Dynasty Uncle Si
Offered by Twin City Trading
Price: $17.26
10 used & new from $17.26

2.0 out of 5 stars No Off Switch!, December 31, 2013
The bobble head is nice, but Si talks whenever his head bobbles, which is great, but there is no off switch! So when I bump the table he's sitting on, it makes a noise. Very annoying. I unscrewed the battery compartment and took the batteries out so it stops talking, but that defeats the point of him talking.

TYC 800003P Honda Replacement Cabin Air Filter
TYC 800003P Honda Replacement Cabin Air Filter
Price: $8.93
12 used & new from $6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely easy way to save $60, June 16, 2013
I recently was quoted $77 to replace my cabin filter. I said no and thought that this would have to be something I can do myself. After a quick search I discovered it was and found this cabin air filter for $12. It came with easy to understand instructions for my 2009 Honda Accord Coupe and although they didn't match perfectly, I understood the intent of the instructions and had my filter changed out in less than five minutes!

SimCity: Limited Edition
SimCity: Limited Edition
Price: $20.03
90 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Experience - Please do not buy, March 29, 2013
This review is from: SimCity: Limited Edition (DVD-ROM)
Ignoring all the problems of the first week, this still is a poor game experience. I was at least hopeful of the Origin feature and being able to play on multiple computers. After all, I have a desktop, laptop, and frequently visit my parents and girlfriends parents houses on weekends, so being able to play my cities is a nice feature. However, it takes FOREVER to get it to initially setup. 30 minutes ago from writing this, I thought it would be nice to play. I clicked to download Origin. It installed, then needed to update. I then logged in, navigated to my games, and clicked to download Sim City. It downloaded after a few minutes, then installed. Now, I have launched Sim City, but it AGAIN for a THIRD time is updating. Now it is at 11% and simply says "Processing Large File". You may be thinking I'm on a slow connection, but no, I am on a pretty standard high speed internet connection and can stream videos and files with ease.

Also a key to point, unless you have the latest and greatest in video cards, don't bother buying. My desktop computer won't support it, so I can only play on my girlfriends desktop. I am now typing this on my parents brand new Dell desktop (I didn't order it, so I don't know the specs), and I received a warning about the video card being sub-standard.

Overall, it really isn't worth the hassle. There are so many other free or cheap city simulator games out now-a-days, go play one of those. There's no reason to waste your money.

Midnight Clear: An Intimate Acoustic Christmas with Guitars and Other Instruments
Offered by LABMIN
Price: $21.99
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas CD, November 17, 2012
This is one of my favorite Christmas CDs to play. The sounds are very soft and gentle and is a great backdrop for a Christmas atmosphere. I've played this CD in the background when putting up the Christmas Tree for years!

Dap 18008 Kwik Seal Caulk, 5.5-Ounce, Clear
Dap 18008 Kwik Seal Caulk, 5.5-Ounce, Clear
Price: $4.75
28 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Caulk!, September 21, 2012
Bought this awhile ago to get free shipping, not sure if that's still possible anymore with Amazon's change in policy. The caulk I received looks identical to the picture, it comes out white and then dries clear.

Who is John Galt? Black License Plate Frame
Who is John Galt? Black License Plate Frame
Offered by Atlas Endeavors LLC
Price: $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame!, September 21, 2012
I've had this license plate frame on my car for about a year now and it continues to hold up great. I don't want to put any bumper stickers on my car and this frame is a great way for me to display my political mindset but without hot dogging it like the liberals do. Proud Producers is a great supplier and I have bought multiple items from them without any issues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3