Profile for Virginia Hausegger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Virginia Hausegger RSS Feed (South Dakota)

Nordic Ware Easter Egg Pan
Nordic Ware Easter Egg Pan
9 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini bundt cakes!, August 8, 2006
I really enjoy the miniature bundt cakes this pan makes. They are great for parties. The pan itself is very durable, and the non-stick coating is great for the baking and cleaning.

Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Cast Aluminum Garland Bundt Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini bundt cakes!, August 8, 2006

NordicWare Violet Bundt Pan
NordicWare Violet Bundt Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pan!, August 7, 2006
I love making bundt cake (and eating it too). This pan has such a lovely, intricate design. It browns evenly, and comes out very easily as well. I'm quite pleased.

Nordic Ware Toaster Oven 3-Piece Baking Set
Nordic Ware Toaster Oven 3-Piece Baking Set
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the toaster oven, August 7, 2006
I occassionally use my toaster oven to cook things, and this is what I use when I do so. I'll throw a few grilled cheeses in there for the kids or a couple hot dogs. This pan works great as it is easy to clean. I haven't had any problems with teflon flaking off. I've had mine for quite some time, and it still looks fine. Count me happy!

Nordic Ware 65004 11-Inch Microwave Plate Cover
Nordic Ware 65004 11-Inch Microwave Plate Cover
Price: $12.82
16 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Necessities, August 4, 2006
This product is one of those little things that makes life easier on you. I'm just happy that I don't have to clean out my microwave as frequently as I used to. Used to be any time I put a bowl of soup it would bubble and splatter all over. Now, I just pop this little cover over it and there are no problems. It's great!

Nordic Ware Compact Ovenware Baking Sheet
Nordic Ware Compact Ovenware Baking Sheet
Price: $9.20
10 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job!, August 4, 2006
This pan is perfect at what it does. It fits in my toaster easily, and has not experienced any peeling or warping. Non-stick is easy to use and easy to clean. I'm perfectly content with this product.

Nordic Ware Deluxe Bundt Cake Keeper
Nordic Ware Deluxe Bundt Cake Keeper
Price: $21.63
18 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, August 4, 2006
I love to have a dinner party with a cake in this case. It's elegant and gets compliments from all. I have found it to be sturdy enough, as mine came in one piece and is not broken or cracked. This is a very nice case. Cake looks even more tempting.

Hot Tools HT1357 5 Professional Supersize Flocked Rollers with Cool Touch Ends, 1 3/4 Inches
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $19.83
24 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 4, 2006
These work out just fine for me. They are quite large, which is exactly what I need. I found them very easy to handle when hot. Very impressed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hot airbrush!, August 3, 2006
This airbrush will work wonders on your hair. The performance is that of professionals, as is the quality of the brush itself. It is capable of very high temperatures, but has a cool end-tip to prevent burns. Very satisfied!