Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Dolina > Reviews

Browse

Dolina's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dolina RSS Feed (Warm Springs, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Containment: Season 1
Containment: Season 1
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Absurdly inaccurate, May 11, 2016
I've never seen a "medical" show with so many ridiculous technical errors. I couldn't watch more than thirty minutes because it was so absurd. Why couldn't they fire a technical advisor? It's too bad because it might have been a good show. I only gave it two stars because the acting was fairly good.

Game of Thrones: Season 5
Game of Thrones: Season 5
DVD ~ Various
Price: $34.96
39 used & new from $34.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Defectvie Disk, April 20, 2016
This review is from: Game of Thrones: Season 5 (DVD)
This is not about the Season Five - I found that one of the disks will not play and it is now too late to return the set. I would suggest playing the disks as soon as you receive them to make sure they work.

Backtrack
Backtrack
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 15, 2016
This review is from: Backtrack (Amazon Video)
I just found this movie unwatchable - bad writing and very derivative.

Smart Ash Organic All Natural Whitening Tooth Powder with Activated Charcoal & Bentonite Clay - Whitens, Desensitizes, Detoxifies - Toothpaste Alternative Safe for Sensitive Teeth (1)
Offered by BEDROCKandBLOOM
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great teeth whitener!, January 29, 2016
It actually works! I am delighted with this product. It really has made my teeth much whiter. It took about three weeks of daily use to get the results I wanted. I may try using it less often now. Of course, it makes a mess of the sink. I just keep spray cleanser and paper towels under the sink to clean up - it just takes a moment and it's worth to have such clean, white teeth.

Optimox Iodoral High Potency Iodine Potassium Iodide Thyroid Support Supplement 180 tablets
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $34.15
28 used & new from $29.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Please be cautious with this supplement, January 26, 2016
Please be careful with this supplement and take it only under a doctor's supervision. It's great that Iodoral seems to be so helpful to many people, but it can also make some of us terribly ill. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and became horribly sick on this supplement. I cannot tolerate even a quarter of a tablet. A severe Herxheimer's (detox) reaction is something you don't want to go through. You need a well-informed physician to supervise. Proceed with caution
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2016 7:37 AM PST

Tiny But Mighty Heirloom Popcorn ~ virtually hulless Non-GMO popping corn
Tiny But Mighty Heirloom Popcorn ~ virtually hulless Non-GMO popping corn
Offered by Tiny But Mighty Popcorn
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, November 3, 2015
Excellent popcorn! It has wonderful flavor and pops well. The best I've ever had. I'll be buying this exclusively from now on.

Black Jewell Premium Popcorn, Original Black Jar, 28.35-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Black Jewell Premium Popcorn, Original Black Jar, 28.35-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $41.94
4 used & new from $41.94

2.0 out of 5 stars A sad change in quality., October 29, 2015
Just not the same popcorn. This was always my favorite and I've been buying it for years. It seems very different now. It tastes stale and does not pop as well. I don't know what has gone wrong but I won't be ordering it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2016 5:58 AM PST

The Lazarus Prophecy
The Lazarus Prophecy
Price: $4.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, August 5, 2015
F.G. Cottam is a very talented writer. I have read all of his books and his ghost stories are first rate. The Lazarus Project is just not up to his usual standard. It seemed written in a hurry and poorly edited. The characters are not well-developed and the plot left me indifferent - I had difficulty finishing the book. I know that not every writer is fond of commas, but they are useful.

Ghost Story: The Turn of the Screw
Ghost Story: The Turn of the Screw
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The acting is very good and the film held my interest, July 5, 2015
The acting is very good and the film held my interest. It is very far from being faithful to the Henry James story.

adidas Women's Climacool Quarter Sock (2-Pair), White/Aluminum 2/Mono Pink, Size 5-10
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, April 7, 2015
Poor quality. After a few washings the elastic in the ankles deteriorates and the socks will not stay up. I would happily pay more for a well-made pair of socks if I could find any.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4