Profile for FMM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FMM RSS Feed (Michigan)

Laura Ashley SFE611 Classic 11-Inch Empire Shade, Cream
Laura Ashley SFE611 Classic 11-Inch Empire Shade, Cream

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shade, site needs more info, December 11, 2012
I agree with a previous reviewer in that there is important information missing from the site. I ordered these shades because, for some reason, it is VERY difficult to find this simple shape and color in a small shade. The site doesn't specify how the shade attaches to the lamp, but I took a chance hoping it would work. Unfortunately this shade is harp and finial style and I need an Uno. They are nice shades. However it would have helped to have that information to start with. Frustrating, but at least now I can share that. One other thing about them, maybe this is normal, but the metal bit at the top is black. Seemed a bit odd on a cream colored shade, but maybe it keeps the glare down from the bulb?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 10:07 AM PST

Traditional Japanese Black & Red Soup or Rice Bowl
Traditional Japanese Black & Red Soup or Rice Bowl
Offered by Bay Area Housewares
Price: $4.50
11 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic, January 22, 2010
I was disappointed when I received these bowls. They are very inexpensive, light weight plastic. I wasn't expecting much for the price, but these are not what they look like on the screen and the price of returning them means I am out the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 10:01 AM PDT