Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for rosetone > Reviews

Browse

rosetone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rosetone RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LY Women's Cotton Blend Sleeveless Floral Pattern Nightgown Sleepwear Sleep Shirt Free Size
Offered by MioCloth
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I consider this more a sundress than a nightshirt..., May 10, 2016
Very cute, great deal! I washed & dried it on gentle cycles. It did not shrink much, if at all. Came out of the drier ready to wear. I just ordered another color. I am 5'5" 120lbs & not real busty. The fit is comfortably loose, but looks nice. I love that I can wear it outside, as well.

Rise of the Dragons (Kings and Sorcerers--Book 1)
Rise of the Dragons (Kings and Sorcerers--Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I did really enjoy this book, April 8, 2016
I did really enjoy this book. Will buy the next in the series. It's rather short, even for series style novel. The connection of all, the depth of story, is hinted at & I get it. But, it could've involved more attention to detail in this regard. I'm very happy to find a new author that writes stories that appeals to me! This first book has given me hope that I will continue to enjoy.

LaCura Q10 DAY FACE CREAM Anti-Wrinkle 1.7 oz.
LaCura Q10 DAY FACE CREAM Anti-Wrinkle 1.7 oz.
Offered by apexdeals
Price: $12.03
11 used & new from $6.50

2.0 out of 5 stars something in the cream felt like it was stinging my sensitive skin, March 3, 2016
I purchased mine at Aldi. The price was definitely right, it's packaged well. The first thing I noticed was the very strong fragrance. I'd hoped I would get used to it, what I got was a headache. Also, something in the cream felt like it was stinging my sensitive skin. It did feel quite softening to my face & the fingertips. Between the headache & the still stinging sensation after a couple hours, I just washed it all off & applied my Loreal Hydra Renewal Cream that I have been using for years. I do have very sensitive skin & nose / sinus. I love Aldi & most of their products.

Organic India Tulsi Tea Original, 18-Count Teabags (Pack of 6)
Organic India Tulsi Tea Original, 18-Count Teabags (Pack of 6)
Offered by PharmaFrag
Price: $24.47
29 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulsi Original - A perfect cup of tea., February 19, 2016
My very favorite decaf tea! Just realized that all these reviews are for all the flavors. I wish they wouldn't do this!

Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 1-1/4-Ounce
Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 1-1/4-Ounce
Price: $11.99
23 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep it on hand., February 19, 2016
Works great. Always quick results.

Genetic Roulette
Genetic Roulette
DVD
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish everyone would watch this., February 19, 2016
This review is from: Genetic Roulette (Amazon Video)
This is an awesome food documentary! Very engaging & well done.

Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt, 2lbs Extra-Fine Grain
Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt, 2lbs Extra-Fine Grain
Offered by San Francisco Salt Company
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, February 19, 2016
My favorite every day salt!!!

Spalding Women's Bootleg Pant, Black, Medium
Spalding Women's Bootleg Pant, Black, Medium
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this style., February 19, 2016
Very well made. Slightly shorter than I'd like. But, they are still my favorites!

Everyone 3-in-1 Soap, Lavender plus Aloe, 32 Ounce
Everyone 3-in-1 Soap, Lavender plus Aloe, 32 Ounce
Offered by HealthStorePro
Price: $9.96
62 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, February 19, 2016
My favorite kitchen sink hand soap. Has such a clean fresh scent. Cleans nicely, not too drying.

Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief Chest Expectorant (Guaifenesin 400 Mg), 200-Count Immediate-Release Tablets
Offered by ANC and Goa
Price: $17.99
23 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., February 19, 2016
Great stuff! It truly works! Love the price!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5