Profile for rosetone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rosetone RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Peaceful Aquarium HD
Peaceful Aquarium HD
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Peaceful Aquarium HD (App)
Really nice. Good choices & love the ability to toggle the sound fx off & on.

Simple Green 19128 Crystal Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser, 1 Gallon Bottle
Simple Green 19128 Crystal Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser, 1 Gallon Bottle
Price: $18.08
16 used & new from $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product! Love this stuff!, August 7, 2014
I have 2 very old cars that leak a bit. Use on the concrete under the carport, which is edged with perennial flower beds. Just scrub a bit and it works like magic. On a very shaded patio, where it tends to turn a little dark with mildew, or whatever. The plants are unaffected. Very gentle on my hands, too. It does exactly what it says it does. I also wash those old cars with it. Does a beautiful job. Both cars get very clean & shiny.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It Rocks, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I have really enjoyed mine. One of the issues I had was my Amazon Music Collection was not being available on it. Very happy to find it all available today!! Which did provoke me to get in here to rate and review. Cannot add much that has not already been reviewed. So, I'll just add that I did find it very easy to set up & use. Love the default screen saver images. Always having the option to resume where I stopped my movie and shows is awesome! Also, the occasional stop the stream request, to find out if I am actually still watching, is great! In my less than 2 months with it, I can tell they have been updating & working out the bugs. Better access to Prime content, etc. It only bugged out a couple times. A simple unplugging to reboot worked. Truly appreciated my try it for a month free. I boxed my Apple TV for it. Even though I did occasionally use my iPad & iPhone Airplay with Apple TV interface, so far, I prefer Amazon Fire TV.

(Paraben-Free) Natural Estrogen/Estriol Cream (Bioidentical and Unscented) 2 Ounce Jar, 150 Mg. (For Wrinkles, Vaginal Dryness, Hot Flashes Mood Swings, and Other Effects of Menopause)
Offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC
Price: $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars I much prefer the original version., May 26, 2014
On my second paraben free jar and it is lasting way too long because I cannot stand the smell. And, it does irritate me if I use it more than once, or twice tops, per week. I am using for vaginal atrophy. It works. I will be buying a jar of the original just to make sure it's just this paraben free version that is irritating me. I never noticed any bad sour smell, or irritation, with the original. Used a number of jars, with awesome results. Will update this post when I know more.

Edited after 2 weeks. Back to much better results after just 2 weeks. I will be sticking with the original formula with the parabens. It quite simply works very well, without the bad side effects that I had begun experiencing on this paraben free formula. I see I did not mention that I had also started having acne looking breakouts on my face. It wasn't horrible, but there was definitely an issue. Something I have never had problems with in my 60 years. The difference is so great, I have deducted another star. The only thing good this paraben free version did seem to keep the atrophy at bay. That said, no way I would continue on it. Very happy the old formula still works so well for me.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 10:49 AM PDT

Newman's Own Medium Salsa, 16 Ounce
Newman's Own Medium Salsa, 16 Ounce
Offered by Daily Market
Price: $5.70
7 used & new from $5.70

1.0 out of 5 stars I just got a bad jar., May 13, 2014
I just bought this in a local store that has an expiration date of 02/26/16. Tastes & smells absolutely horrible!!! Like it's really spoiled. The lid was definitely on tight, but I did not think to push it in the middle. It's always been a favorite, but never again.

Why Is It Always About You?: The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism
Why Is It Always About You?: The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism
by Sandy Hotchkiss
50 used & new from $5.93

1.0 out of 5 stars A real waste of my money., July 24, 2013
I do not like this book at all. It is terribly hard to read. Boring. I've read many books & studied a good bit, on this subject.

Goin' Home
Goin' Home
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh & Fabulous!, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Goin' Home (MP3 Music)
This is one incredible album. Start to finish every time I put it in. Haven't listened to an album this much in a very long time! Fell in love with their Goin' Home official video, which is just wonderful. I wish they would video the entire album. After watching the video at least a half dozen times & sampling the album a few times, I knew I had to have it. A wildly creative & cohesive musical endeavor.

The message, the music & the sound move me greatly. What a blessing.

Auromere Cardamom Ayurvedic Non Foaming Toothpaste, 4.16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Auromere Cardamom Ayurvedic Non Foaming Toothpaste, 4.16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Offered by OxKom
Price: $58.69
7 used & new from $48.68

5.0 out of 5 stars If you suffer from even occasional canker sores, try this!!!, April 24, 2013
I really like the flavor. Have gotten used to the no foaming. I've experienced no canker sores while on Auromere. Got one shortly after trying to go back to regular toothpaste, twice. Not going back a third time. The 12 pack makes it a lot easier & affordable. I also love that it is fluoride free. Thus it is my preferred brand now.

People, Hell & Angels
People, Hell & Angels
Offered by RYU'SHOP
Price: $10.15
91 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds really good., April 24, 2013
This review is from: People, Hell & Angels (Audio CD)
Thoroughly enjoying this album! Hendrix was, is, & always will be amazing! HUGE extra happy bonus for me is Larry Lee playing rhythm / 2nd guitar on a couple of the cuts. Stephen Stills & Buddy Miles!! It bears repeating that this album sounds great. Much respect for Eddie Kramer <3

Pilot
Pilot
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My very favorite pilot, by far!, April 21, 2013
Not a fan of the typical 30 minute sitcoms, at all. There is currently not a single one on my watch list, much less on my must watch list. BETAS will change this. I enjoyed every second of BETAS. Cannot wait for the next installment. I needed this! PLEASE keep it!!! Thank you very much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3