Profile for Ben Heeren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben Heeren RSS Feed (Iowa)

New World Disorder
New World Disorder

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing album!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: New World Disorder (MP3 Music)
Great album yet again I love these guys to death I hope they keep producing great albums like this! Each album just keeps getting better!

A Shore Thing
A Shore Thing
by Nicole Polizzi
227 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Kinda rough!, April 16, 2011
This review is from: A Shore Thing (Hardcover)
This isnt the softest toilet tissue but it does the job, it costs a bit more than regular toilet tissue but it lasts a bit longer.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2012 2:05 PM PST

This Gigantic Robot Kills
This Gigantic Robot Kills
Price: $8.19
33 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars MC Lars at his best, March 9, 2009
I am really impressed with this album, it usually takes me 5 or 6 plays of a cd to really connect with it but by the 2nd time hearing this I was hooked. Funny/clever lyrics, great guest rappers, catchy beats, what else could you ask for!? The only thing I didn't like was the anti MC Chris rants, which I am sure he has his reasons for, but it might alienate a lot of his fans which probably consist of many MC Chris fans. Tracks to check out: True Player For Real, It's Not Easy (Being Green), This Gigantic Robot Kills, Twenty-Three, We Have Arrived, and The Metric System. I realized I named a lot of tracks but it is way too hard to nitpick this album, I love every track more and more every time I listen to it, this is definitely a great accomplishment for MC Lars and he will surely gain some ground with this cd. Like most that have heard it I cant seem to stop listening to Twenty-Three, a song about a friend of his who committed suicide (from what I heard in the lyrics), you can really emotionally attach to it.

Home Movies 10th Anniversary Set [Limited Edition] [Deluxe Edition]
Home Movies 10th Anniversary Set [Limited Edition] [Deluxe Edition]
DVD ~ Brendon Small
Price: $98.99
4 used & new from $93.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt get any better than this., December 26, 2008
$100 is a lot to spend on any show, but Home Movies is something you can watch over and over again. Comes neatly packaged with a clapboard, handbag, and bonus cd. If anything could be better I would maybe say instead of the handbag to have something people would actually use, I mean I love Coach Mcguirk but I dont think I will ever be able to find a use for a handbag. Buy this set if you love Home Movies, its got it all.