Profile for T. Cotter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Cotter "Tobster" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

INFP Insights and Inspiration: Wisdom, Advice, and Lessons From Famous INFPs On All Areas Of Life Including Work, Creativity, Love, and Happiness
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a bunch of quotes, February 18, 2014
This book is a list of quotes that you will need a dictionary to interpret half the time. I was looking for something more in depth.

Android Tablet RED All in One Reinforced Vangoddy Harlin Carrying Case XYBOARD Cover for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 TABLET
Offered by vangoddy store
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made carrying case., December 6, 2013
Nice hard shell to protect my Motorola Xoom 2 8" tablet. Zipper, handle, and case are all high quality. Extra storage for cell phone or camera.

Kuryakyn 4467 Swingwing Peg with O-Male Mount
Kuryakyn 4467 Swingwing Peg with O-Male Mount
Offered by Murrays Custom Cycles Store
Price: $125.19
30 used & new from $125.19

5.0 out of 5 stars No more leg/hip pain for me, July 25, 2013
I own a Vulcan 500 which is a little small for me. I didn't want to put highway bars on my bike so I bought these instead. Im glad I did. I can put my feet in a variety of positions to give my legs a rest on long trips. They feel nice and solid. Real easy to install. The extension is so far out that it doesn't disturb your shifting or braking.

MILITARY ENERGY GUM (MEG) - Arctic Mint - 6 pack - 2 FREE PACKS! 1 Spearmint + 1 Cinnamon - (5pcs/pk) 100mg caffeine/pc - Used in Military Rations - Military Specification Formula
Offered by MarketRight, Inc.
Price: $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to enery drinks, March 26, 2013
Gives me enough energy to get going in the morning. Much cheaper than drinking an energy drink. Taste is good for about a minute and then the flavor runs out.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Offered by BEST DEALS EVA
Price: Click here to see our price
208 used & new from $16.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Multiplayer is frustrating, November 21, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I've played multiplayer first person shooters since 007 Goldeneye on Nintendo 64 and Black Ops 2 is by far the most frustrating game I've ever played. Players blend in to their surroundings so easily that campers rule the game. When you're walking from point A to point B there are so many places for campers to just sit and wait for someone to walk by. I'm not the only one, during games you can frequently hear players express their frustration with being killed so quickly and respawning right in front of an opponent.
That being said graphics are good and the controls are great just like the previous modern warfare/COD/Black Ops games.

Franklin Sports NHL High Density Street Hockey Ball, Orange, 3-Pack
Franklin Sports NHL High Density Street Hockey Ball, Orange, 3-Pack
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $7.90

4.0 out of 5 stars What temperature will you use this ball at?, July 9, 2012
Nice ball but these balls are designed for cool air use, under 70 degrees F. I plan on using these on hot pavement in the summer. I used them anyways and they worked fine. Just keep this in mind.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 4, 2012
I bought this to surf the web, watch youtube videos, check email, and download some misc apps. This tablet does exactly that.

PROS:
-Screen is very responsive to finger touch
-Connected to my wifi no problem
-Uses the google marketplace (some other android tablets use their own marketplace)

CONS:
-7" screen is a little small for me. Its almost like an overgrown phone rather than a tablet, but I still like it.

Notes:
-Watching youtube on the internet (btw I download Opera mini for my browser) is very slow. I downloaded the youtube app and videos loaded much quicker.

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
by Gretchen Rubin
Price: $9.67
702 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars No ground breaking information presented, but good concept, January 26, 2012
I like the way the author takes 12 different goals and concentrates on one each month of the year. Especially the first goal (Energy). Without sufficient energy you would not be able to achieve the other 11 goals. Still this book didn't have anything I couldn't have thought of myself. There were some quotes along the way that I liked and even wrote down, but nothing that really made me step back and think.

Muppets Gonzo Costume, Blue, Standard
Muppets Gonzo Costume, Blue, Standard
Price: $35.01
18 used & new from $34.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Costume, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Muppets Gonzo Costume (Apparel)
Tried the costume on and it fits good. The blue leggings only go up to just above the knee (I'm 5'11"). The mask doesn't cover the back of your head, you have a strap that goes around. I plan on buying some blue hair spray so the back of my head doesn't stand out. I also cut the mouth of the mask off with scissors so that I could talk with people. In the end I like the costume and I'm looking forward to wearing it for halloween!

Excel 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Excel 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Greg Harvey
Price: $21.59
215 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars No examples, May 20, 2007
I've read quite a few computer how-to books. I prefer to learn by example, which this book offers very little of. Rather than showing you how to do something, this book tells you how to do it in a long drawn out process.

I could not figure out how to use the advanced filter command with this book. I checked out the Excel 2003 Bible from the library and I was able to use this feature within 5 minutes. Do not buy this book!