Profile for T. Cotter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Cotter "Tobster" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RAPHAEL Red MASKED CREW SOCKS
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RAPHAEL Red MASKED CREW SOCKS
Offered by PLAYITNOW
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Already have a hole, July 7, 2015
I wore these once and they are already starting to develop a hole in the toe.

Oral-B Professional Floss Action Replacement Brush Head 1 Count
Oral-B Professional Floss Action Replacement Brush Head 1 Count
Price: $8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than generic replacements, June 1, 2015
I bought some generic replacement heads for a fraction of the cost but they were way to rough on my teeth. I think my gums would have receeded if I kept using them. This oral-b replacement is worth the extra money.

Focus 21 Sea Plasma All Purpose Skin and Hair Moisturizing Spray 12 oz
Focus 21 Sea Plasma All Purpose Skin and Hair Moisturizing Spray 12 oz
Offered by Red Carpet Distributor
Price: $7.70
23 used & new from $4.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell nice or moisturize, May 4, 2015
I bought this mainly as a skin moisturizer. I do not feel moisturized at all after using this. The smell is also not very appealing.

Uno Card Game
Uno Card Game
Price: $5.69
154 used & new from $0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old loves it, April 23, 2015
This review is from: Uno Card Game (Toy)
I play this with my 6 year old daughter and she loves it. Great game.

Xspec 20" 7 Speed City Folding Compact Bike Bicycle Urban Commuter Shimano Black
Offered by Crosslinks
Price: $159.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this bike, April 9, 2015
Speed: I was worried a folding bike would be painfully slow. Luckily this isn't the case. In top gear this bike moves along 10-12 mph. Doesn't perform like a 26" road bike, but I didn't expect it to.

Comfort: Seat is comfortable. I'm 5'10" and this bike fits me fine. Hand grips also have a nice feel.

Quality: Fenders are made of really thin cheap plastic. Gear shifter and brakes are both Shimano and good quality. I did have to adjust the rear derailer (shifter) as when it arrived it was making a slight clicking sound when I rode it. The adjustment was a little frustrating at first as my initial adjustment actually made it worse, but after watching a few youtube videos on "adjusting shimano derailer" I finally got it. Once you've done it once it's really easy to adjust. Rear rack is nice and solid.

Ease of use: Very easy to fold and unfold. All of the folding mechanisms are easy to use and are high quality.

Tip: Secure the seat post very tightly! If you don't you will have a 16 inch drop down! I made this mistake in my haste to try out my new bike. I didn't secure the seat post tightly enough and it held me up for a minute and then dropped me straight down.

Overall I am very happy with this bike. I have a mountain bike but I never use it because it's such a pain getting it in and out of my small apartment.

D-Link Wireless N 150 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-600L)
D-Link Wireless N 150 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-600L)
Offered by E-Society
Price: $17.99
21 used & new from $11.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak intermittent signal, April 5, 2015
The signal is only strong enough for one room. If I go into the next room the wifi signal drops to one bar. Also my internet has been somewhat intermittent since installing this device. Would not recommend this.

Old Tyme Football Player Costume Adult
Old Tyme Football Player Costume Adult
Offered by Cal Splash
Price: $35.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume, April 5, 2015
Fit great. Durable product. I am going to save this costume in my closet for other costume parties.

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Amazon Pequi, 18 Ounce
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Amazon Pequi, 18 Ounce
Price: $6.49
3 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars not too fine, and a very pleasant smell, April 5, 2015
Not too coarse, not too fine, and a very pleasant smell.

Jet Gliders (1 Dozen) - Bulk
Jet Gliders (1 Dozen) - Bulk
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $6.26
4 used & new from $6.24

1.0 out of 5 stars I could get better results by throwing a paper plate up in the ..., April 5, 2015
This review is from: Jet Gliders (1 Dozen) - Bulk (Toy)
These planes don't fly at all. I could get better results by throwing a paper plate up in the air. I would stick with the balsa wood planes.

Rocky Men's Mobilite Six Inch ST Work Boot,Brown,11 M US
Rocky Men's Mobilite Six Inch ST Work Boot,Brown,11 M US
Price: $119.46
18 used & new from $116.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable toebox, March 1, 2015
I bought these boots because of the wide oblique toe box. They feel great on my feet! My toes have enough room to move around. I could wear these boots all day (and I do). Slip resistance is also good. I work in a factory with somewhat oily floors and these boots have great traction. Only drawback is these boots do scuff up easily. I've had them for three weeks and there are already some pretty good scratches on them, but I am so happy with the comfort, traction, and overall quality I still give them 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3