Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for C. Ricucci > Reviews

Browse

C. Ricucci's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Ricucci RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Spare Battery Charger with OEM Replacement Battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Spare Battery Charger with OEM Replacement Battery
Offered by SHIPFASTTECH LLC
Price: $41.94
15 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy for power users, May 4, 2016
I carry this charged battery in its case in my purse for occasions when I have to use my Galaxy Note 4 heavily and without an opportunity to recharge during the day. When the battery in my Note is low enough that I need to swap it for safety's sake, I pop the used one back in the case and charge it in my car or whenever I get home. If you're a power user, and if you have a Note 4 or any of the other Samsung devices which use this battery, it's well worth the money IMO to be protected against a dead battery when you might need it the most.

Womens Bold Plaid Knit Slippers with Comfy Cozy Fleece Snoozies
Womens Bold Plaid Knit Slippers with Comfy Cozy Fleece Snoozies
Offered by Noah's Playpen
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, your feet will love them!, March 5, 2016
I've bought a dozen pairs of women's Snoozies in the last 5 years, in different colors and sizes--some for me and some for gifts. They're my favorite comfy-at-home slippers. The fit is true to size--I wear a size 9 shoe and the Large (9/10) is a perfect fit. The Snoozies are super soft, warm, and easy to throw in the washer/dryer. Note: the slippers have a fairly thin skid-resistant sole, which is nice and keeps me from sliding on my hardwood floors; however, these slippers are not sturdy enough to wear outside (other than maybe getting the mail). Based on comfort and fit, yes I can definitely recommend them!

Galaxy Note 4 Case - VENA [LEGACY] Ultra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand and Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Metallic Bronze (Gunmetal)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love VENA cases!, February 27, 2016
This is my fourth VENA case (4 different devices) and definitely the best of all the different brands I've tried. It's a good, secure fit in two pieces which snap together. I liked the kickstand so much on my Nexus 6 that I bought it again for two other devices. I've seen or used other cases with a kickstand which were not as sturdy or as well balanced; this one is strong and the case is great looking. Yes, I can definitely recommend this one!

MAY THE F=M*A BE WITH YOU - NEWTONS FORCE LAW (XL - MAROON) NEW PREMIUM LOOSE FIT BAGGY T-SHIRT - slogan funny clothing joke novelty vintage retro t shirt top men's ladies women's girl boy men women tshirt tees tee t-shirts shirts fashion urban cool geek nerd big theory force wars star teacher science physics sheldon bang cooper day for him her brother sister mum dad mummy daddy father mother birthday ideas gifts christmas present gift S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL - by 123t Slogans
Offered by 123-t
Price: $16.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute T-shirt!, January 20, 2016
I gave this shirt as a gift to my daughter's boyfriend who's an engineer. He loved the shirt for its originality, and the quality is good enough that I can recommend it to others. Note, though, that it does run a bit small. I got the boyfriend an XL which is his normal size, and one size larger would be better unless you like your T-shirts really snug.

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System, Black
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System, Black
Offered by Newline (No Tax)
Price: Click here to see our price
222 used & new from $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the K45 Elite, BUT...., January 20, 2016
I've used a percolator for many years, never having cared for drip systems like Mr. Coffee. So I'm new to Keurig and am still experimenting with different flavors.

First, I really like the Keurig K45 Elite system. It's quick and easy to make a single cup, and living alone, a percolator isn't the most efficient way to make coffee for one person; there's a lot of waste. The Keurig came with simple set-up instructions and I love the ease of popping in a K-pod and pushing a button and presto, there's my coffee! The removable water reservoir is a big plus, and I also like that this model has the auto-off timer which I've activated so it turns off 2 hours after brewing. Another plus is that the K45 offers 3 cup sizes, so I can choose how many ounces of coffee I'm in the mood for.

If there's a down side, it's small and I don't think it's the Keurig; it's getting accustomed to a different taste in coffee. I've tried several different brands and have not found anything to equal the smooth taste of coffee that I've been drinking for decades. (I also miss the smell--don't you love the aroma of coffee when it's percolating?) So if anyone wants to share personal favorites, I'm open to suggestions. Right now I use mostly the Ekobrew refillable with my own coarsely ground coffee..

Yes, for the simplicity of use, I can recommend the K45 Elite system.

The Wright Brothers
The Wright Brothers
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, told by a master storyteller, November 30, 2015
I've never read a book by David McCullough that I didn't love, and The Wright Brothers is no exception. I can't imagine that most Americans know the time, effort, hard work and sacrifice that Wilbur and Orville Wright expended on their belief that there was a way to make a machine which would take man into the air and bring him down again safely. That they faced great odds and quite a bit of mockery and that they funded the work out of their bicycle repair business only impresses me more. Most of all, the character and integrity of these two men makes them most admirable as men and as Americans. This is not a detailed, comprehensive look at the worldwide race to be first in flight, though there's a good and very interesting amount about some of the more notable men who tried. But if a close-up look at the Wright Brothers--both before and after they got into the air--interests you, this is a great book, authored by a deft writer and wonderful storyteller.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2016 7:30 PM PDT

Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion for Lower Back, Tailbone and Sciatica Pain Relief
Offered by Aylio Wellness
Price: $89.95
2 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cushion for back/hip comfort!, November 30, 2015
Excellent and comfortable seat cushion! I suffer from sciatica pain, as well as arthritis in my back/hips, and often sitting on an average chair for more than a few minutes is painful. I've had this cushion for 6 weeks and now use it on almost every chair in my house (though it works best on a straight-backed firm chair). It helps to keep my spine properly aligned which makes a big difference in my comfort. It's also great when I'm driving, so I never go out without the cushion. Yes, this is one I can recommend!

Stamina 15-0125 InStride Folding Cycle
Stamina 15-0125 InStride Folding Cycle
Price: $29.93
29 used & new from $26.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do, November 5, 2015
I bought this item for my 87-year-old mother when she was going through PT and they'd given her exercises to do at home. I started with a more expensive cycle ($125) which was hard to assemble as well as too heavy to lift to a table for hand/arm exercises. This Stamina cycle was easy enough for Mom to set up by herself, and she can use it on a table for her arms/hands as well as her legs/feet. She uses it while watching TV and it's been very helpful. She said the cycle was slipping some, so I bought her a yoga mat which Mom puts under the cycle on the floor or on the table. Yes, I'd recommend this one.

iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Case - VENA [LEGACY] Ultra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand and Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus (5.5") - Metallic Bronze (Gunmetal)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars VENA makes great cases!, November 5, 2015
I have this VENA case for two different devices, and it's my favorite of several brands that I've tried. It's a good, secure fit in two pieces which snap together. I liked the kickstand so much on my first device that I bought it again for my iPhone 6 Plus. I've seen or used other devices with a kickstand which were not as sturdy or as well balanced; this one is very good looking as well as strong. Yes, I can definitely recommend this case!

Beautyrest Solid Microlight/Berber Heated Blanket, Queen, Grey
Beautyrest Solid Microlight/Berber Heated Blanket, Queen, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect heated blanket!, November 5, 2015
Electric blankets have come a long way! My last one was 20+ years ago, and wow, what an improvement this heated blanket is! It's super soft, it doesn't have the heavy feel of wires laying on top of you, and I love the comfort! It's easy to put on your bed, has a long cord which extends from the foot of your bed (where you'd plug the cable into the blanket) to the AC plug which is likely to be near the head of your bed. The queen has 2 controls, one for each side. The heat settings go from 0 to 20; I put mine on 10 and am comfy all night in a cool room (62). IMO it's worth the $$ for a very good blanket. Yes, I can recommend this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11