Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Tex-Talk > Reviews

Browse

Tex-Talk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tex-Talk RSS Feed (TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ZTE ZMAX 2 Case, Evocel® [The Folio Series] 2-Tone Stylish Folio Case [Flip][Easy-Open] Seamless Magnetic Closure [Textured][Kickstand] Prop-Up Feature For ZTE ZMAX 2 (Z958 / 2015 Release), Black
Offered by Evocel
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, January 14, 2016
Got this today. The inside phone holder is soft plastic and fits the phone and cut outs very well. Kind of flimsy so don't think about pulling the phone in and out of the holder, I think once is plenty and just leave it alone. The case is cardboard like but feels like it will protect the screen without a plastic protector which is what I want. Kind of bulky when you fold the front back to use the phone but over time it should get worn in and bend more easily. Nice canvas feel cover which helps it not to slip out of your hand.
After one week I want to add one thing. I was having a little problem turning the phone off and on, finding the exact spot thru the cover, so I took a Sharpie and drew a black mark on the inside of the cover where the button is. Now all I have to do is look for the mark and push the button. Makes it easier.
I wanted this to protect the phone in my purse and I think it will tho the magnet isn't especially strong.

For the price, it's good.

Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - 20 in x 39 in- Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Black
Offered by Equinox Int
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $44.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality Mat for a good price, August 2, 2015
This is a nice, decent quality mat. I got the black color. Its on a tile floor in front of my kitchen sink, and tho they say it won't slip on the floor, it does. So what I had to do is tape one of the anti slip mats, you normally place under area rugs to keep them from slipping, to the bottom. That fixed it, no more slipping.

Its very soft and you have to step up a little bit to get on and off, but it feels good when you are on it. Beveled edge is nice as well.

I recommend it.

Panasonic KXTG6845B Telephone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Panasonic KXTG6845B Telephone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by J&JWC Group (NO Tax)
Price: $329.95
5 used & new from $88.85

5.0 out of 5 stars All things we expect from a good quality phone, March 27, 2015
Ok, so it's a phone and it answers calls, it's very clear and people on the other end say its very clear as well. All things we expect from a good quality phone......But the crowning glory, great thing, reason you should buy this now is the fact that it blocks robo calls without numbers and has 250 blocked call slots you can fill with the scam calls with numbers. And you can program it to not even ring on blocked calls. Within a week our house is peaceful once again, far far fewer constant robo calls and scam calls. I do still have to enter numbers of calls with numbers, but it really cuts down on the amount.
So, yes, buy it because it's a good phone but get rid of your old land line phone and buy it even if the old one still works, just to get rid of the constant interruptions of robo jerks.

Leather Master Leather Care Kit - 250ml
Leather Master Leather Care Kit - 250ml
Offered by Express Health
Price: $26.15
56 used & new from $26.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Product, February 21, 2015
I've been using this Leather Master Kit for about 10 years on our leather furniture. Both the cleaner and the cream do an excellent job. First you use the cleaner to remove dust and any marks or stains on the leather. Let it dry for about 30 minutes, then you rub the cream into the leather. Finally you have to buff the cream off the leather. I do it every 6 months and our leather furniture still looks like new.
Really good quality product.

Premium Magnetic Screen Door - KEEP BUGS OUT Lets Fresh Air In. Instant Bug Mesh Is Built Tough, Magnetic Top to Bottom Seal Snaps Shut Automatically
Offered by Premium Choice Products
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $27.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Version of this type of screen door, February 21, 2015
I've had a few different versions of this type of screen door. So far this one has been the best. The magnets are strong and go the entire length of the opening. Worked well last summer, hopefully it holds up for this summer....time shall tell. If you have anything metal near it, like a table or metal door it will stick to it every time you go in and out, but that's to be expected.

Kuhn Rikon The Gripper Jar Opener, White
Kuhn Rikon The Gripper Jar Opener, White
Price: $17.75
16 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, February 21, 2015
This jar opener is really great. Best one I've ever had, and that's saying a lot. It screws onto the top of the jar and you use just one hand to open the jar. Works with very small tops up to about 3" tops.

FYI: We ran across a spaghetti sauce jar that even with this excellent opener was almost impossible to open. Wrote the manufacturer a note and they suggested piercing the top of the lid which will open the vacuum seal and make it easier to open. So I took the sharp end of a bottle opener and gently pierced the top and it opened without using any opener. Thought others with jar opening issues might be able to use this method to help.

Bolle Copperhead Sunglasses, Polarized TNS AF, Shiny Black/Coral
Bolle Copperhead Sunglasses, Polarized TNS AF, Shiny Black/Coral

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, Lenses not clear enough, February 21, 2015
I returned these glasses. For whatever reason the lenses didn't provide a clear view. Either the tint or the quality of the glass caused a somewhat soft appearance. I bought a cheaper pair of polarized glasses locally and they were much better.

Panasonic 27" Trim Kit for 2.2 cuft Panasonic Stainless Microwave Ovens, NN-TK922SS
Price: $172.99
40 used & new from $112.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, Not a Great Fit, February 21, 2015
I'd like to give it 3 1/2 stars. As mentioned by others, the instructions are not very good and the final fit leaves too much space on the sides when installed with the Panasonic SE982S. It shows a few different models of microwaves this is used with in the instructions, so I guess it's a one size fits all for 27" openings. The top left bracket needs to be installed after putting the microwave on the stand (because the vent piece sticks up too far), we didn't know this and had to give it a good push, it got in but better to do the bracket after. And when installing the front vent piece, its designed to be pushed into four plastic clips, two of the plastic clips were damaged and we are trying to get replacements. The final look is clean and simple.

Follow up: We decided to remove the brackets and clips and screw the front into the wood of our cabinet. The brackets didn't allow the front to fit correctly nor flush for us. My husband drilled four holes thru the stainless and used four stainless screws. Looks good compared to the fit with the brackets.

Conair 1875 Watt Translucent Turbo Hair Dryer
Conair 1875 Watt Translucent Turbo Hair Dryer
Price: $16.99
9 used & new from $15.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality Dryer, January 22, 2015
This underpowered "toy" hair dryer is barely adequate. Its got a weak air flow and makes sounds like its starting to die and I've had it only a few months. I would have returned it but between the shipping costs back and forth, I just kept it. The filter in the back does not come off for cleaning and the fan is plastic.

I need a non ionic dryer and so few are available anymore I picked this one, not a good idea.

A real junky thing, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker
Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars Second One Works Well, June 7, 2014
Got one of these last month and the top of the waffles did not cook enuf. Returned it and got another because it's a nicely designed and easy to use waffle maker. This second one works much better. Tops of waffles are nearly as dark as the bottom.

Very easy to use, just set it to your desired shade, pour two cups of batter evenly around the bottom plate, close the top and it will beep when they are ready. Very fast cooking. No sticking and no need for oil on the plates. Need a plastic or wood utensil to remove the waffles so you don't damage the non stick coating.

Good product, does it's job. Tho it did take two tries, this second one is very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5