Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Diamondphil30 > Reviews

Browse

Diamondphil30's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diamondphil30 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Crossy Road
Disney Crossy Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!! but crashes, April 20, 2016
This review is from: Disney Crossy Road (App)
I got this game because I LOVE Disney. And since the Lion King was involved, I was sold even more. And this game was all I expected plus more! Unfortunately this app crashes a lot. If it didn't I would give 5 stars

Pokemon - Weedle (1/116) - Plasma Freeze
Pokemon - Weedle (1/116) - Plasma Freeze
Offered by Pozjoker Games
Price: $0.52
22 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE WEEDKE, October 16, 2015
I didn't buy this card, but I personally LOVE Weedle. I am trying to build up my Weedle collection. I currently have 5

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection (Calvin and Hobbes series Book 9)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL😀, August 10, 2015
LOL SO FUNNY!! As usual these books do not don't disappoint. I have th first 9 books and each one I have read a billion times and I can still read one and laugh at the hilarious adventures.

Iron Man 3 - The Official Game
Iron Man 3 - The Official Game

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER AWESOME, February 8, 2015
This is the best game ever !!!!!!!!!!!! I am personally an iron man fan so I wanted to find a nice game that I could play were you were iron man. THIS IS THE PERFECT GAME FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME. It has very smooth controls and the different suits are awesome!

Angry Birds Transformers
Angry Birds Transformers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 15, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Transformers (App)
My friend got this and kept telling me about it. I finally got it for myself and agree about it's AWESOMENESS

LEGO Indiana Jones Minifig Indiana Jones Open Shirt
LEGO Indiana Jones Minifig Indiana Jones Open Shirt
Offered by Out-Of-Print-Collectibles LLC
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is AWSOME (especially this), April 14, 2014
Naturally I love this product because I am a big Indiana Jones fan. I had never heard of a open shirt Indy and this is the only one with accessories. Definitely a need to any Lego Indiana Jones collection.

Pokemon - Latios-EX (86/116) - Plasma Freeze - Holo
Pokemon - Latios-EX (86/116) - Plasma Freeze - Holo
Offered by INNOVA GAMES
Price: $4.90
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CARD, February 17, 2014
You should definitely get this card. I got one in a booster pack and it is very strong. A must for pokemon collectors.

World of Cubes Survival Craft
World of Cubes Survival Craft
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, February 17, 2014
It looks like a fun game but it has the same person shape as survivalcraft and the same idea as minecraft. If the game was made by mojang then I would give it a 5 star rating.

LEGO: The LEGO Movie: Junior Novel
LEGO: The LEGO Movie: Junior Novel
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST NOVEL EVER!, February 9, 2014
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I think everyone should read it (after watching the movie of course). Defiantly good for Lego lovers.

Discovery LITE
Discovery LITE

1.0 out of 5 stars this game sucks, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Discovery LITE (App)
Churidhar d Gregg egg tag tv t c.f. t.v. g t.v. y y y y :/ MINE CRAFT COPYRIGHT PEOPLE!

Page: 1 | 2