Profile for Waterfi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Waterfi RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Deliveries Right Arrow - Business Sign - Window Wall Sticker
Deliveries Right Arrow - Business Sign - Window Wall Sticker
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Melted, cheap plastic, November 7, 2014
Arrived melted and stuck to the back of another sign

Stepper Motor - 125 oz.in (200 steps/rev)
Stepper Motor - 125 oz.in (200 steps/rev)
Offered by CanaKit
Price: $27.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine Wantai Stepper Motor, May 23, 2014
We ordered this motor through Amazon because the package was slightly cheaper than SparkFun. It is advertised as a Wantai Stepper motor in the picture but it surely is not. We noted this instantly after the package was opened. This being said, we gave the motor the benefit of our doubt and rigged it into our set up for some testing. Our set up had been customized to operate with the Wantai 125 oz*in (200 steps/rev) and one of the SainSmart drivers. We could hear the motor wanting to engage and we could even hear individual clicks to go through the steps but we never could generate any kind of rotation. It's possible that the motor simply has slightly different specs and that it could have worked given a proper set up. We do not have time for this kind of testing and returned it to buy the Wantai elsewhere.

20mm Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Matt Black PVD Bracelet Watch Band Strap for Your Dress Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, March 20, 2014
I really liked the look of this band, but the adjustment clasp was clamped on so tightly that it won't move even though I was prying on it with a screw driver.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 8:34 AM PDT

Compatible Okidata OKI 43502301 Toner Cartridge for B4400 B4500 B4550 B4600 B4600n
Offered by AwesomeToner
Price: $8.70
10 used & new from $6.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my printer, February 10, 2014
The toner exploded inside my printer, it looks like it just disintegrated and now my printer, the drum, everything is ruined. Be careful about ordering from this seller.

Oggi Jumbo Stainless Steel Kitchen Canister
Oggi Jumbo Stainless Steel Kitchen Canister
Price: $17.50
11 used & new from $14.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but with an Achilles heel, February 8, 2013
I love the look of this canister. Sitting on my counter, keeping my coffee beans dry and fresh. Aesthetically it's extremely gratifying. Functionally however, it leaves something to be desired. Closing the canister top takes a few tries every time to be sure the lid is lining up correctly with the cannister, otherwise the lid sits funny. Also the tab to lock the lid in place is extremely flimsy and if you push too hard on it, will bend leading me to believe that it will soon snap off leaving me with a jagged edge my thumb will enjoy trying to push down to seal the lid. SO that's exciting.

Lumbar Cushion - Dark blue color, this lumbar support office chair back cushion helps the lumbar and sacral region of the spinal column. This Lumbar support helps promote good posture while sitting.
Offered by Sizzle Dealz
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I can sit up straight again!!, January 28, 2013
I'm not sure why every chair doesn't already include this so crucial wedge of foam. It's like selling a computer mouse without the tracking wheel; a huge pain. I would recommend this pillow to anyone chained to a desk. I mean I'm personally not chained to a desk, but I feel for you if you are, and want you to have the level of comfort afforded by this perfectly formed squeeze of comfort.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2013 3:29 PM PST

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker, Black
Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker, Black
Price: $18.99
18 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as loud as my phones speakers, January 3, 2013
I must say that I was disapointed with how quiet this speaker is. It is quieter than my phone speakers so whats the point. If I try to listen to it while showering or driving I can barely hear it. I gave it 2 stars just because the bluetooth feature is pretty great.

Update, after holding down the fast forward button the sound level did increase. I had read this in the instructions, but had forgotten because its so non-obvious. 4 starts because of how they tried to squeeze 3 functions into each button. I also wish the headphone jack was an input rather than an output so that I didn't always have to use Bluetooth. Does anyone really "daisey chain" these speakers? Anyway, I do appreciate the help. Thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2013 11:45 AM PST

Sparco Nickel Plated Call Bell, 2 3/4-Inch High, 3 3/8-Inch Base, Chrome/Black (SPR01583)
Price: $4.77
18 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring my Bell!, November 15, 2012
Works as expected, clear as a bell! Only issue is discouraging people from ringing it every time they pass by it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 12:05 PM PST

Gigabyte GK-KM5200 Slim Type USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set
Gigabyte GK-KM5200 Slim Type USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Very unpleasant to use, November 2, 2012
Overall the set has a very toy-like feel to it. The mouse feels very solid, but the keyboard has almost no feedback at all. Or even worse just a bit of delayed feedback so that pushing any key repeatedly takes extra time as the button takes time to recover. Itś also very clacky and people all over the office can hear exactly how much and fast Iḿ typing.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Slate (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Slate (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Offered by Priority Shoppers
Price: $103.00
23 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best MP3 Player for ACTIVE PEOPLE, October 3, 2012
I have used many a different kind of MP3 players. The Shuffle doesn't hold the most songs, but it is very convenient to use on the go.
Many people say "Why not just use your phone?" Heres why I think it rocks for active peoples:

The shuffle is small and light and I don't notice that I'm wearing it.
The clip is very strong and it doesn't come off my clothes while running.
I can smash it and probably run it over with a car but the aluminum won't break like a screen.
I can change songs without stopping and fiddling with a touchscreen iPod because the controls are intuitive and the buttons protrude.

These are some main reasons why the shuffle is my player for going to the gym and banging it up, running/biking with it (be careful!) and even swimming with it.

Recently I found some guys in San Diego called "Waterfi" who sell a waterproofed version on Amazon that works great for swimming. I sent mine in to be modified Waterfi Waterproof/Shockproof iPod Shuffle Swim Kit with Waterproof Headphones (NEW MODEL) Its worth it if you spend alot of time in the water. Lastly, it seems like only the colors have changed since the last listing, everything else looks the same. I love the Slate!

Page: 1 | 2