Profile for Tim Scully > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim Scully RSS Feed

Fujitsu PA03670-B555 Document Scanner
Fujitsu PA03670-B555 Document Scanner
Offered by Technology Galaxy
Price: $1,299.26
32 used & new from $1,281.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scanner, so-so software, May 3, 2014
I own an earlier version (the Fi-4220) of this scanner which became obsolete when Windows XP was retired and no drivers were made available for later operating systems. This scanner is much faster than the earlier one. I would've given it five stars except for the bundled paper stream capture software which is a disappointment. I used the Fi-4220 with its bundled software and I bought the Kofax VRS option and I was very happy for many years. Koufax VRS is worth the $650 it costsif you want to be able to dynamically adjust image quality without rescanning. Paper screen capture attempts to do this but fails miserably. I ended up buying Nuance power PDF advanced and Kofax VRS to use with this new Fujitsu scanner and I'm very happy with the results.if you are less picky about image quality that I am you might be satisfied with paper screen capture. In any case I think you'll like the scanner.

Dancing with the Dead--A Photographic Memoir: My Good Old Days with the Grateful Dead & the San Francisco Music Scene 1964-1974
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another point of view, September 9, 2012
I was only with the Dead for about 6 months in 1966, so I can't claim 1st hand knowledge of the whole story Rosie tells. But it all rings true to me and I appreciate her openness and willingness to share her experiences. I'm particularly grateful for the photos she took. Each of us experienced that time differently and I'm delighted to have another window into that time. I also enjoyed seeing how Rosie has grown as a person during her journey. This eBook is well worth the price of admission!

CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve (Black/Red) for 12 Inch Laptop
CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve (Black/Red) for 12 Inch Laptop

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for two different 12.1" laptops, July 20, 2011
I have two 12.1" laptops, an ASUS N20A and a Fujitsu T730. Sadly this cover won't fit over either of them. The opening simply won't expand wide enough to allow insertion of either of the laptops.