Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Tim Scully > Reviews

Browse

Tim Scully's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim Scully RSS Feed

A Nation of Mystics, Book Two: The Tribe (Volume 2)
A Nation of Mystics, Book Two: The Tribe (Volume 2)
by Pamela Johnson
Price: $16.95
21 used & new from $15.07

5.0 out of 5 stars If you wonder what the 60's were like, here's a good answer., March 1, 2016
I bought several copies of part 2 or Nation of Mystics, just as I did with Part 1, so I could send them to family and friends. These books capture many of the aspirations, failures and successes of the 60's in a story that makes you care about the characters and want to read more about them. I'm grateful to Pamela Johnson for writing these and I'm looking forward to the publication of Part 3.

A Nation of Mystics: Book One: Intentions
A Nation of Mystics: Book One: Intentions
by Pamela Johnson
Price: $16.95
23 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, November 1, 2015
Pamela's story captures the vision that intoxicated so many of us in the 60s and makes it a very readable story with characters you will like and care about. If you want to know what caused the gleam in people's eyes during the Summer of Love, read this book and the two that follow it! If you were there in the 60s, read it and smile because it will bring back sweet memories.

The complete (3 volume) novel touches on many aspects of the scene and tells a satisfying story.

Mean Well SE-600-24 Power Supply
Mean Well SE-600-24 Power Supply
Offered by Master Components
Price: $95.99
2 used & new from $76.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good power supply, loud non-stop fan, August 15, 2015
My only gripe is that the LOUD fan runs at full speed even when the power supply is not under load. Otherwise it has been fine so far.

Gizmo Dorks 3mm HIPS Filament 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers, Orange
Gizmo Dorks 3mm HIPS Filament 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers, Orange
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems to not be HIPS, August 15, 2015
I was very disappointed in this filament. I had previously had good success printing with HIPS but this filament was uncooperative. My prints delaminated and cracked. Finally I tried to dissolve a sample in CitraSolv (Limonine) and it failed to dissolve over 2 weeks. My conclusion is that this is not HIPS filament.

Gizmo Dorks 3mm HIPS Filament 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers, Pink
Gizmo Dorks 3mm HIPS Filament 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers, Pink
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to be HIPS, August 15, 2015
I was very disappointed in this filament. I had previously had good success printing with HIPS but this filament was uncooperative. My prints delaminated and cracked. Finally I tried to dissolve a sample in CitraSolv (Limonine) amd it failed to dissolve over 2 weeks. My conclusion is that this is not HIPS filament.

Fujitsu PA03670-B555 Document Scanner
Fujitsu PA03670-B555 Document Scanner
Price: $1,265.00
49 used & new from $1,265.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scanner, so-so software, May 3, 2014
I own an earlier version (the Fi-4220) of this scanner which became obsolete when Windows XP was retired and no drivers were made available for later operating systems. This scanner is much faster than the earlier one. I would've given it five stars except for the bundled paper stream capture software which is a disappointment. I used the Fi-4220 with its bundled software and I bought the Kofax VRS option and I was very happy for many years. Koufax VRS is worth the $650 it costsif you want to be able to dynamically adjust image quality without rescanning. Paper screen capture attempts to do this but fails miserably. I ended up buying Nuance power PDF advanced and Kofax VRS to use with this new Fujitsu scanner and I'm very happy with the results.if you are less picky about image quality that I am you might be satisfied with paper screen capture. In any case I think you'll like the scanner.

Dancing with the Dead--A Photographic Memoir: My Good Old Days with the Grateful Dead & the San Francisco Music Scene 1964-1974
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another point of view, September 9, 2012
I was only with the Dead for about 6 months in 1966, so I can't claim 1st hand knowledge of the whole story Rosie tells. But it all rings true to me and I appreciate her openness and willingness to share her experiences. I'm particularly grateful for the photos she took. Each of us experienced that time differently and I'm delighted to have another window into that time. I also enjoyed seeing how Rosie has grown as a person during her journey. This eBook is well worth the price of admission!

CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve (Black/Red) for 12 Inch Laptop
CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve (Black/Red) for 12 Inch Laptop

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for two different 12.1" laptops, July 20, 2011
I have two 12.1" laptops, an ASUS N20A and a Fujitsu T730. Sadly this cover won't fit over either of them. The opening simply won't expand wide enough to allow insertion of either of the laptops.