Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for beijaflor > Reviews

Browse

beijaflor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

beijaflor RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Shapewear Seamless Smoothing Thigh Slimmer Brief (Large, Beige)
Shapewear Seamless Smoothing Thigh Slimmer Brief (Large, Beige)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shapewear, September 20, 2013
It's good, but I wish I had gotten the longer one. For how short the leg is, it works fine, but I think the longer leg is better for me. Nice feel, cool and not too tight.

Shapewear Seamless Smoothing Long Thigh Slimmer Brief (Large, Beige)
Shapewear Seamless Smoothing Long Thigh Slimmer Brief (Large, Beige)
Offered by JEMSTORES

4.0 out of 5 stars Shapewear good, September 20, 2013
This shapewear is good - might roll down a little more than I would want if bending over (comes up to under bra line). The smoothness under certain kinds of dresses is great!

Courage: Overcoming Fear and Igniting Self-Confidence
Courage: Overcoming Fear and Igniting Self-Confidence
by Debbie Ford
Price: $18.16
115 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, July 15, 2012
I don't know. This book just didn't tell me anything new. There's a lot of AA stuff in it which is great stuff, but Courage felt like a rehashing of those principals to me. A book that actually felt much more researched and full of helpful information is The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. Brown's book felt insightful and had well-researched and interesting information regarding perfectionism which is fear based and requires courage to un-do. For me Brown's book really dealt with HOW courage works. I am not one who finds an author telling me someone else's or their own story helpful unless tools and analysis are attached. Courage had more pop culture analysis rather then empirical analysis. The exercises at the end of the chapters were OK, just didn't really do much for me. Brown's Dig Deep exercises were more satisfying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2012 12:31 PM PDT