Profile for Aaron B. Stelzer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron B. Stelzer RSS Feed

Sound-Squared - Black - GMS-104 Sport Headphone Earbuds Earphones with Earphone Case - Great Value!
Offered by Moonlight Enterprises
Price: $12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earbuds for my purpose, March 5, 2012
I have a list of things that I need earbuds to do:

1) Be able to stay in my ear when I jog/ride my bike
2) Not lose sound in one ear after a month
3) Not cost so much money that I will cry if they break
4) Have good sound

I know that is a lot to ask, in fact I have spent a great deal of time buying earbuds which failed at the above mentioned items. These are the best ones I have found. I put them through quite a bit of abuse, and they keep working like champs. This is my third pair, they last ones broke at the plastic part which holds the speaker. They still worked, but would no longer stay in my ear. My last 2 pairs have lasted about a year each - which is mighty good for something that works well and is inexpensive.

PUMA Men's Suede Sneaker
PUMA Men's Suede Sneaker
Price: $50.00 - $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get much more classic than these, April 13, 2010
This review is from: PUMA Men's Suede Sneaker (Apparel)
As an old school b-boy going through a mid-life crisis, these are the perfect item to make me look like a guy in his 40s trying to relive his youth. These, or the old Adidas shell toes were the only shoes to rock back in the day. Yes, they are very comfortable and they also can still be used to b-boy if so inclined. Received this item the day after I ordered it! Plus they give you the added advantage of being cooler than anybody else at the indy rock show.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2011 7:16 PM PDT

JLab JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)
JLab JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)
Price: $6.49
6 used & new from $6.40

2.0 out of 5 stars why so many cheaply built ear buds?, September 27, 2009
After about 2 1/2 months one of the speakers went out. This seems to happen to me all the time. Why can't anybody build ear buds that last? I am a runner and a bicyclist, so I guess I put them through a bit more abuse than the average, but it gets really frustrating having to constantly buy new ones...