Profile for Jord > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jord RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Quest Nutrition Cravings Cups, Peanut Butter, 12 Count
Quest Nutrition Cravings Cups, Peanut Butter, 12 Count
Offered by OxKom
Price: $29.60
25 used & new from $25.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better from the fridge!!!, November 14, 2014
All of my friends and I love these. Make sure you fridge them first. Helps with the dry mouth and makes them closer to Reece's.

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $119.50
214 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect Kinect to be half as amazing as it is, November 6, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Let me start off by saying I am a "hardcore" gamer. I own all the systems and play games quite a bit. I was very skeptical of another wii or move but let me be the first to say it's like nothing you have ever played. My girlfriend was really the one to push me into buying kinect and I am so glad I did. For the last two days we've had so much fun with this thing. My friend coaches soccer and he was floored by how fun soccer is. I've only played around with Kinect Sports, which is a much much much....much better wii sportsFighters Uncaged(amazing, don't listen to the bad reviews) and kinect adventures. All the one star reviews are from people who either didn't get the system on time or couldn't figure out how to calibrate (super simple). Do yourself a favor and buy this thing it's fun and a GREAT workout. At the very least try it somewhere you won't care about jumping around and looking "funny" because it truly is amazing. Unfortunately, smaller spaces are S.O.L. I live in Manhattan so my apt isn't huge so I mounted the sensor with the Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mountand pushed my couch over and I have more than enough room.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 7:22 PM PST

Fighters Uncaged - Xbox 360
Fighters Uncaged - Xbox 360
Offered by Goodwill Industries of SWFL
Price: $9.46
88 used & new from $4.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly good, November 5, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I've seen quite a few reviews on this game leaning towards the negative side. All I can say is it's actually a lot of fun. If you plan your fight and pick your shots it's very accurate. Flail like a moron and of course it's not going to work. This is supposed to be a realistic fighting game and in a real fight you hopefully wouldn't flail. No online multiplayer sucks though.