Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for David > Reviews

Browse

David's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David "David" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation T-Shirt / Game / Short Sleeve black X-Large
Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation T-Shirt / Game / Short Sleeve black X-Large
Offered by License2Tees
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's rough., May 19, 2015
This is a cool shirt. However, it is like wearing sand paper. I hate the feel --- I am the guy that loves to feel the shirt before I buy it,... however,... I could not do that with this shirt :(

2 Tone Thai Fisherman Pants Yoga Trousers Free Size Cotton Gray and Charcoal
2 Tone Thai Fisherman Pants Yoga Trousers Free Size Cotton Gray and Charcoal
Offered by Top Supply
Price: $10.50
106 used & new from $8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This is made for a small person. I am ..., May 19, 2015
This is made for a small person. I am 6'4" and this looks comical on me. I gave it a try and it didn't work out for me ---- I gave it to a friend,... a small friend!
Now, the color and feel are OK. Not super-duper. But OK.

Call of Cthulhu LCG: Bag of Cthulh
Call of Cthulhu LCG: Bag of Cthulh

5.0 out of 5 stars all hail Cthulhu, November 13, 2013
Cthulhu,... the Old or Ancient Ones, the Elder Gods, of cosmic good, and those of cosmic evil, bearing many names, and themselves of different groups, as if associated with the elements and yet transcending them: for there are the Water Beings, hidden in the depths; those of Air that are the primal lurkers beyond time; those of Earth, horrible animate survivors of distant eons.

Gamblin G1045 37ml Artists Grade Oil Color - Black Spinel
Gamblin G1045 37ml Artists Grade Oil Color - Black Spinel
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $19.90
8 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One tube last for years!, August 1, 2013
This is an amazing black. I used a tube for several years and loved it. I paint in oil, acrylic, and watercolor.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Utility Belt, June 6, 2013
This is the best utility belt I have ever had --- hands down. It is super tough and has metal parts; no cheap plastic on this bad boy!
It is surprisingly comfortable --- standing or driving a vehicle. I recommend getting a carabiner for your keys if you don't have one already. As a former US Marine I endorse this product.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Apple Family Set 3Pack Granny Smith, Big Macintosh Applejack Set
Offered by Popular Publications
Price: $45.00
6 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiddlesticks! I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in Canterlot!! ~ Granny Smith:, February 27, 2013
Watch all MLP: fim. Collect all SWAG. I have to say that my kids really got my into this whole Pony thing,....
Comment Comment | Permalink

My Little Pony Famous Friends Set
My Little Pony Famous Friends Set
Offered by Your Online Solutions
Price: $14.89
97 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I, Photo Finish, have arrived, February 20, 2013

Titanium 3MM Bead Necklace Chain 24"
Titanium 3MM Bead Necklace Chain 24"
Offered by Titanium Kay
Price: $89.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., January 30, 2012
Nothing surprising here. This Titanium necklace is just that: Titanium. I like that it's uber light and will last forever :)

Fenix LD20 180 Lumen LED Flashlight
Fenix LD20 180 Lumen LED Flashlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Best AA flashlight I have seen!, January 30, 2012
This lightweight flashlight uses two AA batteries to to push out 180 Lumen's of light! It is OMG bright and as small as my old 'Mini Mag" flashlight. I was on an old country road at night and I swear this little flashlight was as powerful as my car headlight; I could illuminate the house numbers from the road. As a former US Marine I endorse this flashlight. FYI: I use the Energizer ULTIMATE LITHIUM AA batteries.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Revolution Series 5-inch Slicing Knife, Black Handle, Black Blade
Price: $31.50
12 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars worthy of a Jedi, March 9, 2011
This knife is worthy of a Jedi Knight! It is by far the sharpest tool i have used! I am a former U.S. Marine, Martial Artist and Knife Collector. This comes to you sharp enough to shave with and will glide through your veggies like hot knife through butter. My wife love it too :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3