Profile for J. Crook > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Crook RSS Feed

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought several tablets prior to this and they lasted ..., March 18, 2015
I bought several tablets prior to this and they lasted my son less then 2-3 weeks. The Fire is still working and doing well. I do wish you could use google play with it but that seems to be the only downfall.

Essentials of Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
by Carol Porth
200 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, June 2, 2010
book came in shape as advertised. Would have been nice to know there is web site code in book that can't be used again. Worked for my class and didn't need the code.

Community/Public Health Nursing Practice: Health for Families and Populations, 4e
by Frances A. Maurer MS RN-BC
162 used & new from $0.15

4.0 out of 5 stars very good service, October 8, 2009
Can't really say I love item as it was for school but services were great and arrived timely in great condition, saved me lots of money. Thanks

Leddy & Pepper's Conceptual Bases of Professional Nursing (Conceptual Basis of Professional Nursing (Leddy))
by Dr. Lucy Hood
111 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading in a textbook, May 13, 2009
This book, although a textbook, is actually fairly easy to read, understand and use. I haven't fallen asleep with my assigned reading in it yet- unlike some of my other books. It's a great reference for the papers I've been assigned in my class.