Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ssnyc > Reviews

Browse

ssnyc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ssnyc "ssnyc" RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Non-slip Baby Bath Mat for Children - Mildew/Mold Resistant, Anti-Microbial, Latex Free, 28" x 14" - Blue
Offered by Kepler eCommerce
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The bath mat is adorable. My kids love it and it does what ..., May 20, 2016
The bath mat is adorable. My kids love it and it does what it is supposed to do. Good length and non-slip.

Wildkin Big Aqua Dots Stay Dry Poncho (4-7)
Wildkin Big Aqua Dots Stay Dry Poncho (4-7)
Offered by Lucky Kids
Price: $21.46
8 used & new from $19.02

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the perfect size for my very tall 5 year old daughter, September 10, 2015
This review is from: Horse Poncho (4-7) (Toy)
It's the perfect size for my very tall 5 year old daughter. I expect to be able to use it for at least another 18 months.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock!, April 28, 2015
It is a wonderful alarm clock. We love the projection feature. Easy to read both the display and the projection but not too bright for sleeping. Easy to adjust all of the settings and effective alarm. Very pleased!

Authentic Loud Whistle with 19in Black Lanyard ● Guaranteed Loudness, Sturdy Brass, Rust Resistant Nickel ● FREE Bonus Compass ● Coaches ● Survival ● Emergency ● Safety ● Great for Sports, Referees, Police and Lifeguards ● Soccer Football Basketball ● Unbeatable 'BETTER THAN MONEY' Lifetime Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, loud whistle, November 2, 2014
We purchased this whistle for our hurricane emergency kit. It is of high quality and works wonderfully although we will hopefully never have to use it for an emergency. Thank you for the fast shipping and great service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 4:00 PM PST

King Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by EverydayPure
Price: $79.99
11 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to put on, December 13, 2013
I have not tested the waterproof aspect, but it is easy to slip on, even on a king size mattress. You do not feel it at all under the sheet.

Bumkins Reusable Snack Bag Large, Bloom
Bumkins Reusable Snack Bag Large, Bloom
Price: $6.95
66 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag., December 7, 2013
Cute little bag perfect for the kids' snacks and for sandwhiches. Easy to clean, especially since it is dishwasher safe. I will be purchasing more in the future.

Maidenform Women's Elastic Bra Strap Holder, Multi, One Size
Maidenform Women's Elastic Bra Strap Holder, Multi, One Size
Price: $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, June 25, 2013
I was using a different brand previously which was harder to keep secured. This is easy to put on, adjustable, and stays in place well. The most important thing -- my bra straps stay on my shoulders. I highly recommend it.

sootheTIME Cruisetime Klipz Blanket, Black Microsuede (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my tall toddler, April 2, 2013
I needed a stroller blanket for my tall toddler who is now too big for the urban bundleme. This is perfect. It is warm and easily attaches to all of our strollers. As long as we don't lose the clips, this is a great blanket.

Neon 5/16" 4.5 Oz - Orthodontic Elastic -For Braces - Dental Rubber Bands
Neon 5/16" 4.5 Oz - Orthodontic Elastic -For Braces - Dental Rubber Bands
Offered by Sonic Dental Supply
Price: $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby hair, April 2, 2013
Great for styling my infant daughter's hair. :) I have been using them for a month or two. I have not broken any. They are easy to use and easy to take out of her hair without effort. She looks so cute!

Betty Dain Betty Dain Stylish Design Terry Lined Shower Cap, The Socialite Collection, Boudoir, 4.32 Ounce
Price: $9.93
9 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2013
This shower cap is exactly what I was looking for. It fits well, keeps my hair completely dry in a strong shower, and dries well. I use it several times a week when I don't want to bother blowing out my hair in the morning. Perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3