Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blood of Centaurs: Kallen's Tale: Book 12.5 of The Witch Fairy Series
Blood of Centaurs: Kallen's Tale: Book 12.5 of The Witch Fairy Series
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie Lamer never disappoints., January 8, 2016
Always a fun read. I look forward to all Ms Lamer' s books.

Elf Blood: Book 14 of The Witch Fairy Series
Elf Blood: Book 14 of The Witch Fairy Series
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie..Lamer has done it again!, June 9, 2015
I have enjoyed #14 as much as 1 thru 13. She always serves up a great story with delightful characters. Add humor, light drama, and a bit of spicy romance and you have a literary meal that will keep you satisfied for hours.

iLuv iSP245 Mo' Beats Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Viewing Cradle
iLuv iSP245 Mo' Beats Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Viewing Cradle
Offered by PHAT GEORGE
Price: $14.49
17 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It has excellent sound and is easy to use, April 30, 2015
This was just what I was looking for. It has excellent sound and is easy to use. I use it with both the Kindle HD and the HDX and have not had any problems with it.

iClever Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 3.5mm Audio Plug and USB Car Charger, Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FM Transmitter, March 29, 2015
This was a gift for my granddaughter. She says that it was just what she wanted. Very easy to use.

Portable Charger RAVPower 13400mAh External Battery Pack (4.5A, Dual USB) with iSmart Technology Power Bank for iPad iPhone Smartphones and Tablets Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought a charger for my own use and had excellent results. It was seen and used by friends ..., November 16, 2014
I bought a charger for my own use and had excellent results. It was seen and used by friends and family who wanted to get one for themselves. I bought 2 more as gifts for them.

XFINITY TV Go
XFINITY TV Go
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars xfinity tv for kindle fire HDX, October 1, 2014
This review is from: XFINITY TV Go (App)
I had to load from the Amazon app store (not a problem) since the xfinity download did not work. I found the app slow but workable. I had several instances of having to wait for the show to buffer. I had no problem with the quality of the picture or the audio. Not bad overall but could use some tweaking.

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have 10 stars!, July 30, 2014
Andrews does it again. I have been reading the Kate Daniels series from the beginning and these authors never fail to entertain me with humor, excitement, and romance. I can't help but love all the amazing characters. Even the bad guys are great. Magic Breaks had me on the edge of my seat through the whole book. I was even cheering out loud when Kate and Curran kicked butt! When I'm asked for suggestions on books to read? You can't go wrong with Ilona Andrews.

Bloodfire (Blood Destiny Book 1)
Bloodfire (Blood Destiny Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Series winner., July 22, 2014
Great series. I loved it from first book to last.

Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)
Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
Loved the whole series. A great read.

The Keepers (The Alchemy Series Book 1)
The Keepers (The Alchemy Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read them all., July 22, 2014
Definitely a series to read. I loved all the books from the beginning to the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3