Profile for Joseph McDaniel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph McDaniel "Tokyo Joe D" RSS Feed (Tokyo, Japan)

Logitech MX Air Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse
Logitech MX Air Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $325.00
6 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Presentation Impression, July 12, 2009
I purchased this mouse to use with interacive boards and presentations. After you use it for a bit, it is a wonderful tool to have in your presentation arsenal!

When using it in the air, it takes a little time to get used to pressing the BACK button to recenter your aim. Other than that I have found it simple, though I admit to not using it to its fullest.

Other than its use, I have gotten many comments and questions about it. It quickly captured the attention of some of my more computer minded clients! LOL

Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella, Black
Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy thing to have., July 12, 2009
I live in Japan and have to lot of walking between home and the station and then the station and the office. This is a really convenient umbrella because it is relatively light and is nice and wide when open. I but it in the outside pocket of my back pack and don't have to worry about the weather any more.

The only problem that I have had is that I accidentally hit the release button a few times while I was using it and it closed and gave me a little shaking shower of rain.

Hopefully not a mistake I will repeat. Other than that, it is well worth the price.