Profile for Mr B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr B RSS Feed

Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Yellow
Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Yellow
Offered by Techno Discounters USA
Price: $80.69
16 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed and reliable, October 31, 2014
I've been using these for gym and mountain biking for ages now and am very happy. They connect quickly, every time and just seem to work (rare for a bluetooth product in my experience). They've handled everything I've thrown at them with ease.

Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer, Black
Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer, Black
Price: $146.40
12 used & new from $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, simply and effectively, October 31, 2014
Does exactly what is says it will do. Simple and effortless to use. We use it for multiple people and I love how easily it handles that. If it's unsure it asks you to lean in the direction of the persons name. Stuff like that just makes it great and it looks slick too.

Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World
Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, June 1, 2014
I don't work in the finance industry but I found this book very informative and easy to read. It pulled back the curtain on a fascinating industry I knew little of. Should be mandatory reading for schools. Welcome to the real world kids.

Honor and Polygamy
Honor and Polygamy
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped me, June 1, 2014
About a third of the way in this book gripped me and I couldn't put it down. Considering this is Omar first book (as far as I know) I think it's excellent. It beautifully meshes a fascinating story with a thought provoking analysis of the cultural differences between the West and Afghanistan and the geopolitical environment surrounding the country. Looking forward to more from Omar.

Yes We Did! An inside look at how social media built the Obama brand
Yes We Did! An inside look at how social media built the Obama brand
by Rahaf Harfoush
35 used & new from $0.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Shows how Obama really drove voters to the box, January 17, 2010
For a none American this book confirmed my worst fears about the popularist circus that has become The US Presidential Election. If you like Obama and think he won the election because he's different, don't read this book. It is however, a fascination look at how the Obama machine managed to use social media to it's maximum effect, learning from the mistakes of their predecessors. This is an excellent book for marketers and businesses who want to learn how to use new media to drive people their way.

Be wary however of some grossly lacking editing (the book is riddled with mistakes, even in some headings). It also degrades into a juvenile high-school-journal-feel in the second half so if time is precious just rip through the first. It's an easy read if you accept the errors.