Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Katie > Reviews

Browse

Katie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Loungefly Disney Alice In Wonderland Floral Wallet
Loungefly Disney Alice In Wonderland Floral Wallet
Offered by Bazillion Dreams
Price: $33.98
4 used & new from $25.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice wallet ..., July 8, 2016
Bigger than expected, but sturdy and secure. It holds lots of cards. Love that it zips closed. The colors are bright and beautiful. Would purchase again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gain Fireworks In-Wash Original Scent Booster 26.5 Oz
Gain Fireworks In-Wash Original Scent Booster 26.5 Oz
Price: $10.97
8 used & new from $10.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of the smell of juicy fruit gum. ..., June 6, 2016
Reminds me of the smell of juicy fruit gum. It's a pleasant smell, however, it doesn't seem to stick around long on the laundry. Also, my washers 'warm cycle' doesn't seem to always dissolve the pellets. I'll be sticking with Downey's version.

Fold-over Waistband Stretchy Cotton-blend Yoga Pants (Large, Black)
Fold-over Waistband Stretchy Cotton-blend Yoga Pants (Large, Black)
Offered by junsfamily
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute with longer top..., June 6, 2016
Would be cute if your shirt covers your bottom. You can see your panties when you bend over.

4 Film Fav: Tim Burton Collection (BD) [Blu-ray]
4 Film Fav: Tim Burton Collection (BD) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Price: $15.00
28 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than buying seperately ..., May 6, 2015
Bought this set for Beetlejuice and Sleeply Hollow. I haven't seen the other two, but I plan to try them. To be clear, there is no Pee Wee Herman movie that the other reviewer mentioned. The 4 movies pictured is what I recieved.

Wrapables Spider Magnet, Cat and Monkey, Set of 2
Wrapables Spider Magnet, Cat and Monkey, Set of 2
Offered by Wrapables®
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. I got this set of two magnets, September 5, 2014
Disappointed. I got this set of two magnets. While very cute, the monkey has one magnet missing straight out of the box. Its not worth the hassle to return it. :(

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 24 Count (Pack of 2)
Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 24 Count (Pack of 2)
3 used & new from $48.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 1, 2014
I decided to try this brand because I had a coupon and based on the reviews, I am so surprised!! I cant believe this is only 1 ply toilet paper. I always thought 1 ply was really thin, and would leak through onto your hand. Not so with this! I will be sticking to this brand from now on. It is sturdy and holds up to use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2014 8:38 AM PST

Gremlins - Womens Athletic Gizmo Juniors T-shirt X-large Grey
Gremlins - Womens Athletic Gizmo Juniors T-shirt X-large Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 1, 2014
I love the vintage look of this tee-shirt. It fits a bit snug, but it is sized for Juniors, and I'm an adult. Also, I have a fairly large chest, so, sizing is tricky anyway. Very cute, I would definitely buy again.

Lily of Valley Keepsake Box by Ibis & Orchid #13012
Lily of Valley Keepsake Box by Ibis & Orchid #13012
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 1, 2014
I have always loved Lily of the Valley, so i was very pleased to find this item. It is no larger than the palm of my hand. Ill likely put earrings or something similar inside.

Boma Sterling Silver Pink Shell Cherry Blossom Earrings
Boma Sterling Silver Pink Shell Cherry Blossom Earrings
Offered by Silver Moon Jewelry
Price: $28.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay,,,,, November 5, 2013
Very small earrings. Smaller than a dime. I do tend to like small jewelry which isn't a huge issue. The design however is so small, you can't see the flowers. I did get a compliment when I wore them. The plastic stoppers for the back of the earrings were so tight, I ended up bending the earring accidentally. The color is very pretty.

Huggies One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes, Refill, 552 Total Wipes 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3), Packaging may vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Not quite one & done, but still amazing!, July 28, 2013
I am not one to get my hands dirty in the changing process if possible, and I am sure most parents would agree. I tend to use two wipes at a time, to make sure there are no accidents. Now, with that said, the cloths are pretty thick, and I don't believe they would rip or tear easily. But again, I take no chances when there is dirty business involved. I absolutely love the scent. It is clean and fresh smelling, not at all overpowering. It sounds kind of like an odd combination, but I think it really works. After my child is potty trained I still intend to buy these wipes for other uses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3