ARRAY(0xad074b7c)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Cedar "Path in AZ" RSS Feed (TUCSON, AZ, US)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Black)
Offered by Wall Street Photo
Price: $475.95
17 used & new from $89.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, March 28, 2010
I have a 10.1 full frame Nikon, and since my wife and I ride a lot, lugging that around became burensome. I did a lot of research, and picked this Lumix as it was the editors choice in quite a few reviews. The wide variety of auto & manual settings are superb, for both the pics & video. I played a HD video I took on our 61in TV, and the quality was great, and that was not even burning it to disk and sticking it in our ps3 for the full HD effect.
I bought a 32GIG SDHC card, and empty it will take 5472 pictures, and 4hrs 12min of HD video. Now if we decide to go on a week vacation, I'll have room to store the whole trip on 1 SD card.
It's built sturdy, fits in my shirt pocket, and excels with quality pics/video.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2010 7:07 AM PDT

ACOUSTIBUDS - BLACK (3 sizes) Premium Adapters for Earphones AND Bluetooth Headsets. MADE IN THE USA. Adapters only, earphones not included. Black, Three Pair & Three Sizes.
Offered by Burton Technologies, LLC
Price: $13.50
2 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Well, February 23, 2010
If your looking for something that will fit snuggly in your ear that you can wear all day, these work really well. They amplify the sound a bit as well, and are easy to put on & take off.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Hesitant at First, December 28, 2009
At first, I was looking for a new mouse, since my old one needed replacing. I have bad arthritis, so comfort & ease of use was very important. I bought the Logitech Trackman Wheel and I absolutely loved it. I hadn't even considered a tablet device, as the last time I looked around they were a bit pricy. I ran across the Wacom Bamboo, & saw it was for well under $100!? Too good to be true I figured. I always research things I buy, so I looked around. Not only is the Wacom Bamboo very affordable, but the reviews all gave praise. My concern was that If I got a tablet, it would need to replace both the mouse & keyboard. Too much switching around is just too painful for me. I bought the Wacom Bamboo straight through Amazon as I have always had great service. I'm running a desktop w/ Windows 7, & the install was fast & easy. Well, it's been a week since I got it, & I haven't even touched my keyboard. The tablet/pen makes browsing, email & everything imaginable so fast, precise & easy. As I can sit back & comfortably use the tablet on its' own box to jump around & write, do graphics and 3D CAD.... the pain for me is substantially less.
Writing is very easy, corrections are software intuitive & a breeze. You can teach it your Writing style & it will continuously learn. Enough settings so you can get it to perform as you like it, but not get lost confused with them.
I wrote this whole review on the tablet in just a few minutes. This tablet is not just for graphic designers & such! Honestly, make your computing life easier, buy a Bamboo & you will soon be bragging to your friends & family how great it is!
I an not affiliated with the company, it's just the BEST money I have EVER spent on any computer peripheral.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2010 11:55 AM PST