Profile for Reina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hot Attack on Titan Shingeki no Kyojin Cosplay Hoodie Coat Sweater Short Sleeve (Black, XXL)
Offered by My HomeDecor
Price: $18.57
6 used & new from $15.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice.. Just NOT the right SIZE for most that live in USA... Not even the XXL... Disappointed..... =(, January 22, 2015
First off, I got this almost a week earlier than they sid, which is nice. Because I was really excited about it! xD

However.. I was extremely disappointed when I got it.. I opened it today, so excited, and tried it immediately just a moment ago.
When I bought this, I saw the reviews, figured. Okay, if it's too tight on my torso and/or stomach, I can just keep it open, you know?
Boy, was I sadly wrong.. The shoulders were SO tight! I could probably close it, but it would be tight. But mainly, the shoulders just were so tight..
And i got the largest they had! XXL. What they don't really tell is that where this came from, the sizes are vastly different. Usually I can wear a large..
This seems like a medium at most, if not a small... I guess it's fine, since it might put a goal in mind for me?...
But I'm still really sad and disappointed, because I liked the idea of a short sleeve hoodie, with an AoT/SnK theme. Love the series..

Putting size aside, the material is good and the logo and words aren't painted like other products I've seen. The main material isn't as thick as I'm used to.
I live in the USA, so yeah. It's like, a summer version of a hoodie? Which would've been perfect for me, except for the size. But yeah..

Unless you have no breasts or a size b at most (I have a c size), or arm muscles, this probably isn't for you.
Unless you wanna use it as a goal for loosing weight... =/ It only gets a 2 star for the nice work of the material and design.

Sky Buddy Attack on Titan Dual Wing Pendant Necklace
Sky Buddy Attack on Titan Dual Wing Pendant Necklace
Offered by Nampire Guild
Price: $3.19
20 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Durable. Also a MUST HAVE! Got here before it said! Might get more!, January 20, 2015
First off, this came almost a week before they said. Took a little over half a month. Which is nice, because I was so excited to get it!
The metal is nice, it's not some bendable bits that would get ruined in one go. The paint job on mine was absolutely perfect!
The cord is also nice and durable.

I honestly would've liked the cord to be a bit longer, but that's just me. It's not to say that it's extremely short, just me personally.
I typically have necklaces that usually go just above the dip between my breasts or longer. And they are usually chains, not cords.
This is pretty much a standard for any cord necklace you would see out there, so yeah. I'm sure I'll get used to it, since I love this! ^-^

I would personally recommend this to any AoT/SnK lover out there! Total must have!
And the price, in my opinion, is very reasonable, considering the lovely work of it!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Price: $9.97
59 used & new from $3.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but the case isn't what I thought..., January 17, 2015
Okay, first off, I'd like to say.
It shipped fast, and came within a few days of ordering, though I live in the same state as where it shipped from, so that was nice.
It was also in good condition, I saw no scratched, the art on the case and booklet were also nice. However it didn't have lyrics inside, but that's fine.

I like it, but the only thing I don't like is that it came in one of those bio-degradable cases.. I like the idea of it, but I prefer the cases made of plastic..
I had read in so many reviews that it didn't have 3 of the songs, which is fine. I can just buy on itunes later, but still, kinda sucks.
The reason I gave it a four, is I looked in case they mentioned something about the case that I overlooked by mistake. But I saw nothing.
Would've been nice if they had mentioned that.. I still like it regardless, but yeah.

Big Bang Theory Trivia Game
Big Bang Theory Trivia Game
Offered by EKK Store and Co
Price: $13.99
70 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun to play~, January 17, 2015
This review is from: Big Bang Theory Trivia Game (Toy)
Got this for my mom awhile back for Christmas. She loves Big Bang Theory. Play it with her and my older brother, it's fun to play when you're bored.
And the rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock thing is something we all really like to play. I'd recommend this to others, but that's just me.
Also came packed well, no damage or missing pieces. Instructions included of course~

Stealing Coin Cat Piggy Bank - White Kitty
Stealing Coin Cat Piggy Bank - White Kitty
Offered by Unique Gadgets & Toys
Price: $16.55
50 used & new from $10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and works well! Came in nice packaging~, January 17, 2015
Absolutely adorable! Got is as a Christmas present for my older brother awhile back. He loved it! The rest of my family also wanted it, and so did I! xD
Later if and when I have more money, I'm so gonna try and get everyone some of the other versions of this cutie!

Big Bang Theory - Soft Kitty Mini Plush
Big Bang Theory - Soft Kitty Mini Plush
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $10.00
14 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 17, 2015
Got it as a Christmas present for my mom awhile back, she loved it! ^-^

Doctor Who 3D Tardis Police Box Pewter Tall Pendant Long Chain Pendant Necklace
Doctor Who 3D Tardis Police Box Pewter Tall Pendant Long Chain Pendant Necklace
Offered by eachbid
Price: $2.19
3 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for any Whovian~ Chain is weak, but can change it out., January 17, 2015
Okay, first off, I ordered it near the end of the year, so either December 30th or 31st. Came sooner than they said, which is nice.
I got it about half a month later, and they said it would take about a month to a month and a half. I'm a big Whovian or rather, a big Doctor Who fan.
Along with the fact the women in my family know their jewelry VERY well, like fake jewels and such. So I'm picky naturally I'm picky on both ends.
Anyways, I found it incredibly adorable! A bit heavy, but that's to be expected.
I honestly though that maybe it wouldn't have nice details, considering I got it for about 2 bucks.
They made this piece very cute. However I do see how some would be weary about the gem up top.
Mine was a bit slanted, but since it's so small, you don't really notice it. Even if it came off, I honestly wouldn't care too much.
Though it would've been nice if they had a color option on the gem, since I would've loved to have my birthstone.
But regardless of color options, still cute. And the police box text up top is readable.

If there's any downsides, it would be the chain. I'm not exactly delicate when wearing things, I'm a tomboy. So when I had tugged once, it came off.
Put it back together and it came off again not that long after. Honestly I don't care, since the chain can easily be replaced with a better one.

So overall, I'd recommend this to any Whovian / Doctor Who lover~
But if you have neck or hand problems, the weight not be your thing when it comes to jewelry. Hope this helps others! ^_^

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointment.., November 28, 2012
Okay, I was so excited about getting these. Since they were the first cuff earrings I'd ever gotten, and actually bought myself. Plus, the price I thought was pretty decent. However, when I got them.. The one birds beak was broken off, it wasn't even in the package. One of the beads on the same one had come off, however that was easily fixed. But, that same one, had a missing bead, which wasn't in the bag. So I was left with one earring that had two beads and one that had three. So the two bead one was off center, with a broken beak bird. The other one came in fine however. Though, the sad thing is, I couldn't wear both of them on both my ears. When I try to put them on my right ear, the bird ends up being upside-down. Needless to say, when you have left side bangs, and the earrings only look right on the left ear, it's a bit hard to show them off.. Which is why I'd hoped that having two, one for each ear, I could show them off pretty well.. Rather disappointed that it came broken. :(

Pokémon 2.B.A. Master
Pokémon 2.B.A. Master
Price: $8.79
77 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Childhood Memories~, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Pokémon 2.B.A. Master (Audio CD)
For awhile now, I'd been thinking about when we used to have this CD. Unfortunately, ages ago it had gotten damaged to the point where it was unuseable. I was happy to see that it was on here and at such a decent price. So I jumped at the chance to purchase it. I am very glad I got it too. The star off, is when I got it, it had a crack in the side of the case. But nothing major, and the CD was in perfect condition. They delivered it long before the estimated date! I recommend this for any pokemon fan, for anyones children, or just so you can re-live your fond childhood memories!

Pokemon: Christmas Bash
Pokemon: Christmas Bash
Price: $8.55
10 used & new from $8.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Christmas Music For The Whole Family!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Pokemon: Christmas Bash (Audio CD)
I like all the music on this~ They are funny, and perfect for the holidays, for children and adults alike. And I'm sure once I have children, I will play this every year for them. The star down, it merely because of a crack on the side of the case. Nothing major to be honest. The CD however was in absolute perfect condition. So no worries. I recommend this for anyone that likes christmas and pokemon!~

Page: 1 | 2