Profile for jenny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jenny "heartmykids4" RSS Feed (USA)

The Gluten Effect
The Gluten Effect
by Dr. Vikki Petersen
Price: $13.79
68 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book available on the subject, October 8, 2011
This review is from: The Gluten Effect (Paperback)
I have scoured books regarding gluten and in my opinion, this is the best and most complete I have found. Included are testimonials of numerous individuals who were blessed to be healed of a whole gammet of ailments and other physical/mental problems after eliminating gluten. I have borrowed my copy out to several friends and family members who have been helped as well. This is a must have book for anyone investigating gluten and a gluten free diet.

All We Need
All We Need

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing if you're a follower..., October 8, 2011
This review is from: All We Need (MP3 Music)
If you've never heard of Rachael Lampa before, this may be a cd that you will enjoy. If, like me, you've followed her since she was a teen, you may be disappointed by this release. I really anticipated this new release and couldn't wait to hear what great songs and strong ballads she would have up her sleeve. I found neither. Instead I found it to be very techno-dance with all drum machine/digital sounding instruments rather than a kickin' band to back up an amazing voice. I don't feel that the full potential of her voice was showcased at all, except for the two bonus remakes at the end of the album ("Live For You" and "Blessed" 2011 versions). That being said, I do enjoy techno-dance genre of music, but it just wasn't what I was expecting from her. If you like Stacie Orrico, (which I do) you will love this cd...in fact, the exact melody can be found on Stacie's "Stuck" and Rachael's "Remedy". An okay cd in my opinion, just not what I was expecting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 11:02 AM PST

Boppy Pregnancy Wedge with Cotton Slipcover
Boppy Pregnancy Wedge with Cotton Slipcover
Offered by Ella Sparkle
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it should be better quality, yet did the trick!, May 27, 2008
When I first opened the package to the Boppy Wedge, I was disappointed in the quality. It is not the strong, sturdy type of pillow material like the traditional Boppy pillow. It is extrememly lightweight and more of a spongy/foam type material inside. I thought perhaps it might not hold up or become flattened after a couple of uses..but not so! It has been a huge blessing for me. I am nine months pregnant with two incisional hernias (from previous c-section). I was dealing with massive side and abdominal pain, especially at night and the Boppy Wedge gives the exact support, right where I need it! I've tried other supports and even maternity support belts, but they just were not the specific support that I needed. It has held up perfectly and still looks new after a couple months of use. It has retained it's shape and did not flatten out at all. I'm really pleased with this product and I highly recommend it! :-)