Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "holsumrose" RSS Feed (Eagan, MN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mephisto Women's Hannel Slide Sandal,Grey Waxy,9 M US
Mephisto Women's Hannel Slide Sandal,Grey Waxy,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes! They ease my foot pain from plantar ..., March 20, 2015
Fantastic shoes! They ease my foot pain from plantar fasciitis. I wear them constantly around the house for arch support and I love them!

Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, March 20, 2015
I loved this book. It drew me in right away and kept me riveted throughout. It was full of dramatic, creative detail. He creates a whole new world and civilization. I enjoyed it so much, I had to read the next couple books, too, just to find out what happens to the characters.

Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Offered by Aylio Wellness
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $27.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20, 2015
Great product! Very supportive and comfortable!

Viva Labs #1 Highly Concentrated MCT Oil, 100% Pure for Superior Performance and Enhanced Absorption, 32-Fluid Ounces
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 29, 2015
Great product! Rapid delivery. :-)

HUE Women's 3-Pack Cotton Body Socks,Black,One Size
HUE Women's 3-Pack Cotton Body Socks,Black,One Size
Price: $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I still like them, even thought they weren't what I was ..., December 30, 2014
I thought these were going to be a heavier weight sock, instead of dress socks. I still like them, even thought they weren't what I was expecting.

LEGO City Police 60047 Police Station
LEGO City Police 60047 Police Station
Price: $84.99
67 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, December 30, 2014
My son LOVES this! It's easy to put together (he's 10) and it's everything he's been wanting for years!

Garden of Life - Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil  Lemon mint flavour, 8 fl oz liquid
Garden of Life - Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon mint flavour, 8 fl oz liquid
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $10.49
13 used & new from $10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fish oil!, December 28, 2014
I love this fish oil. It never burps back up. The taste is happily disguised by the lemon mint addition. Cod liver oil greatly decreased the pain I experienced from my periods/endometriosis. An excellent product!

Howard Leight LL1 Laser Lite Earplugs no Cords (200 ct)
Howard Leight LL1 Laser Lite Earplugs no Cords (200 ct)
Price: $19.99
47 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect earplugs!, December 28, 2014
Love these! Work great! Some earplugs are too large and they hurt my ears. Others fall out of my ears. These are just perfect and I've been using them for years.

Dr. Who Sonic Screwdriver - 10th Doctor - 50th Anniversary Ltd Edition with Lights & Sounds - Day of the Doctor
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great! It could be a little more sturdy, December 28, 2014
Bought this for my son for his Halloween costume. He loves it! Works great! It could be a little more sturdy. I'm concerned that it won't last very long, but he's being very careful with it, so it's still working three months later.

Rubie's Costume Child's Ninja Costume Accessory Kit
Rubie's Costume Child's Ninja Costume Accessory Kit
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $5.73
3 used & new from $5.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, December 28, 2014
Was advertised to fit pretty much any child. Bought it for my 8-yr-old and it was TINY! Definitely made for a preschooler.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3