Profile for M. Wolf > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1355

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wolf RSS Feed (Pacific NW)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Venus Ribbon 3086-C 1-Inch Ducky Jacquard, Pink/Dark Green/Light Blue, 5-Yard
Venus Ribbon 3086-C 1-Inch Ducky Jacquard, Pink/Dark Green/Light Blue, 5-Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute trim for the duck fan in your life, January 25, 2015
I am currently using this to trim pillow case edges (layering it on top of a satin ribbon) for my granddaughter.

This ribbon is crip in detail has very few loose threads (i.e. next to none) and appear well constructed. Did not pucker while being sewn down. Washed well (being used with a flannel fabric).

Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Orange, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Orange, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Offered by Adore A Child
Price: $23.50
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 month old grandbaby and Nana approved, January 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this cup! Held upside down at the right angel it does have a very slow leak -- however laying on it's side, dropped on the floor, laying on the car seat, in the diaper bag, and the 100s of other places my granddaughter leaves this cup -- no leaks to speak of.

She figured how to suck from the edge of this cup from the first use. She loves the color and the "big girl" style of this cup. Her dad loves that it does not leak and how it does not have the "sippy nipple" that many other "spill proof" cup have.

After washing this cup I tried to use it to better understand how it worked. I had to read the instructions to understand that I needed to suck to make it work. Both my husband and granddaughter needed no such instructional help.

IRWIN Tools Extendable Level, 6-Foot to 17-Foot, 4-Inch (1801108)
IRWIN Tools Extendable Level, 6-Foot to 17-Foot, 4-Inch (1801108)
Price: $296.30
11 used & new from $227.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Hefty level for those big jobs where being plum/square matters, January 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While the demsions are clearly noted in product description the face to face heaft of this tool is impressive.
With use I suspect this will become a 1 person tool to operate -- however initiall my husband and I found it easy if both of us were involved in expanding / collapsing this level. While not "heavy" this does have noticable weight which makes it a bit tricky to manipulate. -- However from a construction point of view I want this tool to have some heft so that it will be a reliable measure.

Solid construction.
While a bit skeptical regarding the plastic caps so far they appear quite sturdy and like others have said easier to replace than if they were metal and less likely to get damaged than rubber.

Smart Watch Charging Charger Cradle Dock Case Adapter Black for Gear 2 Smart Watch Black
Offered by ilovestoreman
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM at a decent price, January 18, 2015
Charges my Gear 2 smart watch --
This product is OEM at a good price.

I love my Gear -- I travel frequently and since this is the only way to charge my Gear I wanted a back up.

KT TAPE PRO Kinesiology Tape, Elastic Therapeutic Tape, Uncut, 16 Feet, Black
KT TAPE PRO Kinesiology Tape, Elastic Therapeutic Tape, Uncut, 16 Feet, Black
Offered by PNC Sports
Price: $23.93
3 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars stays put longer than other brands, January 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have tried various brands of therapeutic tape for my knees. So far KT has the best durability -- still find the edges along the side of the tape curl some however KT Tapes stays put the best.

I like this particular roll for using with the pre-cut rolls when taping my knees. The top piece of tape for wrapping my knee is 1/2 the length standardly used.

GOP Toilet Paper
GOP Toilet Paper
Offered by SilicaGelProducts
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great political gift for under the Christmas tree, January 18, 2015
This review is from: GOP Toilet Paper (Misc.)
this is definitely more for the gag / LOL / Laugh than it is for actual toilet paper -- however that in it's self is a political statement.

This was a wonderful way to wrap politics under the tree! A great gift for my uncle who is a somewhat closet liberal in a family that is all VERY conservative. Given to him by the not so closeted flaming liberal in the family.

Tacwise Heavy Duty Combi Cable Tacker/Staple Gun for CT45 and CT60 T18Type Staples, Metal Construction (TAC1153)
Price: $22.46
3 used & new from $13.41

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent locking mechanism with solid consruction, January 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The locking mechanism is the first thing my husband noticed when using this stapler. He was impressed with the ease which this both engaged and disengaged. It has stayed fast while it spent a day's travel in the tool bucked and on the worksite.

While not "light weight" it is not so heavy that it becomes heavy to hold. The trigger is a bit stiff but not too bad.

The construction appears solid and I believe that years from now it will still be a tool that will be in to tool box -- probably scraped up but still functional.

InStyler Tulip Auto Curler
InStyler Tulip Auto Curler
Price: $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for thin hair like mine that is curl resistant, January 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For those that have thicker hair this product might be nice -- however for my thin hair it does not hold the curl.
InStyler has a timer/settings that will beep when the hair is "done" that is based upon curl tightness and hair. Even leaving my thin hair in longer I don't get any sort of curl that lasts.

Also the auto winding feature is a bit scary at first --the idea of putting your hair into something that is going to wind your hair around something is a bit of a scary thought. Let me be clear that it worked beautifully and I did not have my hair become tangled. However I worry that if I continued to use it the odds would eventually "not be in my favor" so to speak.

24 Prewound Black Thread Plastic Sided Machine Embroidery Bobbins for Brother Sa156
Offered by World Weidner - Machine Embroidery Supplies
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for my Pfaff ambition 1.0, January 13, 2015
So far very happy with this product. I have a Pfaff Ambition 1.0. The bobbins fit well into my machine with no jamming or other problems (so far). I sew basic household items and learning to quilt (so nothing overly fancy or high end). These bobbins are meeting my needs -- so much easier to have prewound bobbins than to spend time trying to wind bobbins.

Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater
Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater
Price: $25.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent durable grinder that is easy to use, January 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Impressed ease of holding, clean up, and how well it grates hard cheeses.
I was initially skeptical, other than this blades this is basicly all plastic. However, this Zyliss is excellent!. It breaks down easily for cleaning but all stays in place while grating hard cheese. Feels excellent in my hand (unlike some other metal units I've owned).

I suspect this will last for years (unlike other units I've owned) -- It just feels durable and functions remarkably well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20