Profile for M. Wolf > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1255

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wolf RSS Feed (Pacific NW)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Home Basics Chrome Collection Paper Towel Holder
Home Basics Chrome Collection Paper Towel Holder
Offered by Blue Donuts
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars nice for organizing rolls of tape, July 31, 2014
I bought this for the garage so my husband could stack various rolls of tape that have been scattered through the garage. What I like about it is that both inner and outside (the guard) work as a spot to collect tape.

Philips AJT3300/37 Bluetooth Clock Radio iPhone/Android Speaker Dock (Black)
Philips AJT3300/37 Bluetooth Clock Radio iPhone/Android Speaker Dock (Black)
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great alarm clock / charger for small spaces., July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice basic alarm clock with ability to use as a Bluetooth speaker.

It has a nice very small foot print. --The small foot print and ability to charge a I-Phone or Android device makes this a great item for small spaces (travel trailers, dorm rooms, etc.)

What I don't like is that it only has the option of waking to buzzer or radio. It also does not have the ability to set what days of the week you want it to go off. So for a spare room or the RV it is a great option

NFL Toddler Little Monster Knit Cap
NFL Toddler Little Monster Knit Cap

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit on on 18 month old, July 31, 2014
A wonderfully adorable cap for my 18 month old grand baby. This is a nice soft fabric and fits a bit sung. She loves the tie ends and enjoys playing with them.

Philips AJH510/37 Alarm Clock (Grey)
Philips AJH510/37 Alarm Clock (Grey)
Price: $40.36
6 used & new from $37.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a baby / toddler room., July 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The soft nature sounds and glowing pastel lights make this a great alarm clock (basicly snooze clock) for a baby's room or toddler's room. Also hook an old IPOD / MP3 player to it that is loaded with kdi's songs either for play time or nap time.

Also if you need white noise to fall asleep this is a great snooze clock

Paper Shredder by Swingline, Duo Super Cross-Cut Junk Mail Shredder, 12 sheet (1757394)
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $45.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great small foot print, July 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the size of this shredder.
Most smaller shredders lack might or need to be emptied every 5 minutes

This one has a nice small sized cross cut
can go through 8 sheets of paper with ease
Is compact without sacrificing features or power.
make it through CDs & credit cards easily (depositing the bits into a special catch bin)

Remington Products S6301 3 In 1 Straightener
Remington Products S6301 3 In 1 Straightener
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for my thin fine hair, July 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't usually use styling tools on my hair. I have thin fine hair that does not curl well.

This product:
1. The attachment really don't seem to work well
2. with my thin fine hair it does not seem to curl my hair at all
3. it does do a nice job straightening my hair
4. It heats up quite quickly (which is a disadvantage if you have it on briefly then want to change attachments
5. I've used other straighteners -- This one does not run through my hair as smoothly as I would like.

If you have hair that has been resistant to styling products I recommend Infiniti Professional Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, 1-Inch.

Camco 43548 Bamboo Stove Top Work Surface - 4 Burner
Camco 43548 Bamboo Stove Top Work Surface - 4 Burner
Price: $68.73

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this for my home kitchen counter top, July 17, 2014
Thin,
light weight
Durable
Beautiful

This is a MUCH larger stove top cover than I would expect from Camco. that plus much lighter. The one I currently have in my RV is one heavy solid piece of wood that does not move when traveling. I suspect the legs on this unit might help keep it in place if placed within the burner grates however it is still so light I would expect it to come off. Also this is MUCH too large for my RV.

What is is PERFECT for is to cover up a bad spot next to my skin on the kitchen counter!

This cutting board has a very thin edge to it. It also has a "face" or "lip" that butts up against the front edge of the counter. This makes it a perfect cutting board to place over an unsightly area of counter top.

InterDesign Una Bin, 10 by 6 by 6-Inch, Clear
InterDesign Una Bin, 10 by 6 by 6-Inch, Clear
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great catch all bin, July 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While the plastic in this is rigid it also has a slight flex to it. For some reason I like that it is not as hard or rigid as I expected it to be. While I have not dropped this I suspect the "flex" would make it less brittle and prone to cracking if dropped.

This is a great item for general organization. I'm working on gathering up and organizing all my crafting supplies. I have not yet settled on what I'm going to use this for but so far it has held many different items. The height of the sides adds great flexibility in what it can be used to store.

Scaling Up Excellence: Getting to More Without Settling for Less
Scaling Up Excellence: Getting to More Without Settling for Less
by Robert I. Sutton
Price: $19.90
68 used & new from $14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars tension between best practice vs the individual art or practice, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I work in the health care field. I've seen all sorts of variations of process improvement and ways that management rolls out new initiatives. What I like in particular about this book is that it address the tension between individual / small group improvement and how those successes from one place can be "scaled up" across systems.

The tension of "best practices" vs the art of medicine is one I see played out over and over again. This book helps to highlight the tension between individual practices (what works best for one) and what has been "proven" as best practice and how to spread that practice.

The Addiction Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates
The Addiction Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates
by Arthur E. Jongsma
Price: $44.87
47 used & new from $39.50

3.0 out of 5 stars This book will not answer all the problems of treatment planing but it can spark creative thought, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Developing personalized meaningful goals and objectives that are not formulaic can be challenging. Good treatment planning is hard and requires client involvement. Sometimes it is seemingly impossible to put into words (that meet payor's mandates) what therapist and client feel need to occur.

This book will not answer all the problems of treatment planing - however it is a good place to find inspiration. Sometimes in reviewing this book I found my inspiration comes by disagreeing with how objectives etc. were stated. This was particularly true in the section on chronic pain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20