Profile for M. Wolf > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1362

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wolf RSS Feed (Pacific NW)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Carhartt Little Girls' Washed Denim Shortall Set, Antique Wash, 4T
Carhartt Little Girls' Washed Denim Shortall Set, Antique Wash, 4T
Price: $18.03
2 used & new from $18.03

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely adorable, February 22, 2015
This product just thrilled me when I opened it and then when I saw my granddaughter in it I beyond thrilled.

I grandaughter typically wears 3T this product fit well so I would say it is slightly on the small side

Well made I'm sure this outfit will become a treasured hand-me down for several girls to com

Life n Soul LnS-KiiTAG-B KiiTAG-B Bluetooth 4.0 Item Finder, Bluetooth Lost and Found Device Mobile Accessories - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price a nice gadget, February 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Mixed feelings about this item...

1st what I like
- since this works on a bluetooth technology it can be nice for finding items (keys, purses, etc) in the house
- the button battery has a 1/2 way decent life (a little over 30 days)
- there is a nice display of battery life on the phone app.

2nd the so-so
- the camera remote takes several pushes before it hits -- howevver when it works it is a nice feature...

3rd what I don't like so much
- for a key finder I wish it was smaller
- the battery was hard to instal and there was no indicator of which side was + vs -

Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Sparkle and Swim Mermaid Dora Toy
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Sparkle and Swim Mermaid Dora Toy
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how she loves this, February 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My granddaughter loves water. Bath, pool, sink, mud puddles etc. She adores this toy. Within minutes of opening it she wanted to take a bath so she could play with it in the water.

The tail winds and can be released by pressing the button on Dora's chest.

The toy appears well constructed and I have no doubt that it will be around for a long time to come.

Trix Diesel Class 323 Kof II Locomotive Digital (Limited Edition) - German Railroad Inc
Price: $230.99

4.0 out of 5 stars short squat tiny engine, February 16, 2015
This is a cute stubby tiny engine.

Has old style couplers. DCC equipped. Runs only on DCC.

Given how tiny this is does a great job of pulling -- it can pull two large old West German passenger cars we have.

Skip Hop Duet 2 in 1 Diaper Tote, Taupe
Skip Hop Duet 2 in 1 Diaper Tote, Taupe
Price: $130.00
2 used & new from $130.00

4.0 out of 5 stars well structured bag, February 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
One of the things I like the most about this bag is that it stays upright. As long as it is not overly stuff with things, the bag has excellent structure that allows it to stay in an upright position when on a flat surface. This is a nice roomy bag that wipes clean with ease.

Swingline Stapler, Optima 40, Compact, Low Force, 40 Sheets, Black/Silver (S7087842)
Price: $19.86
7 used & new from $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars staple with ease both in the hand and on the desk, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Staplers have come a long way. This has a small foot print yet stays put when stapling while setting on the desk. Feels good in the hand if holding while stapling. Either in the hand or sitting on the desk staples with minimal effort.

OXO Basic Can Opener
OXO Basic Can Opener
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars lighter chunkier version of a swing a way -- better for those with arthritis, February 3, 2015
This review is from: OXO Basic Can Opener (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
similar grip (with a few extra curves and thickness) to my swing-a-way -- however does not feel as sturdy.

The extra thickness and the fact that it is quite lightweight make it ideal for those with arthritis in their hands.

Venus Ribbon 3086-C 1-Inch Ducky Jacquard, Pink/Dark Green/Light Blue, 5-Yard
Venus Ribbon 3086-C 1-Inch Ducky Jacquard, Pink/Dark Green/Light Blue, 5-Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute trim for the duck fan in your life, January 25, 2015
I am currently using this to trim pillow case edges (layering it on top of a satin ribbon) for my granddaughter.

This ribbon is crip in detail has very few loose threads (i.e. next to none) and appear well constructed. Did not pucker while being sewn down. Washed well (being used with a flannel fabric).

Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Orange, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Pink/Orange, 10 Ounce, 2 Count
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 month old grandbaby and Nana approved, January 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this cup! Held upside down at the right angel it does have a very slow leak -- however laying on it's side, dropped on the floor, laying on the car seat, in the diaper bag, and the 100s of other places my granddaughter leaves this cup -- no leaks to speak of.

She figured how to suck from the edge of this cup from the first use. She loves the color and the "big girl" style of this cup. Her dad loves that it does not leak and how it does not have the "sippy nipple" that many other "spill proof" cup have.

After washing this cup I tried to use it to better understand how it worked. I had to read the instructions to understand that I needed to suck to make it work. Both my husband and granddaughter needed no such instructional help.

IRWIN Tools Extendable Level, 6-Foot to 17-Foot, 4-Inch (1801108)
IRWIN Tools Extendable Level, 6-Foot to 17-Foot, 4-Inch (1801108)
Price: $323.17
12 used & new from $204.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Hefty level for those big jobs where being plum/square matters, January 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While the demsions are clearly noted in product description the face to face heaft of this tool is impressive.
With use I suspect this will become a 1 person tool to operate -- however initiall my husband and I found it easy if both of us were involved in expanding / collapsing this level. While not "heavy" this does have noticable weight which makes it a bit tricky to manipulate. -- However from a construction point of view I want this tool to have some heft so that it will be a reliable measure.

Solid construction.
While a bit skeptical regarding the plastic caps so far they appear quite sturdy and like others have said easier to replace than if they were metal and less likely to get damaged than rubber.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20