Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for jrb213 > Reviews

Browse

jrb213's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jrb213 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
CHRISTMAS Sweater / Cardigan, with Various Lovely Patterns of Reindeer / Snowman / Snowflakes / Tree (S, Deer&Snowflake-Black)
Offered by *daisysboutique*
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This sweater is very warm and comfortable. The material is soft and the quality is ..., December 3, 2015
This sweater is very warm and comfortable. The material is soft and the quality is great. The colors are very vibrant and perfect for the holidays. I ordered a small and was worried. I really shouldn't have been. It fits perfectly (I'm 5'2'', 130 lb, 34D bra size). It fits exactly like a small at American Eagle. I'm so happy with it that for $10, I'm considering buying it in another color!

Sorel Women's Out N About Leather Waterproof Boot
Sorel Women's Out N About Leather Waterproof Boot
Price: $69.97 - $899.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and needed some waterproof and sturdy footwear for when I walk the dogs on outdoor ..., November 1, 2015
I volunteer at my local animal shelter, and needed some waterproof and sturdy footwear for when I walk the dogs on outdoor trails that are often wet and muddy. I wanted whatever I got to be cute enough that I would also want to wear it outside of the shelter, and these definitely fit the bill. My first day with the boots, I was so upset that the weather was nice, as I thought I wouldn't REALLY get to test them. One of the dogs I was working with got overly excited and immediately peed on my boots. My feet stayed completely dry and my boots still looked like new afterwards! They're also very comfortable, but I would order a half size up. I usually wear a size 6. I tried the boots on in person at Nordstrom before buying, and although I could have gotten away with the 6, I ended up going with the 6.5, as I definitely would not have been able to wear thick socks with my normal size.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, August 1, 2011
Everyone's seen them. Everyone has them. They have been popular for around 40 years at this point. Clearly there's a reason for this. Despite the fact that there is not much arch support, these are some of the most comfortable shoes you can buy. They come in every color imaginable (you can even customize your own on converse's website). They are beyond durable. The price is also pretty low (40ish if you get it not on sale, much cheaper when you find them on sale, and 60 to fully customize your own pair).

ROXY by JBL Reference 430 On-Ear Headphone - Blue/Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PixLaser

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable with Great Sound Quality, June 27, 2011
I ordered these off of JBL's website (for less than half the price of what they're selling them for on amazon). So far, I am beyond pleased with these. The sound quality is amazing with really nice bass. The sound quality is similar (slightly better) than that of the Skullcandy Hesh, but with a much lower profile set of headphones. The green and blue colors are really cute (note that the green is more of a dark lime and less of a dark green as seen in the product description, which I was very happy about). Also, the earphones are very comfortable with a soft fabric lining the earphones and the headband

Dakine Girls Heli Pro 18L
Dakine Girls Heli Pro 18L

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Backpack, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Dakine Girls Heli Pro 18L (Sports)
I had originally bought this pack just for going to the mountain. It's great because I can fit my gloves, handwarmers, hats, socks, a jacket, goggles, and anything I would need for skiing in it. In addition, there are straps to actually carry the skis, so you no longer have to worry about accidentally hitting people with your skis or just lugging them when you're tired and don't want to go through the trouble of carrying them over the shoulder or in front of you.

After using this backpack for skiing, I realized it held up really well and was really useful, so decided to use it full time. I use it everyday around campus as a college student, so it gets a lot of use. When it's time to go to the mountain, I just empty it of my school supplies and repack it for the mountain. After lots of heavy use it still looks like new. The devin checks pattern is really cute and everyone loves it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2011 8:39 PM PDT

Apple MacBook Pro MC700LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Pro MC700LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Offered by Redredring
Price: $1,279.99
80 used & new from $375.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Computer Money Can Buy, June 18, 2011
Quick and easy to use right out of the box. Reliable. No problems with getting everything installed and ready to go. Light and portable, great for college students. Processing is very fast and the graphics are amazing. Gets better each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone on the market, June 18, 2011
I had been wanting an iphone for ages, but was not able to acquire one until it came onto Verizon. I debated waiting, but I am very happy with my decision to buy it the day it came out. I have had no problems with it working. No need for any troubleshooting, no glitches. The apple app store has more applications than you can imagine. Even 4 months after purchase, I continue to learn something new about my phone that makes me love it more and more each day. In addition, it's size is decently small and light. It ridiculously easy to use and to learn how to use. The battery life is incredible. As a heavy texter, I use my phone constantly throughout the day. I also spend a lot of time on the internet with this phone, especially watching videos on youtube and netflix, and the battery lasts the full day without needing to be recharged in the middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basic Sweatshirt, June 18, 2011
I had previously bought the teal American Apparel sweatshirt in a medium at an outlet mall. I loved it, but the size was just too big, so I decided to buy another one in a small. The sweatshirt fits perfectly and is really cute. I love the lapis color (the blue looks exactly like the blue in the picture). I wear it almost everyday in all kinds of weather and it has held up greatly. In addition, it is one of the softest sweatshirts I have ever felt. I look forward to purchasing this hoodie in even more colors once the weather cools down a bit.

Make sure to note that the sizes are unisex, so if you are a woman, even if you like baggy sweatshirts, I suggest going down 1 size

Skullcandy FMJ Ear Buds w/Mic Audiophile Green w/Mic, One Size
Skullcandy FMJ Ear Buds w/Mic Audiophile Green w/Mic, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound Quality, June 18, 2011
The sound quality on these is amazing and the earbuds are really cute. I love the lime green color and the cord surrounded by fabric does not tangle easily. They are very stylish and the bass quality is amazing. The problem, is that after 3 months of heavy use, the left earbud stopped working. I have sent them back to warranty to see if skullcandy to fix them, as they are by far the best earphones I have ever used.

iFrogz Yellow & Green DUO Fusion Frosted Swerve Case for Apple iPhone 4
iFrogz Yellow & Green DUO Fusion Frosted Swerve Case for Apple iPhone 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute but bulky, June 18, 2011
This case is really cute. I love the lime green and blue coloring, which made me really sad that the case is enormous. Without the plastic case that surrounds the green and blue metal portion of the case, I feel as if my phone is unprotected. However, when the plastic portion of the case is put on the phone, the phone gets very heavy, large, and bulky. In addition, the sides bulge out a bit. Because of this size issue, the case was returned to my drawer about a week after it arrived in the mail and I have not used it since
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2011 3:55 PM PDT