Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Mr. Deeds > Reviews

Browse

Mr. Deeds' Profile

Customer Reviews: 403
Top Reviewer Ranking: 671

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr. Deeds "Opportunity is limited only by imagination. -Charles F. Kettering" RSS Feed (Columbus, Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PDP AG7 True Wireless Headset for Xbox One
PDP AG7 True Wireless Headset for Xbox One
Price: $99.99
13 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Xbox One headset on the market, August 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been testing the PDP AG7 True Wireless Headset for Xbox One for a few weeks. The first truly wireless headset that I've seen, the PDP AG7 is comfortable -- even with my large head. All of the other Xbox One headsets I've tested have a wire for chat that runs from the headphones to your controller. Not the PDP AG7. The key is in the clever USB transmitter that plugs into the Xbox. It connects automatically so you don't have to struggle with those awkward BlueTooth connection processes.

One feature I especially LOVE is the separate dials for Chat and overall game volume. No more messing about with the plus or minus tabs trying to strike a balance. The PDP AG7 gives you the control to dial down (or up) chat with a dial. The same with game volume.

The overall sound during gameplay is amazing. I can now hear when enemies are behind, to the left or right -- or above me in games like Titanfall. LOVE the sound.

The on/off button is on the outside of the left hear piece. Just tap during game play to mute your microphone.

The only ding for the PDP AG7 is that the mic is way too sensitive. It picks up everything -- the ceiling fan included in my case. I wish the mic were only calibrated to picking up your voice. Not a huge deal but annoying. Also, when you mute yourself the tip of the microphone (which is blue or red (extra bass)) flashes periodically to let you know you're on mute. I could see it out of the corned or my left eye (even when retracted) so I put a little piece of duct tape on it. Problem solved.

Overall though this is by far the best headset for Xbox One I've come across. Comfortable. Excellent sound -- and truly wireless. Two thumbs up for the PDP AG7!

Ear Force Recon 30X Chat Headset for Xbox One (compatible w/ new Xbox One controller), PlayStation 4, PC/Mac, and Mobile (TBS-2308-01)
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Old-school chat for Xbox One, August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't always chat on Xbox Live, but when I do, I prefer the Ear Force Recon 30X Chat Headset. Why? Because while the earphone looks huge and like it would block out all other sound - it is light, comfortable and enables me to hear everything normally (as though I weren't even wearing it).

Best of all it puts the chat into a single speaker, which I am used to from back in the Xbox 360 days. It's simple, easy to use -- and it works. Two thumbs up from me. If you use chat during Xbox Live gameplay, I recommend the Ear Force Recon 30X Chat Headset.

Little Griddle Kettle-Q KQ17R Round Griddle for Round Grills
Little Griddle Kettle-Q KQ17R Round Griddle for Round Grills
Price: $70.17
11 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for traditional grills, too!, August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've tested the Little Griddle Kettle-Q KQ17R Round Griddle on my round Char-Broil Kettleman as well as my more traditionally shaped Master Forge grill/smoker. So don't limit use to the recommended round grills is my advice. Once the griddle is hot, just add olive oil and throw on some veggies. My favorites to cook on the Little Griddle Kettle-Q are asparagus, green beans, mushrooms, garlic. I have been using two metal spatulas and found this system to work the best.

I also grill up delicious burgers using a bacon press. For steaks, I still prefer the traditional grill but have finished up ribeyes on the griddle to give it that extra seared goodness. I've also had great success with hash browns.

I'm still exploring new foods to cook up with the Little Griddle Kettle-Q. It's like having a diner griddle at your disposal on your BBQ. I love it and my family says they do, too. Two thumbs up!

TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT AV1200 Gigabit with Power Outlet Pass-through Powerline Adapter, Up to 1200Mbps
Price: $79.95
40 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings the Internet to my home office, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Until the TP-LINK TL-PA8010P kit, my access to the Internet been tethered to the rooms immediately around the modem. Because our house is large, only our master bedroom can get a signal.

I'd been wanting to move my office to one of the our spare bedrooms and the TP-LINK TL-PA8010P kit now brings the Internet to that room. I don't see any reduction in speed when using Go-to-Meeting and Skype for office meetings. Downloads and uploads are also blazing fast.

It was very easy to setup. I plugged on of the two units into an outlet near the modem, then connected an ethernet cable. And plugged the other until into an outlet in the bedroom, then plugged the computer into it and connected the other included ethernet cable. It was that easy. Two thumbs up for this product tester!

Nerf Dog Squeak Ridged Rubber Football Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Blue
Nerf Dog Squeak Ridged Rubber Football Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Blue
Price: $10.15
6 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a touchdown with our big dog, August 6, 2015
Length:: 0:57 Mins

Our 100-pound golden retriever mix loves squeak toys but usually kills the squeaker in hours if not minutes. Not so with his new "Nerf Dog Squeak Ridged Rubber Football Dog Toy." He has the blue ball in the Medium/Large size. The ball has taken a real punishment in the past few days and is going strong.

He loves to play fetch with it indoors and outdoors, too. But sometimes he just wants to sit on the sofa and squeak it. I shot a short video to give you a better idea of this durable squeaker football in action. I hope it helps.

2 in 1 Bamboo iWatch Stand Ocr TM Premium Wood Cell Phone Multi-Charging Bracket Docking Station Cradle for Both 38mm and 42mm Holder for iPhone (Bamboo Stand)
Offered by Orcity
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my Apple Watch needed, August 4, 2015
This cleverly designed docking station is made of butcher-block quality wood. It's all one piece and it's solid. There is a round slot for the Apple Watch's charger -- it fits perfectly. The slot for the phone features a slot so you can hit the home button without taking it out.

Before I got this docking station my Apple Watch would sit rather awkwardly on my desk. A few times now it has gotten separated as a result (the charger is magnetic).

The only minor thing I'd like to see is a slot underneath for the charging cables of the watch and phone. I've included a photo to show what I mean. Again, a small ding to an otherwise excellent docking station. I recommend it. Note: The seller invited me to review this product and provided me with a discount code.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nerf Dog Squeak Rubbber Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Green
Nerf Dog Squeak Rubbber Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Green
Price: $11.80
7 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Big dog tested and approved!, August 3, 2015
Length:: 0:34 Mins

Hachi is 100 pounds of puppy dog and he loves squeak toys. The problem is that he's usually deactivated the squeak part in a few minutes -- one day at the longest.

Until now. The Nerf Dog Squeak Rubber Ball Dog Toy (Medium/Large, Green) is at 10 days and counting. He brings it outside and we play fetch with it, then he brings it into the house (usually onto the sofa) where he squeaks it endlessly (it would seem).

I've made a short video to give you some perspective as to the ball's size. Hachi is a tall golden retriever mix and weighs 100 pounds. The ball is not easy for me to squeak and it's tough enough to survive Hachi's powerful squeak-loving jaws.

Two paws up for this Nerf Dog Squeak Rubber Ball!

Black & Decker SC1004D Slow Cooker, 4 Quart, Black/White
Black & Decker SC1004D Slow Cooker, 4 Quart, Black/White
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $28.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Low. High. Warm. You can't improve on perfection!, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I remember growing up (long, long ago!) when mom would put the fixin's for a stew or chili in the crockpot before we headed out for school and she and dad left for work in the morning. Us kids got home first and the entire house would smell delicious!

Black & Decker's SC1004D 4-quart slow cooker is just as good but looks a lot better than the old red crockpot did of day's old with its black dots.

I haven't yet deviated from mom's main 2 crockpot dishes (stew and chili) but I did see a great recipe for pulled pork that I am going to try next week.

The Nutro Company Large Breed Weight Management for Dogs with Chicken and Rice Formula, 12.5-Ounce
Price: $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 2 giants love this food, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our family's 2 lab-rescues are large, active and still young (3 years each) but the vet told us that both should lose some weight.

"But they are so hungry!" I explained.

After that we have tried a few different weight-control dog foods, dry and wet, and they won't eat it (or much).

That's why I was so excited with I got to test Nutro's new Large Breed Weight Management Adult Chicken and Rice Formula. Opening the can you can see large chunks of chicken sitting in a bath of gravy with rice.

We filled both bowls and set them down at the same time.... Success! Both boys loved the new Nutro! I'm hoping for some good marks when we take them back to the vet for their shots in a couple months. Come to think of it I should get on a diet myself.... wish I had something this good to help with that! :)

Tempus TC6236RF Contemporary Commercial Wall Clock with Frame and Quartz Movement, 13", Black
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 3 o'clock clock!, July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Tempus TC6236RF takes me back to my high school days when I'd watch a clock very much like this one during the last period of the day.

Some rooms of our high school had electric versions of the Tempus but a few had the distinctive "tick, tock, tick, tock" of quartz/battery-powered clocks. I remember the teacher giving us a test and telling us we had 30 minutes. The room went silent: except for the "tick, tock, tick, tock" of the large wall clock above the door. I wouldn't call it PTSD but when I'm the room with this Tempus clock I've had a couple of flashbacks to those days. (kidding!)

All kidding aside, the Tempus is a large, classic commercial-style wall clock, It's powered by one AA battery. The clock face is cardboard. The rest of the clock a study plastic. It is a noisy clock if you have it in a "quiet" room (bedroom, etc.). But if you have it in your family room like we do at my home you won't hear it over the sound of the television, etc.

I give the Tempus clock to thumbs (wanted to say "hands" but that would mean something else entirely). :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20