Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
Profile for Mr. Deeds > Reviews

Browse

Mr. Deeds' Profile

Customer Reviews: 428

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr. Deeds "Opportunity is limited only by imagination. -Charles F. Kettering" RSS Feed (Columbus, Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Elini Barokas Men's ELINI-20026-RG-03-BLS Genesis Prime Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Blue Watch
Price: $77.60
4 used & new from $77.60

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to afterwork-cool timepiece, May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's rare to find an affordable high-precision watch that is self-winding but the ELINI offers this fantastic feature. I wear this watch mainly when going out for the evening and on weekend. It's a little too much for the office, as my work environment is a bit conservative. But after work I like to break free of the cube mode an kick into cool.

The ELINI's inner workings are visible and extremely accurate. I've had several compliments on it. It looks like a million and performs accordingly.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack No Ride Up Boxer Brief, Black/Gray,Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack No Ride Up Boxer Brief, Black/Gray,Medium
Price: $13.50
6 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars From briefs to boxers and now boxer-briefs, January 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After growing up wearing briefs I "graduated" to boxers a few years ago. I liked the extra roominess boxers afforded over briefs. However, they tended to ride-up into places I'd rather not talk about. Let's just say it was uncomfortable when that happened and I had to make "adjustments" and hoped no one was looking.

All that changed when I started testing Fruit of the Loom Men's "No Ride Up" Boxer Briefs. They came in a pack of five which was perfect for the work week.

The underwear gives me the roominess and freedom of boxes vs. briefs but they also provide the snugness that my old briefs delivered -- however this time that is down my thigh. They are a little bit like long underwear cutoffs, I guess you could say. The snugness along my thigh ensures that everything above stays in place, nice and comfortable.

At work or running around on weekends,my Fruit of the Loom "No Ride Up" Boxer Briefs help me keep it together in comfort. The best part about them is you don't even think about them once you are out and about. Two thumbs way up!k black/gray boxer briefs

Soma Sustainable Pitcher & Plant-Based Water Filter
Soma Sustainable Pitcher & Plant-Based Water Filter
Price: $39.99
30 used & new from $21.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use; elegant design, January 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Soma Sustainable Pitcher & Plant-Based Water Filter is extremely easy to use -- just place it under the tap and the lid automatically closes when max capacity is met.

I've used it every day for a month now and the water I drink tastes much better than tap water (no chlorine smell or taste). I also use it to fill my ice cube trays and I can tell a difference in the taste of my beverages. Much improved.

Plus the pitcher looks fantastic and the wood handle feels great. Replacement filters are easy to order from Amazon but I'm nowhere near the need to order them after a month of heavy use (it's just me in the household). I use this pitcher for all of my drinking water and ice cubes. I feel safer knowing my tap water has undergone the extra step in purification. Two thumbs up from me.

Sterling Silver Swiss Blue Topaz Hoop Earrings
Sterling Silver Swiss Blue Topaz Hoop Earrings
Price: $26.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife approved simple yet stylish earrings, January 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These earrings look fantastic on my wife. They are simple yet stylish earrings that are perfect for casual evenings. The topaz gems pop in the light and the design compliments her beautiful face.

She said they are easy to put on and take off and my sister has already said she wants a pair (different gemstone) but the same design. If I were a pirate I'd probably want to borrow one of these earrings (or if I got teleported back to the '80s). :) But in all seriousness, these earrings look fabulous. Two thumbs up from me (and the Misses).

Lenox Jewel 5-Piece Place Setting, Sapphire
Lenox Jewel 5-Piece Place Setting, Sapphire
Price: $92.98
6 used & new from $92.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant family heirloom, January 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Lenox's new Sapphire dinnerware set is white bone china at its finest. The quality and design looks fantastic in our china cabinet. And it looks even better on our dining table.

This isn't your everyday dinnerware (at least not at our house). Before diving in to the commitment of six sets I tested a single setting. I was impressed (my wife even more so). Classic elegance and timeless, too. Two thumbs up.

OXO Good Grips Extendable Tile & Tub Brush
OXO Good Grips Extendable Tile & Tub Brush
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For shower cleaning, it's one and done!, December 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking for an easier way to clean our large shower and the OXO Good Grips Extendable Tile & Tub Brush turned out to be the ideal tool for the job.

The length of the adjustable handle extends and retracts to the perfect length depending for the floor, sides and ceiling. And the concentrated brush head pivots to ensure the perfect angle of attack. It holds soap well, too, as well as Ajax or other cleaners. It rinses clean and drys fast, too.

The brush head pops on and off with a snap but holds fast when in place. My knees are the most pleased with OXO's good grips extendable tub & tile scrubber because there is no more crouching or squatting involved with cleaning the shower. Two thumbs up!

Myia Passiello Essentials Swarovski Zirconia 3mm Clear Round Tennis Bracelet
Myia Passiello Essentials Swarovski Zirconia 3mm Clear Round Tennis Bracelet
Price: $169.00

4.0 out of 5 stars An elegant and timeless accessory, December 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife loves Myia Passiello's Essentials Swarovski tennis bracelet and wears it every day with both casual and formal outfits. The stones and settings shine true in sunlight and do not look cheap in the least -- in fact quite the opposite.

The clasping system took a few minutes to figure out but it holds firm. The only thing my wife noticed was that with one of her sweaters the clasp snagged a few times at the end of the sleeve. Nothing that prevents her from wearing a sweater with this tennis bracelet but she takes extra care to make sure the sleeves don't come into contact with the clasp. Aside from that small observation, she love it and I've rarely seen her without this well-made tennis bracelet. Two thumbs up!

Canon MG6820 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprint(TM) and Google Cloud Print compatible, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smallest yet best printer I've ever tested, December 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Canon's MG6820 Wireless All-In-One is far-and-away the smallest printer I've tested to date: and one of the best. Setup, starting with opening the box, took me 15 minutes. Then I connected all of the devices in my household (two laptops, one desktop, 2 tablets and 2 mobile phones) with the printer. Again, fast and easy to do.

I printed several photos from friends' Facebook pages without the hassle of downloading them first. That is important especially for my phones which don't have much spare storage space. I used photo paper and the prints look like they came from the photo counter at the pharmacy. I put a couple in frames and you'd never know they were from a printer.

Documents print fast and smooth. I set the Canon's MG6820 on a folding TV tray (with space to spare) and it barely shakes at all when in use. I tucked it away next to a desk in the home office but we can print from anywhere in the house. Love that convenience! I highly recommend this little Canon. Two thumbs way up!

Invicta Men's 21658 Specialty Analog Display Swiss Quartz Gold-Plated Watch
Invicta Men's 21658 Specialty Analog Display Swiss Quartz Gold-Plated Watch
Price: $74.99
3 used & new from $69.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks, feels & operates like a much higher-end watch, December 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Invicta's Men's 21658 gold watch looks and performs like a timepiece that costs several thousand dollars. It's heavy but well-weighted and feels great on my wrist. I regularly receive compliments about it and it looks equally handsome with a suit as it does with jeans and a t-shirt. All of the dials operate precisely though I mostly rely on the "what time is it" hands and not the chronograph-related features. But I am glad to have them!

I have two other Invicta watches, some I've owned for years, and they are very reliable and continue to operate flawlessly. I trust the Invicta brand and love their watches. I strongly recommend the Invicta's Men's 21658 gold watch as a gift (even if that gift is for yourself!).

SwissGear SA6799 Black with Red TSA Friendly ScanSmart Computer Backpack-Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops and Tablets
Price: $17.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up from this frequent flyer!, December 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
SwissGear's TSA Friendly Backpack is slim and compact but it can hold much more than seems possible at first glance. I travel a couple times a month and I've already battle-tested it on two cross-country flights. A lot of though went in to designing this backpack. There are two large compartments for a laptop and several large books and one smaller compartment (which I use for my tablet and headphones).

I can even stow my cpap machine (the complete case and accessories, too) which I need every night due to a snoring problem (it's about the size of a laptop with a case). I especially like the sturdy plastic handle at the top of the backpack with makes it convenient to carry through the aisles or other tight places while traveling.

Because the backpack was engineered so well it is comfortable even when stuffed to capacity -- the weight is perfectly distributed and the pads make it quite comfortable. This is by far the best-looking, comfortable and most convenient backpacks I've ever owned. Two thumbs up from this frequent flyer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20