Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for vronnie_2101 > Reviews

Browse

vronnie_2101's Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vronnie_2101 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Microfleece - Yellow - 6-9 months
Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Microfleece - Yellow - 6-9 months
Offered by Magic Sleepsuit
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The second night she slept for 5 hrs and each night gets better. We're on day 5 and she only woke ..., February 15, 2016
I was desperate. My baby girl has been sleeping in a bassinet next to me since birth (5 months). I was swaddling her but she was waking up multiple times a night. I need some sleep but was having separation anxiety.

At first I was very skeptical. The first night she did not immediately sleep thru the entire night. She woke up a few times and I ran for every whimper. The second night she slept for 5 hrs and each night gets better. We're on day 5 and she only woke up once at 3am for a feeding.

This keeps my baby warm although her hands are sometimes cold. I use it for naps and those have been the most successful. She went from 30 minute naps to 2-3 hrs naps. I would definitely recommend to any parent looking for a transition from swaddling.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2016 9:04 AM PST

Tikki Tikki Tembo
Tikki Tikki Tembo
by Arlene Mosel
Price: $6.00
145 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A childhood favorite, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Tikki Tikki Tembo (Paperback)
I remeber reading this book when I was a child and loving it. I purchased for my son who is 6 as one of our bedtime stories. He likes it and I think it has a good message.

From Time [feat. Jhené Aiko] [Explicit]
From Time [feat. Jhené Aiko] [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, February 17, 2014
I used to be a HUGE Drake fan before everyone else did lol. I like this song. Jhene has a pleasant enough voice. I tried to listen to her EP I wasn't in love, but she is good on a hook.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, February 17, 2014
It worked fine the first time I used it, but afterwards it would turn on/off in the middle of using it. I only tried the body brush. Afte the second time using my chest broke out something awful. There is only one speed and because of this may be a little rough for my chest and upper back. I used with my Cetaphil faces wash on my lower back and it cleared up the few spots I did have. I have a face brush that I got from my local CVS store. It is the CVS brand. I use this brush on my face, neck, and chest and it works much better. It has 2 speeds and rotates in 2 directions. The bristles on the brush are much softer too. If you don't have sensitive skin then I think this will be ok for you.

Sakkas 1TS10807 Poly Blend Knee High Socks Assorted 6-Pack - Stripe - 9-11
Sakkas 1TS10807 Poly Blend Knee High Socks Assorted 6-Pack - Stripe - 9-11
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, February 17, 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase. My only wish is that there was a black and gray sock included. Other than that they fit great and are stylish.

100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush with Contoured Wooden Handle
100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush with Contoured Wooden Handle
Offered by Spa Plus
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $6.30

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, February 17, 2014
I bought this brush for dry brushing my legs. The bristles are very soft, maybe too soft. I did not see any noticeable difference after using. It isn't worth returning in the trash it went.

Polka Dot Knee High Socks by Foot Traffic in Multi Color [Apparel] Size 4-10
Polka Dot Knee High Socks by Foot Traffic in Multi Color [Apparel] Size 4-10
Offered by LilGift
Price: $7.50
5 used & new from $6.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Just like the stars say, January 9, 2014
The socks are just ok. I didn't realize it was only 1 pair and not 3 like shown in the picture so that was disappointing. I received the black with the multi-color polka dots; I do like the color. They fit pretty tight on my calves and I would say I have average size calves. They do come all the way to the knee so that is a plus. Not worth the hassle of returning but I would not purchase again. I was pretty mad I paid over $10 for a single pair or socks that don't fit all that well.

Badgley Mischka Women's Lacie Pump,Nile Blue Satin,8 M US
Badgley Mischka Women's Lacie Pump,Nile Blue Satin,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOOOVE!!, January 9, 2014
These shoes are simply BEAUTIFUL. I wore them as my something blue at my wedding. They fit true to size, but I will say that they pinched/rubbed my pinky toe the wrong way but nothing either a band-aid or pinky cushion didn't/won't help. Aside from the pinky rubbing they were pretty comfortable. As any fellow bride knows we don't spend much time sitting. I lasted about 4 hours before I had to swap them out for flats.

The Original MantleClip - 4 pack - Oil-Rubbed Bronze
The Original MantleClip - 4 pack - Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Offered by JoyfulProducts
Price: $18.57
21 used & new from $13.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, December 2, 2013
Basic stocking holders. I am pleased with this purchase. Who knew it could be so difficult to find stocking holders in a set of 4 that is also fairly priced. They had the same holders at Bed Bath and Beyond for the same price but only in silver.

Newsee Decals Morgan Wall Decal Childrens Personalized Name - Childrens Wall Art - Boys Name Wall Decal - Monogram - Nursery Decor
Offered by Newsee Decals®
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars We like it, December 2, 2013
The decal looks great and my son loves it. The size was a little bit smaller than I expected but the colors were great. Took about a week to receive. Overall pleased and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10