Profile for Peanut > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peanut RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Birds Smash: Free Fun Game (Pocket Edition PE)
Birds Smash: Free Fun Game (Pocket Edition PE)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good., October 23, 2014
There was not much to get excited about this game.

Birds Assassin Free
Birds Assassin Free

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN! FUN! FUN!, October 23, 2014
This review is from: Birds Assassin Free (App)
A lot of fun to play. I'm enjoying it!

Stylish Dress Suit Outfit Pant, Vest & Tie Set-Boys & Toddler-Black/Turquoise, 2T
Offered by Baby Riddle
Price: $43.00
3 used & new from $33.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Buy!, March 12, 2014
My godson's parents and grandparents love this outfit as much as I do. I'm sure he will look very good in this outfit. It really looks good and very well made. Thanks again Amazon for your fine products.

When My Heart Speaks My Pen Leaks
When My Heart Speaks My Pen Leaks
by Calina S Black
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Heartrending, Captivating Book!, January 12, 2014
I am completely enthralled with this book! I keep reading it over and over again. I have purchased more copies to give to some special people I know will appreciate it. Ms. Calina Black is a "prize writer" if I ever saw one, and a best selling one too! I can't wait until the next book comes out. This is a book of poetry, but it reads like "a VERY GOOD" novel. Keep up the good work Ms. Black. I wouldn't be surprised if someday you really do become a Best Selling Author.

Solitaire VegasTM: New for 2015! Download and play the best classic Casino Style card game app free on Kindle and Android! With Slots and Duels Tournaments! (no internet needed - play online or offline)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, December 30, 2013
This particular game is not as exciting as other solitaire games I have played. I think it's just a little to slow for me.

Praise for Christmas (Book 6 - Praise Him Anyhow Series)
Praise for Christmas (Book 6 - Praise Him Anyhow Series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanessa Miller books are my 2nd favorite!, December 18, 2013
I love reading these true to life books. They are very inspirational and gives you another way of looking at life. I have cherished all of her books. Keep them coming!

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Romper, Modern Black, X-Large
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Romper, Modern Black, X-Large
Price: $24.97
19 used & new from $23.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I was already in love with this body shaper., December 18, 2013
There is nothing I dislike about this product. I own 4 other pieces and have recommended it to my close friend.

Stella Elyse Floral Hearts Fishnet Pantyhose Queen Plus Size (Black)
Stella Elyse Floral Hearts Fishnet Pantyhose Queen Plus Size (Black)
Offered by Fashion MIC
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped it would be!, December 18, 2013
There is nothing I don't like about them. I have recommended to 3 other people. I have received numerous comments on these hose.

Purple "Faith" Bible / Book Cover - Hebrews 11:1 (Large)
Purple "Faith" Bible / Book Cover - Hebrews 11:1 (Large)
Price: $19.99
23 used & new from $13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful to ME!, August 13, 2013
I purchased this cover for myself and aside from it being my favorite color it just looks majestic to me. I love carrying it. It looks even more expensive that it actually is. I get compliments on it all the time. It is a winner!

Green "Faith" Bible / Book Cover - Hebrews 11:1, 6 (Large)
Green "Faith" Bible / Book Cover - Hebrews 11:1, 6 (Large)
by Christian Art Gifts
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $17.99
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive!, August 13, 2013
I purchased this lovely cover for a dear friend and she just loves it and uses it everyday. It is a very stable material that will surely last for a lifetime. She even teases me telling me "my bible cover is BETTER than yours". I think she is so cute and I'm glad I purchased it for her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3