Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Ruth I. Brooks Donegan > Reviews

Browse

Ruth I. Brooks D...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ruth I. Brooks Donegan RSS Feed (East Bridgewater, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
ASICS Women's GEL-Noosa Tri(tm) 10 Navy/Flash Yellow/Hot Pink Sneaker 9.5 B - Medium
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $74.95
5 used & new from $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Support and flashy, all day., May 26, 2016
The gel insole is super comfortable and supportive. This is the first ever pair of sneakers that hold my heel in place while I walk, Everyone comments about the flashy colors, and I have another pair in the blue and pink combo. The only drawback to the ASICS as compared to other brands is that they're a little snug at the toe.

Neo G Medical Grade VCS Advanced Hinged Open Patella Knee Brace/Support
Neo G Medical Grade VCS Advanced Hinged Open Patella Knee Brace/Support
Offered by Online Sports Support Store
Price: $54.99
6 used & new from $36.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable support all day, January 13, 2016
I'm dealing with a meniscus tear and arthritis in my right knee. I have a very physical job as a courier for 10 hour days and this brace offers great non-binding support and comfort as I move around and get in and out of the car many times. The adjustable straps hold all day, and the brace never slips down as my previous sleeve type brace did.

Car Mount, WizGear (TM) Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder, with Fast Swift-Snap (TM) Technology for All Smartphones and Mini Tablets, Magnetic Cell Phone Mount [New Star Shape] (Grey)
Offered by Upper Class Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect performance, September 22, 2015
So easy to slide onto on a vent, and movable. I can grab my phone and go without the hassle of unclipping it, and toss it back on the magnetic mount. Really convenient in my job as a courier, and my husband liked it so much I ordered another one for him!

Peppercornz on Main
Peppercornz on Main

3.0 out of 5 stars Might give it a second chance....., May 17, 2015
This review is from: Peppercornz on Main
The exterior in a strip-mall doesn't give a clue of the warm earth-tone rooms with a decor of colored glass bottles set in shelves in the walls. We were greeted and seated in the almost empty place. Of four white wines they didn't have the one I wanted, but our friendly waitress brought two others to try, and I settled on one I've had before. Warm seasoned bread and dipping oil was brought. My chicken pot pie had a rubbery undercooked crust that could not be fixed by another spell in the oven. I ate the vegs in it, but the grilled? chicken pieces in it were incredibly tough. Unfortunately, my husband had the same chicken in his pasta dish, although the shrimp on it were fine. It had none of the lemon flavor or sauce in the description. The waitress took it back and brought a fresh Caesar salad which he really enjoyed. His dinner came off the bill and my wine was comped to make up for the inedible crust on the pie. No complaint at all about the service. Others have said they enjoyed the food there, so we may try again some night.

OXO Flip Lock Glass Canister 1 Quart
OXO Flip Lock Glass Canister 1 Quart

5.0 out of 5 stars This size is perfect on the counter for snacks such as nuts or ..., December 21, 2014
This size is perfect on the counter for snacks such as nuts or dried fruit, and teabags or sugar. They look good, seal tightly, clean easily and they stack! I want more of them.

Campanale's Restaurant and Lounge
Campanale's Restaurant and Lounge

4.0 out of 5 stars Going back to Campanale's soon!, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Campanale's Restaurant and Lounge
My husband and I had eaten there 12 years or so ago, and were happy to see the lighter, fresher decor. When the very friendly waitress brought our garlic bread with cheese I was delighted to see and remember the fresh veggie topping, like bruschetta. We did wait a little while for our entrees to arrive though the restaurant was not crowded on a midweek evening, but it was worth the extra time. My roasted chicken was deliciously seasoned and moist, and the vegetable medley was al dente and fresh. My husband enjoyed his perfectly cooked seafood casserole as well, and decided he had room for dessert. Hard to resist as they are displayed so temptingly in a glass case in the dining room! Another nice surprise when the bill came was the $12.95 entree I ordered is one of a few $9.95 specials early in the week! With the Amazon Local voucher we got more than our money's worth.

Silver Sparrow
Silver Sparrow
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Silver Sparrow (Kindle Edition)
An engaging story of two young lives unfolding in unequal parallel, until their inevitable and devastating intersection.

The $64 Tomato: How One Man Nearly Lost His Sanity, Spent a Fortune, and Endured an Existential Crisis in the Quest for the Perfect Garden
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... experienced the joys and battles of gardening I thoroughly enjoyed this tongue in cheek saga, July 12, 2014
Having experienced the joys and battles of gardening I thoroughly enjoyed this tongue in cheek saga.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Case - Lightest and Thinnest Protective Genuine Leather Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Royal Purple
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection, February 22, 2014
The sturdy cover is nicely textured without adding too much weight. I especially appreciate how it turns the Kindle on with opening, off with closing. Great selection of colors!

The Grove
The Grove
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting madness, January 22, 2014
This review is from: The Grove (Kindle Edition)
This was one of those stories that's hard to put down. After a while it's hard to know what's real and what horror is seen through descending insanity.

Page: 1 | 2