Profile for E. Byrne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Byrne "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.- E. Roosevelt" RSS Feed (Ypsilanti, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, April 9, 2013
My toddler really enjoys this show. It is really interactive and keeps her engaged without being overly repetitive which keeps me from getting annoyed with it when she wants to rewatch the same episode multiple times.

Rio
Rio
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Rio (Amazon Instant Video)
The story is very uplifting and the music and graphics are entertaining. My 17 month old daughter loves this movie.

"It's me, Tyler!" Coloring & Activity Book 2 (Volume 2)
"It's me, Tyler!" Coloring & Activity Book 2 (Volume 2)
by Mark Askin
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great activity book, June 21, 2012
I have purchased a few of these to give as gifts and the children I have given them to have loved them. This book is engaging and fun to do. I even found myself mentally working on the word finds. I am ordering more as we speak. I look forward to volume 3!

Mission: Impossible III
Mission: Impossible III
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great action movie, May 28, 2012
If you love a great action film then this one is for you. There are explosions, romance and lots of cool gadgets. I loved it and you will too.

Love After War
Love After War

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Love After War (MP3 Music)
This is a great mix of slow songs and up tempo numbers. I listened to it from beginning to end the first time and now have it on repeat. He touches on a variety of subjects on this album with heart and an amazing voice. You won't be disappointed.

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, June 18, 2011
This review is from: Unstoppable (Amazon Instant Video)
This was a well acted movie based on a true story. I was rooting for the main characters and in the edge of my seat the entire time.

Compromising Positions
Compromising Positions
Price: $4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, March 21, 2011
This is the first book that I have read by this author and I enjoyed the way the characters interacted with each other as well as the way they grew together as a couple. I am looking forward to reading more of her work.

Queen of Shadows (A Novel of the Shadow World)
Queen of Shadows (A Novel of the Shadow World)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., September 15, 2010
Once I started this book I couldn't put it down. I found myself rooting for Miranda from the very beginning. She survives a brutal attack and I felt that the author does a wonderful job of showing her strength and healing while at the same time interjecting humor and real growth. Many times in Urban Fantasy women are shown as either hard as nails/don't need anyone's help, or very weak and irritating so it was very refreshing to have a character who rebounds from tragedy in a way that is realistic. I can't wait for the next book from this author.

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1)
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series starter, September 7, 2010
I thought that this was a good first entry into this series. The pace moves quickly and there is more than enough mystery to keep you turning the pages looking for clues.

This is What I Want
This is What I Want
Price: $2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, July 22, 2010
This is a great spicy read that will keep you on the edge of your seat and panting for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5