Profile for Cherise Everhard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 637

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Everhard RSS Feed (Michigan, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Pack Rules: Boxed Set: (Shifter Paranormal Romance Collection)
The Pack Rules: Boxed Set: (Shifter Paranormal Romance Collection)
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I will be reading more by this author!, May 5, 2015
This book was given to me by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

This is a series of werewolf serials put into one book. There is a different werewolf pack starring in each book – though you will hear all the pack names woven in and out of the stories, since each pack is aware of the others.

I really liked this series and I think this set is the way to read it. Once I figured out that each story was actually a set of super short series combined to make it one read, I decided that I had lucked out discovering them this way. I think having to read one separately, or while waiting for others to be published would have driven me nuts. I am glad I got to read them in their entirety all at once!

I really enjoyed this take on the werewolf world and the little things that made it unique for me. I liked how each pack was very different in their culture. The only thing they have in common is there werewolf/shape-shifting abilities.

My one problem with this story was the editing. There are some very easy to spot and fix mistakes. One of the bigger ones is that in two separate stories the author calls a main character the wrong name, several times. This confused the heck out of me. I was like “Who is Rhiannon?” “Who is this Nic?” And it caused me to go back and reread – thinking I missed something crucial.

Other than that I was totally immersed in this world and I am going to start her dragon series, next.

Cherise Everhard, May 2015

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Oxidized Celtic Tree of Life Round Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $17.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love everything tree, Irish, Celtic, Pagan, etc… so this necklace spoke to me on many levels. When I was offered it, I jumped at the chance.
I have been wearing it since it was delivered and have received many compliments. I love the way it looks and feels. It looks like it would be heavy but it’s amazingly light. It looks gorgeous.

The chain is thin and the clasp small – I thought it would be a necklace I’d have trouble putting on by myself, but so far I’ve had no problems.
When I began this review I went to the product page to see what the price was and I was surprised by how little it is selling for! It’s really a fantastic deal; I really thought it was going to be much more than that.

This would be a terrific gift for any tree and/or Celtic lover!

Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Outdoor Pizza Oven
Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Outdoor Pizza Oven
Price: $191.86
5 used & new from $189.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped it would be, May 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It looks like I am the only one who isn’t thrilled with this pizza oven. Some of the problems that occurred were complete user error – others were design flaws, to me.

Day 1: we get ready to have pizzas for dinner. It’s assembled and ready to go in a few short minutes – Bonus! It was very easy to put together. I continue in reading the instructions and discover for first time use you have to cook the stone on high for twenty minutes and then let it fully cool before cooking. Well by the time this was all said and done – we grabbed something else for dinner.

Day 2: oven is ready to go – and so are our pizzas. Unfortunately our pizza peel did not fit with this grill and we were having one hell of a time transferring pizza to oven without dough tearing and toppings dropping. After trying everything in our arsenal – we eventually folded the pizza in half to make a calzone. It was easier to get in there without a peel – but was still a pain in our arse!

Observations and tips:
You definitely need to purchase THEIR pizza peel.
I didn’t find it was cooking evenly so we spent our time moving and rotating in order to avoid edges getting overcooked and the middle undercooked.
If you’re set on this grill – get the stand. We were cooking on our patio and the low profile made it very hard to see what was going on.
If toppings drop down the sides it creates a real mess and is not that easily cleaned.
Read all the directions BEFORE planning your pizza night.

Personally, I didn’t think the final product was worth it. It will be a long time before I try this again.

Cherise Everhard, May 2015
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2015 12:07 PM PDT

Paranormal Romance: Her Bears' Desires (Paranormal BBW Bear Shape Shifter Werebear Romance)(Menage Shapeshifter Romance)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs more work and more pages!, April 26, 2015
Jasmine is a plus sized model on her first real photo shoot when she encounters Mack and Victor – soon she discovers they are were-bears. She handles the surprise like they told her they like cheeseburgers. No big deal at all.

This is a really short story. The plot and the characters aren’t fully developed and then it’s ending – abruptly. I was a little taken aback. I felt like I never got the whole story and that’s a shame because it could have been so much more.

There is a twist at the end during the sex scene that I didn’t seem coming and as much as I like my kink, I didn’t think it fit. It came out of left field, for me, and I think the story would have been better without it. It didn’t feel true to the any of the characters.

I really would have liked a longer more developed story. This one had great potential, but just didn’t live up to the promise.

Montana Decoy 0050 Miss Purr-fect Hunting Decoy
Montana Decoy 0050 Miss Purr-fect Hunting Decoy
Price: $48.15
5 used & new from $47.66

4.0 out of 5 stars I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing. - Norman Schwarzkopf, April 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this item for my husband and son who like to hunt. It arrived just in time for Turkey season to open up.

They already have one of the plastic decoys. This one next to it looks so much more lifelike. It is very easy to set up and take down. They already prefer it over their “normal” decoy.

When setting up, however, my husband noticed that no matter which of the positions you put the turkey in – the tail drags on the ground, preventing movement. He likes the decoys to move a bit so he thinks the stake needs to be longer.

The price is definitely great for the product – I think it is worth the price and then some. Most decoys are in one position… and cost a little less. With the 3 different positions to choose from, it seems you get more for your money.

We are very pleased with this product and look forward to it helping us put some turkey in the freezer!

Cherise Everhard, April 2015

Tiger Billionaire: Book Two - Found (BBW Paranormal Tiger Shifter Romance)
Tiger Billionaire: Book Two - Found (BBW Paranormal Tiger Shifter Romance)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You know, tigers are very unpredictable. -suraj sharma, April 26, 2015
I was given the first book in the series by the authors in exchange for an honest review… Once I finished that one, I immediately purchased this one and dove right in. I was aching to know what happened next.

This is the 2nd book in a 4 part series about Finola a seemingly normal woman and Sebastian the white tiger shape-shifter she has become enamored with. The books are cliffhangers and this one was really had me lost in the story. I groaned out loud when I came to the end!

You get to know the characters a little more, and as you do you get more invested in their story. Both Finola and Sebastian have hidden layers and I have a feeling we are only scratching at the surface so far.

It’s another extremely short read, I raced through it this afternoon. It has me crazy twitchy for the next two – it’s that good. Even though it’s shorty, it is plenty steamy, suspenseful and sexy – though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t wish each book was full length. I’m loving it too much for it to end so quickly!

Cherise Everhard, April 2015

Tiger Billionaire: Book One - Hunted (BBW Paranormal Tiger Shifter Romance)
Tiger Billionaire: Book One - Hunted (BBW Paranormal Tiger Shifter Romance)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers, any more than it is to make sheep ferocious. - Henry David Thoreau, April 26, 2015
I received this book free in exchange for an honest review.

Finola Malley is having a really bad night. She just broke up with her boyfriend, gets called into work and then gets attacked by some men and approached by a white tiger in the parking garage. It kind of makes your bad days look good in comparison, doesn’t it?

When all is said and done she finds herself face to face with a breathtaking and very naked man. The attraction is instant and puts a serious effort into making a bad night end really well.

I blew through this book in about an hour… maybe a little more. To say this is a short story is an understatement. It’s more like an appetizer than a short story, though I am still hungry for the main course, I am happily satisfied while I wait. It was a delicious first course.

After reading this book, I immediately had to purchase the next one – I am dying to read the next chapter in Finola and Sebastian’s life. I discovered that their story has been divided up in to 4 stories. Had the other two been available I would have snatched them up as well, but it looks like I have a month or so to wait. Uhhhhggg!

There was a what I thought a kind of big editing boo boo, but I am hoping it will be easily fixed otherwise I found this tale practically perfect.

This is an enjoyable sexy read and will leave you wanting more.

Cherise Everhard, April 2015

Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Special K, 3 flavors (Pack of 24)
Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Special K, 3 flavors (Pack of 24)
Price: $29.70

5.0 out of 5 stars “I married a damned cereal killer” Susan Elizabeth Phillips - Nobody's Baby But Mine, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like cereal. Never for breakfast but I like it for lunch, snack, dinner and sometimes dessert. I have had and been a fan of Kellogg’s Special K for years, but have only ever had the original flavor. Those are delicious by themselves… but the other 2 flavors provided in this set were outstanding.

I have been taking them to work with me. Eating them with and without milk. I prefer them with the milk, but without the milk they are a quick easy snack to help sustain me through the day.

My new favorite flavor is the fruit and yogurt. I could eat that every day – all day. I like the convenient containers – very handy for us cereal lovers on the job. My favorite thing about this is that is forces portion control on me. I tend to be a bit of a glutton when it comes to cereal. I use an obscenely large bowl and then when I am finished… if there is milk left over, I add more cereal. It is a vicious cycle.

I haven’t yet seen this product in my grocery store, but I am on the lookout. I will definitely be purchasing this again. The cereal stays fresh, keeps me honest and fits great in my lunchbox.

Cherise Everhard, April 2015

Lavender 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic (Kashmir) Grade Essential Oil for Aromatherapy - 10ml
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $44.95
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way!, April 19, 2015
I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

I’m trying to be a good girl and utilize more natural and healthy ways to fix what ails me. This lavender oil has been beneficial in helping with headaches, relaxing and helping me get to sleep.

Just today I had a headache right between my eyes – so I put a little on my finger and rubbed it under my nostrils. The speed in which my headache was gone, was incredible.

This oil is strong so a little goes a very long way. At night if I need help relaxing or sleeping, I place a few drops on a tissue then tuck it in my pillow case where I can smell it.

I have had this bottle since September and still have plenty left. It really has come in handy.

Cherise Everhard, April 2015

100% Natural Liquid Hand Soap, #1 Customer Rated Hand Wash on Amazon, Lavender & Vanilla Essential Oils, Fortified with Sea Salt, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera - 12 Ounce Pump Bottle (4 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Watery but it works!, April 19, 2015
I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

The hand soap is gentle and genuinely cleans the hands without drying them. I am a huge fan of anything lavender so the lavender vanilla scent intrigued me. I don’t really smell the vanilla portion of the hand soap, it is more like a diluted lavender smell. It still smells good, but I wouldn’t call it lavender and vanilla.

My only other complaint is that the soap itself is very watery. When I first went to pump it in my hand I missed completely as I was expecting a different consistency. Once my family got used to the fact that it was a more watery soap, we were able to adapt. It didn’t take long. And it by no means alters the way it cleans.

I am new to the Puracy products, but so far I haven’t encountered one I wouldn’t recommend or purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20